• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wow Riku is fun..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ValorForm_Sora

Holy crap.. in the last battle with Xemnas. The few times you can actually use Riku are actually FUN! O.O I spammed dark auras and that took away a lot of his hp.. Although Im not sure why Riku has such low hp..

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Playing Riku was pretty interesting, even though that was the shortest play of him allowed since Sora would've been killed if I played any longer. It's a shame that Riku doesn't have a whole lot of commands or the abilities Sora has, but I guess you wouldn't need them since he's only played for a short amount of time.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Mmm, I liked playing as Riku but for some odd reason I prefer Sora... Even though his immaturity was irritating... I'd like to ahve Riku as a permanent Party member choice, I mean you could often have reaction commands which allows a certain amount of control of Riku, but I don't really know, I like having Donald and Goofy though cause they really lighten the mood.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
I prefer Sora over that minuscule moment as Riku, seeing as Riku has weak abilities, few commands, and such. So in the end, I hated playing as Riku. Sora is more fun.

twilight_rising

Website
www.tokyopop.com
I loved it! If they made a game revolving only around Riku (like his point of view through everything) and a fight where you can battle Roxas and such...anyways I'm getting off topic. While playing him was very fun for me, I still think- like the others said- that he should have had more abilities for you to control. He IS Riku afterall.

Keyblademastar

I liked playing as Riku. But the fact that you only such a short time to play with or Sora would die took a lot of the fun away from it. I wish they would allow you to switch between which character you want to fight as similar to FF's turn based style. (sigh) But thats just wishful thinking.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
I like playing as Riku and I think Terra is similar to Riku so BBS should be fun. I heard somewhere that Nomura wanted Riku to be the hero of KH originally and not Sora. Unless there is a game made just for Riku (not going to happen) we will have to be content with Reverse Rebirth and the 30 seconds in KH2.
bowchickawowwow

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
Playing Riku was so fun. I was fliiping out that I got to move him around. I made him die on purpose so that I can keep making him run around.

lolz. I wish we could use him more. Seriously. I mean, he's barely seen in his true form, that made me sad.

boygame66

i agree with twiglight rising,there should be a game where its just riku[i loved the playing as riku it rocked!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back