• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wouldn't Sora be able to dual weild in KH1?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonXjon

I know, Nomura didn't expect Kingdom Hearts 1 to be such a hit, and didn't expect it would spawn sequals and spin-offs. But, wouldn't Sora have the ability to dual-wield in KH1 due to having Ven's heart in him?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
he would have th abilitiy, but he wouldn't know how to I would assume

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I know, Nomura didn't expect Kingdom Hearts 1 to be such a hit, and didn't expect it would spawn sequals and spin-offs. But, wouldn't Sora have the ability to dual-wield in KH1 due to having Ven's heart in him?

He didn't awaken the ability to do so until Roxas defeats Xion.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
its not that complicated. just roxas killed xion and that triggered his ability to dual weild. nothing to it.

Sinker

Awards
Didn't the ability not get activated until the 3 fairies gave Sora his new clothes in KH2 and the new clothes made it easier to activate the dual wielding ability.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Didn't the ability not get activated until the 3 fairies gave Sora his new clothes in KH2 and the new clothes made it easier to activate the dual wielding ability.
nope. they just gave him cool clothes and drive. thats it.

Sinker

Awards
Wait, so how would Roxas defeating Xion activate Sora's ability to dual wield?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ugh.

Roxas defeats Xion thus awakening the small piece of Ven in Sora's heart because of Xion being a Sora clone which also means she was also a small bit of Ven as well, which allows Sora to dual wield. Not that complicated.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
Ugh.

Roxas defeats Xion thus awakening the small piece of Ven in Sora's heart because of Xion being a Sora clone which also means she was also a small bit of Ven as well, which allows Sora to dual wield. Not that complicated.

well it was actually kinda complicated since i haven't played Days
but anyway thanks c:

so he needed Roxas and Xion. ok

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Noooo.

When Roxas killed Xion, it made him actually FEEL a strong will to remember her. And that connected him to the heart inside him, which unlocked the ability to dual-wield, as well as feel anger and pain and all that crap that drives him crazy at the end of the game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Noooo.

When Roxas killed Xion, it made him actually FEEL a strong will to remember her. And that connected him to the heart inside him, which unlocked the ability to dual-wield, as well as feel anger and pain and all that crap that drives him crazy at the end of the game.

Which is exactly the same thing as saying Xion unlocked the piece of Ven in Sora. (though my part on Xion was wrong, but the rest was accurate)

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, it was more like Roxas unlocked it himself, feeling that pain. But yeah, the rest was right XD;

And I wish people would stop saying that anyone got Xion's keyblade. It was a fake >__>;

Grey

I remember hearing that Sora's second Keyblade came from Xion a while back.

While that would technically be true, is Sora's second keyblade-wielding ability from Ven, then, like most of us thought in the first place? If I'm understanding correctly, Ven's heart inside of him sort of gives him the rights to a second keyblade, correct?

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
well the faries say he got the ability from the clothes so I guess the powers of vens heart just needed to be unleashed somehow and those clothes could help sora do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back