• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

would you have liked to play as a different character in the secret episode?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mog

Awards
This is self explanatory really. A recent magazine scan shows the first public screenshot of Aqua in the dark realm. So I take it she's the only playable character in the secret episode. I was desperately hoping to get to play as mickey with his kh2 skills.

I think that it would've been a great way to cover the mysterious chapter of the kh series that hasn't been actually shown - Mickeys journey in the dark realm during kh1 to get the kingdom key-d and possibly run into Aqua on the way.
I'm actually pretty pissed off with this. So what about you? Are you happy still playing as Aqua?

Crystal

Silver Member
It was said that Secret Episode was Aqua's story, so..It is still great to play as Aqua..

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Aqua was exactly who I was hoping to play as so I'm really happy about it.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm okay with playin with Aqua, I guess it was better than the Apprentice Xehanort idea xD but I guess there's no complaints seeing how RoD looks kickass

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
At first I thought we were going to play as Terranort but continuing on Aqua's storyline isn't as bad either.

BBSFTW

Well when I heard about it I was hoping to play as mickey but seeing more of aqua's journey is great too

vnnk

I love Aqua and im glad to be playing as her <3. But i would love to play Ansem Seeker of Darkness but aint gonna happen.

ChrisP

I wish you could play as Mickey since he is so awesome! I would have loved to play him after KH1 in the Dark Realm, but Aqua is still nice and after all it is BBS Secret Episode.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I would have preferred to play as Mickey yes *still holding out for a Mickey game* but I guess Aqua ok too.

ChrisP

I think a Secret Episode/Final Mix would be better then a whole game committed to Mickey. Mickey is having bigger roles as the games have been progressing however.

Awards
Well it makes sense that it's Aqua in the Secret Episode, cuz she's the only one left, and Nomura DID say that she can be considered as the true main character in BBS.

ChrisP

In my opinion, her story was the most focused on by the developers. (Seemed like she got most of the attention) I would consider her the main character only because she was pretty much the only one left afterwards.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
wasn't it said that Aqua could almost be seen as the true protagonist of BBS or something like that? :/

I would have preferred Aqua or Xehanort over Mickey (As much as I love him...)

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
Aqua is still okay for me, it is still interesting to know her story in the RoD.. She seem to have a lot of roles in BBS...
Of course..I prefer to play as Aqua over MICKEY :<<<<

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm glade we get to play as Aqua again because her story felt like the weakest of TAV. Playing as her in the Secret Episode might make up for it a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back