• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What animated series would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts? (Four Choices Max)

• Gargoyles - "MY ANGEL OF THE NIGHT!" or Greg Weisman's baby

Votes: 36 35.6%
  • Darkwing Duck - "I am the terror that flaps in the night"

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • Kim Possible - "So not the drama~"

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • Motorcity - "TEXAS-IFY IT!"

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Gravity Falls- "I found my people!"

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Oban Star Racers - "Yoko Kanno did one of the ending songs and there is an Avatar!"

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • W.I.T.C.H. - "They aren't witches!" or another Greg Weisman show that died too soon

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Buzz Lightyear - "To infinity, and beyond!"

Votes: 36 35.6%
  • American Dragon: Jake Long - "Come on it has Rufio in it!"

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Other - "I have something better than all of that!"

Votes: 34 33.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
No, I see them more staying Human, but getting the general gist of what the dogs are trying to say.
Kh2-sora-pride-land.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That's entirely different. The Pride Lands was a world with NO humans in it at all, where as "101 Dalmatians" takes place in the real world WITH humans.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
That's entirely different. The Pride Lands was a world with NO humans in it at all, where as "101 Dalmatians" takes place in the real world WITH humans.
Dalmation_Sora_by_griffling.png

you know you wuv it. <3

blueheart

Bronze Member
It would be way more interesting and fun *to me* if they were in a dog\common animal form. And it would be easier for them to get around instead of just walking around a common neighborhood, it wouldn't be a small and cramped area with little action. It make more sense for them to understand other animals also.

*lets head run away with ideas*

Last edited:

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
It would be way more interesting and fun *to me* if they were in a dog\common animal form. And it would be easier for them to get around instead of just walking around a common neighborhood, it wouldn't be a small and cramped area with little action. It make more sense for them to understand other animals also.

*lets head run away with ideas*
She really does have a point, running around with puppies, squeezing through doggie doors etc.
<3 <3 <3 u kno u wuuuv it Chaser.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't love it. I want my Cruella De Vil in the car fight, and that can't work properly if he's a dog.
It would be nice for environment interaction, but I just think it'd make more sense to leave him human.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Maybe switch back and forth? like his height in wonderland?
I thought of that, but felt it might have made the game a bit dis-jointed. However I thought of a compromise.

Sora as a dog, Riku as a human.

blueheart

Bronze Member
I don't love it. I want my Cruella De Vil in the car fight, and that can't work properly if he's a dog.
It would be nice for environment interaction, but I just think it'd make more sense to leave him human.

It could work. Have Sora or Riku,*whoever you're playing as*, dodge or jump over her car when she tries to run you over, and use the keyblade to wreck the car while it's charging up or passing by.

Idk, but I think you would be perfectly able to fight Cruellea De Vil with her car. I don't see how being an animal could stop them.

Mr Yippie

Deville Mansion itself would be much more fun for platforming if you're a dog, and it would make running through the roads and countryside around it much easier

and the combat would be ten times more interesting as well; as someone said earlier, because you're smaller and guys like Horace and Jasper are bigger their attacks would seem more threatening from your perspective

as for Sora and Riku, I think one of them should show up and help the puppies break out of the house (culminating in a Jasper/Horace fight), and the other should show up and help the puppies escape out of that one village (with a Cruella/Dream Eater fight)

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Crazy Mario, not all of the game takes place in the Realm of Sleep. Who knows, there may be a new world or two outside of the Realm of Sleep that might be announced more closer to the games release.

Personally, I hope for King of the Elves to be good and might fit in with future games. Wreck-It Ralph is still on my list of needing to get into the game. A computer villain trying to prove he's good? Would do well in KH and could replace Tron for a computer world.
Nomura never said the Realm of Sleep would be for only a portion of the game only the Mark of Mastery. I'm almost certain that the Realm of Sleep will be the main setting for at least 80% of the game due to all of the game elements introduced here. Removing certain elements for the Realm of Light like Dream Eaters, Dual Links, special abilities, free-falling into worlds or traversing between two realms that you're required to travel to in a different way than going through worlds would certainly ruin game flow in my opinion. While Yen Sid did certainly say if they leave, they'll be considered masters, all Nomura needs is some story twist he can get his grubby hands on and the setting will still stay as the Realm of Sleep even after the Mark of Mastery. But that's just my opinion though.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
But you can't ignore the fact that some of the game is out of the RoS. I do believe it's the start of the game and the end of the game, but it's still possible, what with all the lack of info we have.

And I'm sold on the puppy idea. Not in love with it but whatever.

snow_flake40

Awards
Regarding the RoS and junk in DDD: We'll most probably not be in the RoS at least twice in the game, but I'd wager that it'll just be leaving/entering Mysterious Tower at the beginning and ending of the game. I wouldn't say it'll even be playable, but rather just cutscenes (although Nomura said something about playable cutscenes before...). Oh, and the Xehanort cutscenes. But I'd say that's it. I doubt we'll be leaving the RoS for any lengthy amount of time because, as Cape/Crazy Mario said, a lot of the gameplay is only possible in the RoS (Dream Eaters, Dual Links, etc).

About the MoM not spanning across the entire game, I wouldn't say that it's because they've left the RoS. Maybe something bigger comes up in the RoS meaning Sora and Riku have to change their goal from becoming Masters to stopping whatever has happened? Maybe Riku leaves the RoS and becomes a Master, but Sora has run into a spot of bother so Riku has to go back in and find him? Whatever it is, I don't think they'll be leaving the RoS for any extended amount of time.

And on the topic of 101 Dalmations, I'd be happy with Puppy!Sora and Riku. Though I'm not sure if we'd get a form change on a handheld title... KH3?

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Yeah, like Flakey said, transformations are really the only thing I worry about. The thought of it on a handheld isn't what's bothering me since BBS could've possibly had one, but the game had worlds that desired further improvisation that could only be made in a past setting while this is the future. My only worry is if they can make a Dalmatian Sora adapt to the fast paced gameplay to even a certain degree since this is my only worry. But then again, who says it has to be the same gameplay for other worlds? It could be made to do certain actions only a dog could do like fit into holes or break through windows! All I know is that I want to see this in 3D NOW:
Dalmatians Attack - YouTube

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Some other sources for worlds that might be worth discussing

Touchstone/Hollywood Pictures or other Disney owned subsidiaries
Nightmare Before Christmas was Touchstone afterall. & if Prince of Persia is worth listing than so is the Super Mario Bros. film.

Televisions series
OK, so there's no precedent for them in the series. Yet. But if the series is gonna be continuing past KH3, then their inclusion is possibly inevitable.
-Gargoyles
-Duck Tales
-Tailspin (an all gummi ship world?)
-Darkwing Duck
-Kim Possible (there are supporters for its inclusion, trust me)
-Aladdin series
-Little Mermaid series
-Hercules series
-Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
-Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers
-Gummi Bears
-Lilo & Stitch series

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I'm behind Buzz getting in. That show was great!

Lilo got a bit of an inclusion. (Sparky was only in the show)

As for Mario.... that goes firmly into rights territory. Nintendo, Square Enix, and Disney would duke that out amongst themselves. And since Nintendo owns Mario (rather then Disney) I think it will probably be a "no". A cameo MIGHT make it in, but Disney has nothing to do with Nintendo and the only link between KH 3D and Nintendo is it's on a 3DS.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
EDIT:

http://www.destructoid.com/kinect-rush-a-disney-pixar-adventure-set-for-march-2012-217503.phtml
http://www.destructoid.com/woah-new-disney-kinect-game-scans-you-into-pixar-films-214046.phtml

This gives me big hopes that KH worlds of four out of five of those Pixar movies would be possible *v* *spazzing* I would totally play that if I had a 360 and a Kinect.

Televisions series
OK, so there's no precedent for them in the series. Yet. But if the series is gonna be continuing past KH3, then their inclusion is possibly inevitable.
-Gargoyles
-Duck Tales
-Tailspin (an all gummi ship world?)
-Darkwing Duck

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

-Kim Possible (there are supporters for its inclusion, trust me)

I'm one of the supporters so lol :3

-Aladdin series

Jasmine the 'Scourge of the Desert', the 'Princess of Evil', the 'Kitten of Cruelty' with 'the blackest, most twisted heart in all of Agrabah!

Also Mozenrath please. <3

-Little Mermaid series

-Hercules series

It would have to be the episodes after he is a teen unless they just borrow from the plots.

-Buzz Lightyear of Star Command

YES! but then how will TS work?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back