• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What animated series would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts? (Four Choices Max)

• Gargoyles - "MY ANGEL OF THE NIGHT!" or Greg Weisman's baby

Votes: 36 35.6%
  • Darkwing Duck - "I am the terror that flaps in the night"

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • Kim Possible - "So not the drama~"

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • Motorcity - "TEXAS-IFY IT!"

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Gravity Falls- "I found my people!"

Votes: 12 11.9%
  • Oban Star Racers - "Yoko Kanno did one of the ending songs and there is an Avatar!"

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • W.I.T.C.H. - "They aren't witches!" or another Greg Weisman show that died too soon

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Buzz Lightyear - "To infinity, and beyond!"

Votes: 36 35.6%
  • American Dragon: Jake Long - "Come on it has Rufio in it!"

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Other - "I have something better than all of that!"

Votes: 34 33.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Televisions series
OK, so there's no precedent for them in the series. Yet. But if the series is gonna be continuing past KH3, then their inclusion is possibly inevitable.
-Gargoyles
-Duck Tales
-Tailspin (an all gummi ship world?)
-Darkwing Duck
-Kim Possible (there are supporters for its inclusion, trust me)
-Aladdin series
-Little Mermaid series
-Hercules series
-Buzz Lightyear of Star Command
-Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers
-Gummi Bears
-Lilo & Stitch series
Okay it's official, this topic is PURE WIN! I'd die of nostalgia if I ever saw any one of these shows, ESPECIALLY original ones like Darkwing Duck or Kim Possible! I'm still wondering how Buzz Lightyear of Star Command could work, especially since I wouldn't want it to replace the movies as worlds whatsoever!

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
o_O

Kingdom_hearts_world_map_WIP_1_by_Pepper_Jak.jpg

I want this many worlds in one game, like seriously.

lol the deathstar

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That is cool, but not a fan of having the actual names of the cities of the world in the game.
And the Big Apple is the same as New York so I don't understand why they both are there.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
That is cool, but not a fan of having the actual names of the cities of the world in the game.
And the Big Apple is the same as New York so I don't understand why they both are there.
But the setup and worlds are cool, I know the names are kind of off though. As much as I would love a huge world map, I know it would take years to make the game, all the story writing and VAing.I prefer quality over quantity. Its still a drool-worthy fan picture.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Anastasia

Oh my god was that on there!? I get so pissed when people say it's a Disney film. The ex-vice-principal gave a speech to us about Ancient History as a subject for our final years and he said "The Disney film Anastasia was based on real events" and I was not impressed.

micbeasty

Detailed DDD world 'want' list:

Hunchback of Notredame- Sora learns that not all light is good in those he believes are true at heart and even the unfortunate can come out victorious. While Riku learns that even the greatest of deformities can be overcome with a powerful heart when you truly believe.
*Bosses:
Sora- Clopin mini-boss, Frollo
Riku- Phoebus mini-boss, Gargoyle Dream Eater

Pinocchio- Riku witnesses Pinocchio's redemption and loyalty to his friends and reminisces his past and thinks maybe he to can truly redeem himself. Sora is given advice from the blue fairy that there is truth in every ounce of heroic acts but sometimes even the strongest of Heroes need friends to rely on.
*Bosses:
Sora- Dream Eater mini-boss, Monstro
Riku- Honest John and Gideon mini-boss, Dream Eater boss inside of Monstro

Jungle Book- Sora is reminded of The good ole days on Destiny Islands laying on the beach and laughing along with Riku and Kairi, after seeing the bond between Mowgli, Baloo, and Begrehhea. Riku sees the true power of friendship and how sometimes you just gotta look for the "bare necessities"
*Bosses:*
Sora- Kaa, Dream Eater Boss
Riku- Sher Khan

101 Dalmatians- Riku and Sora both see How families can unite together thru unknown bonds and the willingness of the heart to protect your love ones.
*Bosses:
Sora- Horace and Jasper
Riku- Cruella Deville*

Pocahontas- Both Riku and Sora see how ones path can change suddenly, sometimes even for the better, and you alone must choose your path.
*Bosses:
Sora- Possessed Grandmother Willow (due to Dream Eaters)
Riku- Governor Rattclife and his companion Nightmare (similar to Clayton boss battle, except he is far stronger.)

Great Mouse Detective- Riku is put to the test when he meets Rattigan and accidentally is Manipulated by Rattigan to steal Olivia. Sora sees what Riku has done and questions Riku's Motives. Riku nevertheless proves himself and ultimately destroys Rattigan.*
*Bosses:
Sora- Dream Eater
Riku- Professor Rattigan*

Sword in The Stone- Sora sees your never to big of a hero to learn from others. Sora and Riku both see how someone so small, can become someone great with the strength of a true heart.
*Bosses:
Sora- Knight Dream Eater, the wolf
Riku- Mad Madame Mim

Princess and The Frog- Riku and Sora travels along with Tiana and *Naveen and sees how to opposite views can unite together when you push to fight for your dreams.
Sora- Dr. Facilier, voodoo doll Dream Eater
Riku- Friends on The other side, Bayou Dream Eater

Dumbo- Sora and Riku arrive at the circus and witness Dumbo's Humiliation and defend him and see that even the smallest of creatures has a true heart of gold to preserve thru paving your own destiny, and that there are no limitations to one's ability.
*Bosses:
Sora- Pink Elephants, Corrupted Train Dream Eater
Riku- (4) mean Lady Circus Elephants, Clown Dream Eater

Black Cauldron- Riku witnesses the act of sacrifice for others and how pure intentions *can be lead astray. Sora learns no matter what happens your friends will always be there to sacrifice for you even when your *not able and that true loyalty lays within the brinks of a pure heart.
*Bosses:
Sora- Horned King's (2) Dragons, Horned King (throne room)
Riku- Three Witches, Horned King ( cauldron room )

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Detailed DDD world 'want' list:

Hunchback of Notredame- Sora learns that not all light is good in those he believes are true at heart and even the unfortunate can come out victorious. While Riku learns that even the greatest of deformities can be overcome with a powerful heart when you truly believe.
*Bosses:
Sora- Clopin mini-boss, Frollo
Riku- Phoebus mini-boss, Gargoyle Dream Eater

Pinocchio- Riku witnesses Pinocchio's redemption and loyalty to his friends and reminisces his past and thinks maybe he to can truly redeem himself. Sora is given advice from the blue fairy that there is truth in every ounce of heroic acts but sometimes even the strongest of Heroes need friends to rely on.
*Bosses:
Sora- Dream Eater mini-boss, Monstro
Riku- Honest John and Gideon mini-boss, Dream Eater boss inside of Monstro

Jungle Book- Sora is reminded of The good ole days on Destiny Islands laying on the beach and laughing along with Riku and Kairi, after seeing the bond between Mowgli, Baloo, and Begrehhea. Riku sees the true power of friendship and how sometimes you just gotta look for the "bare necessities"
Sora- Kaa, Dream Eater Boss
Riku- Sher Khan

101 Dalmatians- Riku and Sora both see How families can unite together thru unknown bonds and the willingness of the heart to protect your love ones.
*Bosses:
Sora- Horace and Jasper
Riku- Cruella Deville*

Pocahontas- Both Riku and Sora see how ones path can change suddenly, sometimes even for the better, and you alone must choose your path.
*Bosses:
Sora- Possessed Grandmother Willow (due to Dream Eaters)
Riku- Governor Rattclife and his companion Nightmare (similar to Clayton boss battle, except he is far stronger.)

Great Mouse Detective- Riku is put to the test when he meets Rattigan and accidentally is Manipulated by Rattigan to steal Olivia. Sora sees what Riku has done and questions Riku's Motives. Riku nevertheless proves himself and ultimately destroys Rattigan.*
*Bosses:
Sora- Dream Eater
Riku- Professor Rattigan*

Sword in The Stone- Sora sees your never to big of a hero to learn from others. Sora and Riku both see how someone so small, can become someone great with the strength of a true heart.
*Bosses:
Sora- Knight Dream Eater, the wolf
Riku- Mad Madame Mim

Princess and The Frog- Riku and Sora travels along with Tiana and *Naveen and sees how to opposite views can unite together when you push to fight for your dreams.
Sora- Dr. Facilier, voodoo doll Dream Eater
Riku- Friends on The other side, Bayou Dream Eater

Dumbo- Sora and Riku arrive at the circus and witness Dumbo's Humiliation and defend him and see that even the smallest of creatures has a true heart of gold to preserve thru paving your own destiny, and that there are no limitations to one's ability.
*Bosses:
Sora- Pink Elephants, Corrupted Train Dream Eater
Riku- (4) mean Lady Circus Elephants, Clown Dream Eater

Black Cauldron- Riku witnesses the act of sacrifice for others and how pure intentions *can be lead astray. Sora learns no matter what happens your friends will always be there to sacrifice for you even when your *not able and that true loyalty lays within the brinks of a pure heart.
*Bosses:
Sora- Horned King's (2) Dragons, Horned King (throne room)
Riku- Three Witches, Horned King ( cauldron room )

Detailed is right.... But I'm not so sure about The Great Mouse Detective, and why would Riku get manipulated again? That would just defeat the purpose of what you want for the Pinochio world, Riku would just lose hope again. But other than that, it seems like a good idea.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That list is missing some Sora struggles. We know Sora is going to struggle this journey while Riku will shine, so you might want to switch Riku being manipulated to Sora being manipulated.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That list is missing some Sora struggles. We know Sora is going to struggle this journey while Riku will shine, so you might want to switch Riku being manipulated to Sora being manipulated.

That seems like a good idea, as Riku has had enough shit, from unwittingly helping Xehanort's Heartless destroy Destiny Island, from him inhabiting his heart, to finally having to get blasted by a machine to get the darkness removed from his heart. And Sora has that "Nothing can beat me! Bitches be trippin' over me!" attitude that would make me love the idea of him, say, failing the Mark of Mastery while Riku becomes a Keyblade Master.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think anybody is going to fail, though, but I think Sora will struggle and be outshined by Riku like when they were children.

Mr Yippie

yeah Sora doesn't have Donald, Goofy or Mickey backing his ass up this time so he's probably going to get into trouble

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Wasn't it said that Sora and Riku will not be in the same world at the same time?

While reading micbeasty's list, I was reminded of this.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wasn't it said that Sora and Riku will not be in the same world at the same time?

While reading micbeasty's list, I was reminded of this.

They aren't. They will appear at different times. I'm sure there will be times they are in worlds at the same time and meet, like how TAV met sometimes in BBS, but for the most part they are doing their own thing.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Yeah, Sora's lessons seem to be repeats of what he's learned from all the other games. I think some of his lessons should be on how even someone with a heart full of strength and light can fall under some circumstances, that they aren't invincible.

Though I'm liking Riku's lessons, but he shouldn't be manipulated again, like Chuman said.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
I personally agree with Sora taking some lessons about how Darkness can be used for good just as much as it is for evil. While he got an understanding from seeing Riku's transformation into Ansem SoD, his forgiveness was more of the type of, "Oh, he's my friend, he knows what he's doing" rather than a whole comprehension that anyone with enough strong will can fight with Darkness. Not to mention his attitude, as a whole.

"Even without taking it, no one can beat me!" says the teenager who almost had his heart sucked out by Xemnas and was only saved by his best friend and almost being blown to oblivion by the same friend if it wasn't for an oversized, non-color blind dog with enough opposable thumbs to hold a shield. :tongue:

Sora needs some lessons on how he isn't as mighty as he thinks he is compared to previous Keyblade wielders and without his friends, while Riku needs to have self-esteem in himself and be proud of his decisions in the past since they've opened "A Road to the Dawn."

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Maybe the lessons Riku learns will build his character.

Ah much as I like Sora, he does need a Gibs smack to the head. Yeah he's saved the world twice, but he had back-up. to quote Xigbar.

"You're not half the hero the others were."

Not that Sora isn't good, but he's not Ven, Tera, or Aqua. He has the power to be, but I'm guessing this is gonna be a hard ride for him. I'm hoping one world real really test him. Maybe a visit to the Irontown in PM could shake him up.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
They aren't. They will appear at different times. I'm sure there will be times they are in worlds at the same time and meet, like how TAV met sometimes in BBS, but for the most part they are doing their own thing.

Well okay, I was just thinking of this.....

Sora and Riku have different stories, with different bosses. While they visit the same worlds, they do so in different orders. They're not in the same place. In the trailer video, we see them in the same place, but this is rare.

And this....

One of the biggest surprises from the original interview is that the promised character changes between Sora and Riku will be automatic and sudden -- that is, you'll suddenly be switched between the two characters when you're walking through town or in the heat of battle.

Those were taken from the following link.....

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Sora and Riku to See Clothing Changes -- Andriasang.com

And it's talking about the first trailer for 3D that we got, showing Sora and Riku in their KH1 clothing, with XH and Xemnas at the end of it all.

But by saying "they're not in the same place, and the scene at the end of the trailer was rare that they'd be in the same place". And it says that "they visit the same worlds, but in different orders".
Wouldn't that mean that they won't be meeting in the game, at least during their MoM? Isn't that true?
I'm not sure if it was said if anything from the original trailer was still good to use, it was a beta trailer so, so I was a little confused.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You can't take that as definite positives that they won't meet each other along their journeys. It is just saying it won't be often, not that it isn't happening at all. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back