a female bisexual POC so think before you post
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
2&3. Haha I don't even remember Jumba's role too well, guess it's time to replay BBS!1. i think a real visit to The Grid is overdue instead of a dream trip, and the idea of fighting the system there would be cool shit.
2 & 3. both good ideas, jumba was a dick in deep space so maybe he can be redeemed.
4. minigame worlds have been pretty shoddy, i'd prefer loosely basing off of the movie but maybe incorporating it into the computer world they have going (maybe into a realm?)
5. donald could transform them into monsters to stop panic like in atlantica, halloween town and pride lands.
6. lol christy carlson romano voiced yuffie in II if that helps
Does it count if Disney was just the publisher?
apparently so. might i also add that jupiter, developer of the first two spectrobes games also developed chain of memories?
The backhalf of the last couple games have been about Sora needing to save everyone, including them.xion and roxas don't make since, xion disapeared , back into sora's memories, and roxas became apart of sora again. as long as we get a fair few new worlds i'll be happy
I've wanted a Gargoyles world for so long. ;n;Well, the worlds (or characters) we need are the following...
Let it be known that not EVERYTHING here will make it in Kingdom Hearts III (knowing Disney, they'll probably want a Highschool Musical based world in place of Atlantica), I would actually like most of these choices to make it because they were great movies alone, and involving them in Kingdom Hearts III would probably help Sora or Kairi become Keyblade Masters or perhaps bring Xion back into the world of the living/existing...
1. Toy Story (trilogy) ~ We have asked, begged, and hoped to see Woody & Buzz in the Kingdom Hearts series, let Kingdom Hearts III be the game they appear in! Woody and Buzz could be world-exclusive party members, and the villains in their world could be Stinky Pete, Emperor Zurg, Lotso and his gang!
2. The Great Mouse Detective ~ Professor Rattigan is one of the reasons I'd like to see the Great Mouse Detective involved with Kingdom Hearts III, Savage Rattigan would also be one Hell of a boss fight! The other is that since Sora, Donald, and Goofy have changed their forms to fit into other worlds, wouldn't it be neat to see them change into mice?
3. Frozen ~ Not one of my favs, but it's going to be in Kingdom Hearts III (I beleive someone from the development team confirmed it). Frozen could be a fun snow-based level, and God knows we need more snow in our Kingdom Hearts games. Elsa would be a challenge for Sora to help, and it would be cute to see them at least have a moment to talk about family, and sure, Hans is an ass-wipe who doesn't get that much of a beating, so a boss fight against him would be fun!
4. Pocahontas ~ This movie was remarkable. And sure, if it was in Kingdom Hearts III, we would have to fight the Heartless, but when dealing with someone like Ratcliff, fighting doesn't HAVE to be accomplished, in the end, Sora's greatest test in becoming a Keyblade Master would be to work alongside Pocahontas and stop a war without fighting...
5. Monsters Inc. ~ Kingdom Hearts' central plots always seem to focus around Doors, so what if Monsters Inc. had a connection to the plot? Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be fascinating. And I would enjoy fighting alongside Sully and Mike against Waternoose. Also, earlier, a user spoke to me about how Randall had a sad beginning around Monsters University, so maybe, Randall could be a little approachable than he was in the first movie, who knows?
6. Tangled ~ I don't always admit these things, but Rapunzel is sexy, alright?! OK, back on track, instead of Eugene, Sora, Donald, and Goofy would help her out of the tower. then Rapunzel would develop hidden feelings for Sora, it would be a fun story to see, except then, Kairi would ave to be in it to fight for her man. But Flynn will STILL have to be involved someway, also, we need Maximus and Pascal, the level based on Tangled wouldn't be the same without them!
7. Big Hero 6 ~ One of Sora's tests should involve the concept of how to deal with the death of another, so Big Hero 6 would be great to introduce such a test. Sora could help Hiro and Baymax find out more about Hiro's brother's death, and learn the meaning of helping a friend back on his feet. But it might be best that Kingdom Hearts III keeps this out because of how close the franchise is to MARVEL, and I must admit, even though it was a good Disney movie, I'm not that big into Disney owning MARVEL.
8. Wreck-It-Ralph ~ With Nintendo, Capcom and SEGA characters making the movie what it is, it's unlikely that we'll be getting a taste of Wreck-It-Ralph in our Kingdom Hearts series anytime soon. Still, what a world it would be, you cross into Ralph's world, Hero's Duty, then in Sugar Rush, it's dynamic, as will the boss fight with King Candy/Turbo!
9. The Princess and The Frog ~ It's not everyday Sora meets strong and independent women. Unlike Mulan though, Tiana is going to be a bad-ass and show Sora a thing or two about honest labor. Dr. Facilier however should up his game a notch and be more of a deadly enemy to Sora than in the movie. His kind of villain was interesting, clever, and sinister, so putting him in Maleficent's shoes could probably give his character the antagonistic boost he needs to be more than what Sora bargained for...
10. A Bug's Life ~ Bug versions of Sora, Donald and Goofy would be pretty cool, especially when they have to square off against Hopper and his army of Grasshopers! Flick and Francis would also be some fun party members to have on the team, and also, it could teach Sora how he shouldn't consider EVERYTHING he thinks of as useless.
11. Ducktales ~ To have a level based on America's favorite ducks would be a gnarly thing indeed. However, for a Ducktales level, I'm thinking of the plot focusing more on the movie since Merlock (who should be voiced by Christopher Lloyd again) was a pretty dark and overwhelming antagonist. The Beagle Boys however deserve to be in this world since their presence was known in the Mickey/Musketeers level in Dream Drop Distance, and that they were the first antagonists Scrooge had to deal with. Also, I recommend Webby, Gizmoduck, and Flint Glomgold in the level.
12. Talespin ~ Sure, the devlopers were close to adding the scrapped world of The Jungle Book, but I think Baloo would have more fun in an airplane than in some jungle. Airplane fights everytime you go to different places in the world, Baloo as a party member and a big brother figure to Sora and the others, Hell, Shere Kahn's role in the game could be an equivalent to Maleficent! I always thought Shere Kahn deserved the kind of role as a main antagonist of the Kingdom Hearts series...
13. Darkwing Duck ~ Silly is as silly does, and you can never have enough Super Hero levels. Darkwing Duck's world would be a fun level to explore, especially when villains like Steelbeak, Negaduck and Megavolt are involved! However, I'd like one of the visit stories to match the two-parter episode, 'Darkly Dawns The Duck' where Darkwing learns the importance of caring for others over fame, and faces criminal mastermind, Taurus Bulba (who should still be voiced by Tim Curry, if he recovers from his stroke soon that is).
14. Gargoyles ~ The series was breathtaking, the origin was magnificent, but if Sora and the others should pop by the Gargoyles-based world, it should be around the time Xanatos reawakens them. Sora in New York City, that would be an awesome place for a battle with demons, monsters, robots, Heartless, you name it! Elissa Maza, Goliath, and Hudson would be great party members, and I KNOW half of you want to duck it out against Demona!
15. Brave ~ Scottish princess, Merida, can bring out Sora's honesty, to help him live freely and have no regrets...until her mother changes into a bear! A boss fight with Mordu might be asking too much, but it WOULD be exciting to see. Besides, Merida would make a great party member!
Now, here are some worlds I'd like to see again...
Now it's probably not going to happen with any of these worlds, but I am honestly hoping that a few of these worlds would return with something new to bring to the table to make the worlds feel complete, just like Aladdin, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Mulan.
1. Atlantica (The Little Mermaid) ~ I want Sora, Donald AND Goofy to change back to normal when they come up on dry land so they can visit Ariel in her digs and witness her and Eric's romance blossom. Also, Ariel is cuter when she's curious, so scenes where she confuses forks for brushes and her horse riding is something to consider. Ursula's my favorite Disney Villain to, so I'd like my last fight with her to be better than the one in Dream Drop Distance! Better yet, make her actually KNOW her enemy, if she roots out Sora's weaknesses, she could be a BRUTAL foe! And PS: NO MUSICAL MINIGAMES!!! Just keep the gameplay about fighting the Heartless and the Kingdom Hearts franchise should be forgiven for what happened in Kingdom Hearts II.
2. La Cit'e des Cloches (The Hunchback of Notre Dame) ~ First, a new world name, I don't speak or understand French. Also, I didn't enjoy the fact that a few characters like Jolly, the Archdeacon, and Clopin were missing, I want to see them in the world! I'd also like to see Quasimodo and Phoebus as party members and help Sora out. The Palace of Justice was also never explored, I would've loved to enter that place and take on a few guards! Also, Frollo should be fought in a boss fight, aided by Darkness of course. And I don't care what happens, make church things be involved! In Dream Drop Distance, Sora came into a church, yet, Christianity wasn't involved with it! I can't be more confused than that!
3. Beast's Castle (Beauty and the Beast) ~ Adding Belle's village would help bring out more of the Beauty and the Beast plot. I'd like Sora to meet with Belle's father, and also, to try and talk to Le Fou about how awesome he can be, he deserves a better role in life anyway. And yes, a boss fight with Gaston is HIGHLY recommended, as is a horse-back ride on Phillip and a wolf-pack trouncing!!
4. Neverland (Peter Pan) ~ Wendy's brothers, Jon and Micheal, were with her when Peter brought her to Neverland, yet in Kingdom Hearts, she's a solo adventurer. What if this time, those bros were with her? And what if actual Indians appeared? They would have to be what the Native Americans of today would consider acceptable though, and NO SMOKING, I know what our kids need, and they don't need to see kids smoke! And Captain Hook should have a few pirates on his ship other than Heartless, it's weird for a pirate ship to have only two pirates!
5. Olympus Colosseum (Hercules) ~ Hades isn't finished, THAT much is certain! If the world is available in Kingdom Hearts III, it should have Mount Olympus and Zeus in it, as well as an expanded version of the Town of Thebes. And if it's at all possible, group the Rock & Ice Titans with their bros, the Lava & Wind Titans! And lastly, I'd prefer him to pop up any chance he can in other worlds, but if Gilgamesh is going to appear anywhere, let it be in the Colosseum!
6. Symphony of Sorcery (Fantasia) ~ A world based on Fantasia is a dream come true...until you realize only Mickey and Chernabog appeared! I think we should have more characters in the level, and if it can be achieved, I would like the Chorus Room from Fantasia to be the access point to the other Fantasia worlds, where Hippos danced with Alligators, Mushrooms came to life and danced while sugarplum fairies decorated a forest with frost, and how about a boss fight with the T-Rex?! BAD ASS MOMENT!!!
7. Enchanted Dominion (Sleeping Beauty) ~ Maleficent received too much attention in Birth By Sleep, so if Kingdom Hearts III would re invent the world, I would like Sora, Donald, and Goofy to develop a good friendship with Rose/Aurora, Flora, Fauna, and Merrywether! I'd like to see Sora's face when he meets King Stephen and King Hubert, those two were pretty fun! And this world would be a great place for Sora to end his endless battle with Maleficent, THIS time, with the aid of Phillip!
8. Deep Space (Lilo & Stitch) ~ It may not be possible, but I would like to see Lilo in Kingdom Hearts III with Stitch by her side. Stitch would also make a great party member. And I'll be honest, Sora VS Dr. Jump, THAT would be epic, of course, not as epic as meeting Cobra Bubbles, then fighting Captain Gantu, either in physical combat or by ship (KH2 Gummi Ship Style bitches).
9. Deep Jungle (Tarzan) ~ First off, let it be known that there are legal issues regarding Tarzan. For now, nothing about Tarzan's involvement with Disney is allowed back into the Kingdom Hearts series, however, if the ban is ever lifted in regards to Kingdom Hearts III, then I would be happy to see the Tarzan story end properly. I'd like to see Jane develop feelings for Tarzan, they were cute together. And if Jane's father and Tantor could appear, then the story could feel half-way complete, especially when Clayton returns with his pirate crew to capture the gorillas! PS ~ Kerchak should have a speaking role, and possible death, he's a memorable character who deserved more of an important role.
10. Space Paranoids/The Grid (Tron: Legacy) ~ CLU, that is my reason for bringing the Tron universe back to Kingdom Hearts. In Dream Drop Distance, CLU learned EVERYTHING he needed to know about Sora and the Keyblade. What if, when Sora returns to Radiant Garden, CLU remembers Sora and abducts him, trying to duplicate the Keyblade program from Sora in order to come into the real world and conquer it? And Sam as well as his father, Flynn, could be citizens of Radiant Garden, who accidentally get involved with the Grid. Of course, you'd still want Tron/Rinzler involved, right?
And here's a list of worlds I'd like to see again from the Kingdom Hearts series...
Sure, most of these worlds won't make it to Kingdom Hearts III, but all I have to do is hope for a few, and the few on this list might come...
WARNING!!! THERE MAY BE SPOILERS!!!
1. Daybreak Town ~ Kingdom Hearts X's hub world was a mysterious and secluded world, where a massive castle/clock tower stood. What if Sora needed to head over here to find a clue to stopping the Keyblade War?
2. Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion ~ Sure, it's still Castle Oblivion, but a hunch tells me Ventus might be needing Sora's help to get him out and find a way to restore his master's castle...and see what's hidden inside!
3. Disney Castle/Disney Town ~ Let's just put two & two together and make a complete Disney World!
4. Destiny Islands ~ Sora, Riku, and Kairi, we know who they are, but we don't know the school they go to, their homes, their parents, their parents might not be so boring if they have something to hide from their kids...
5. Mirage Arena ~ If there was more of a story in this level, like in Olympus Colosseum, then we might have an amusing world to visit, where Final Fantasy characters are met and challenges are brought to the table!
6. Radiant Garden ~ The home world of Leon and Aerith is now fully rebuilt, even though homes and buildings are missing after the chaos that occurred during KH2. This world though would be great for Sora to meet with some 'old enemies who have now turned over a new leaf, including Even, who I imagine still has a score to settle with Sora, and Ienzo, who might take Ansem's place as the Wiseman of Radiant Garden. I'd also like Sora to meet with Aeleus, who was once Lexaeus, and fight alongside him!
7. Traverse Town ~ This world would be fun to revisit and meet some actual new faces. We might even see some former Organization Members-turned-human here...
8. Twilight Town ~ This is another place where you might find some former Organization members, and hey, how many of you want to see Vivi become more like his video game counterpart and develop a backbone while helping Sora? Also, how many of you want to see Hayner, Pence and Olette again?
9. Timeless River ~ This world introduced us to Disney's past and Mickey's first cartoons, but what if we came back here and saw Mickey's first colored cartoons? I remember the cartoon where Micky crossed into the looking glass and encountered a world where every inanimate object in his house was alive, then the cartoon where Mickey climbed a mountain with Donald and Pluto! What if Timeless River had scenarios like those?
10. Dark City (The World That Never Was) ~ Just that dark city, that's all I want to see. The castle, gone, destroyed, deserted or taken over by Maleficent. The city WON'T be the final level and will be a more expanded world to explore. Whatever's lurking in the dark alleys in the city might be worse than anything before, so I would like to see the Dark City return.
PS: I didn't want Keyblade Graveyard back because I wanted a new original place for a FINAL level, the best final levels are at least new and original.
And finally, here are some Square-Enix additions/worlds I would prefer to see/enjoy in Kingdom Hearts III...
These ideas may just be suggestions for bonuses or worlds (yes, I mean wolds like Disney's), but I am hoping that Square-Enix will take this to consideration. There were other ideas I had, but I think it would be better to keep them in Fullmetal Kingdom...Thank you all for reading.
Honorable Mentions ~ Higurashi: When They Cry, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Star Ocean series, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy Online (XI & XIV), Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy II, Final Fantasy III, Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII, Pani Poni Dash, Dragon Quest series, The World Ends With You, Musashi, Chocobo Tales, and all other Square-Enix licensed/published franchises.
1. Fullmetal Alchemist ~ Whether it's a world or a few character guest stars, I'd like to see Sora, Kairi and the other heroes join forces with the Elric Brothers, Edward and Alphonse and perhaps Lan Fan. For supporting characters, I'd like to see Winry bond with Kairi, and Mustang, just because of how great he is. For Villains, I'd go for Dante, Selim, and King Bradley, they would be fun to fight, I would suggest the Homunculus, but fans of both the 2003 anime and Brotherhood would have a field day of understanding which ones to bring in...
2. Soul Eater ~ Maka's a good enough reason to bring Soul Eater into Kingdom Hearts III, she could be a party member in Daybreak Town or another level, still I'll bet most of the Soul Eater lovers would prefer Shibusen Academy as a world, right? Black Star would be a guest party member and Death the Kid would be a fun boss, less fanservice from Blair would be necessary, other than that, Lord Shinigami would be all we need to see alongside Soul, Tsubaki, the Thompson Sisters (Liz & Patti) and Asura (Optional Boss). There shouldn't be any villains in this level, they're not 'age appropriate', but Organization XIII could have their eyes set on their world...
3. A Certain Magical Index ~ Hopefully, Disney/Square won't be too censored around the concept of religion, but perhaps they could find a loophole in their rules and find some space for A Certain Magical Index. I would NOT recommend a world based on the series, I would prefer the characters show up in one of the original worlds (Hollow Bastion, Twilight Town, Traverse Town, Daybreak Town), especially Index, who could be more of a recurring ally, who could remind Sora of the importance of light. I also know a few of you crazy Railgun fans would LOVE to see sparks fly, so Misaka could also be involved in a boss fight and/or guest party member spot.
4. Final Fantasy IX ~ I know Vivi lives in Twilight Town, so it's understandable why Gaia, Terra, and Memoria are out of the question, but I found it upsetting how much Tetsuya Nomura didn't respect Vivi. He makes him some kind of follower of Seifer, which is completely unlike Vivi. I would like to see Vivi's role expanded, give him a story for Sora, Goofy and Donald to help him through, and make him a party member, it's just fun that way, especially since his reaction command could be related to the "Magic Sword" ability. Vivi's friends would be Eiko and Garnet, and his enemies would have to be the 3 Black Waltz's and Soulcage, who is somewhat one of Vivi's darkest enemies.
5. Final Fantasy "1" ~ The Kingdom Hearts series has been kind to Final Fantasies VII, VIII and X, and yes, I would like a few titles to get in on the respect to, but I would LOVE to see Sora head to where the Fantasy became 'Final', The Kingdom of Cornelia, where Garland has just started portraying the villain. In this level (or others), Sora could fight the Four Fiends, and perhaps take on Garland and THEN, Chaos, who I believe would be a great surprise Final Boss, after all, he literally is the Darkness Xehanort craves.
6. Final Fantasy X ~ We've seen Tidus, Yuna (and her stupid sequel friends), Wakka, and Auron, but wouldn't it be cool to see these characters together? Especially in a world like Spira, where Tidus and Yuna could start falling for one another while trying to break the cycle of Death. Seymour could also be introduced as the villain of the world, but Jecht, HE'S the one Sora should be seen fighting with, Dissidia style! And also, how many want to see Kimahri as a summon?
7. Final Fantasy IV ~ Golbez would be great to bring into the Kingdom Hearts universe. He could be the antihero who challenges the hero, and/or brings out their inner strength. He could help Sora remember that Darkness isn't 'JUST' evil, and that Sora should be honest and follow the right path.
8. Final Fantasy V ~ Sephiroth's a hardass who's ass is hard to spank, and I hope we still get to fight him in the 3rd KH game...in his turf, but I think it's high time we see Square-Enix bring in Gilgamesh, not just as a boss (optional or story-wise), but as a party member. And why not? Gilgamesh is fun, hilarious, and makes an enjoyable rival.
9. Final Fantasy XV ~ I admit, XIII had some interesting characters, and bringing a few of them in would be great (excluding Lightning when she becomes all servant-ish of course, AND Caius, he's so lame, I prefer the first villain Dysley), but if this game comes out before Final Fantasy XV, then I would recommend letting a few of the characters in as a sneak peak of what bad-asses are to come. Noctis could be an optional superboss, so that's something to look forward to.
10. Chrono Trigger ~ I'd say Dragon Quest, but all I would be suggesting for it is the inclusion of the Slime creature, which would be a fun summon to bring out, since there are so many different types of Slimes, so instead, I'm going to suggest ideas from it's cousin, Chrono Trigger. Sora, fighting alongside a mute named Chrono, (which could be a first for Sora since he hasn't really had disabled party members before), would be pretty epic, especially when you're traveling through time to oppose Organization XIII's quest to wreak havok.
And THESE were my ideas that Square-Enix could (or will not) use in Kingdom Hearts III.
The Walt Disney Company licensed the Kingdom Hearts franchise.
Square-Enix licensed Kingdom Hearts, Fullmetal Alchemist, Soul Eater, A Certain Magical Index, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Chrono Trigger, and the Final Fantasy franchise.
Funimation licensed Fullmetal Alchemist, Soul Eater, A Certain Magical Index, and A Certain Scientific Railgun.
Yen Press published the manga of Kingdom hearts, Fullmetal Alchemist, Soul Eater, A Certain Magical Index, and A Certain Scientific Railgun.
Bones Inc. & Aniplex licensed the animes Fullmetal Alchemist (2003) & Brotherhood and Soul Eater.
J. C. Staff licensed the anime of A Certain Magical Index & A Certain Scientific Railgun.
And that's the lists of worlds/characters I'd like to see in Kingdom Hearts III!
It's a shame because I'd love to see The Grid in KH3 but it's a little too late now. The Grid would look spectacular on PS4. It was one of my favorite worlds.Tron Lives, but probably not in time for this movie to have a plot in KH3 :c (This is why Nomura should draw from Uprising for any Tron hijinks in KH3)