• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

with who are you waiting to play?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasbrother1993

in the new kh 358/2 u get to play as organization 13.... well 14 cuz of xion...... my though is as who do u want to play and why?

Radon

mofo
Theres already another thread like this and quite a few people have already played the game. /thread.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I'd like to see how Xigbar will play.

But Vexen also seems like an interesting guy to play as.

UnnamedPerson

Awards
Played it.... But Like Joc said, theres another thread for the same thing. Roxasbrother, i think you need to check for these threads before you make them because they will most likely close the ones you make.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
yes, i'll also go with Xigbar.. .i wonder if you can control his teleportation move.. hehe, ..

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I've played as everyone, and I'd have to say that Marluxia is my fav, cause his range is enourmous

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY

Ive only seen a screen shot of Mickey so when I get the game. I'll be excited to see the gameplay.

UrMyKingdomHeart

Luxord!!!! XD

With his cards, no Nobodies can touch me!!!! XD XD XD

I really didn't like xemnas when I played him, too hard. :(
Played everyone in Orginazation XIII, execpt Zexion, me scared that I may lose easily with him. :D
Zexion has the lowest life.

Never thought I'd like Luxord more than my fav., Larxene. XD

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I have a feeling Luxord will be my favorite. My dream team has my favorite members: Demyx, Luxord, Larxene, and Zexion. Although, Marluxia looks fun, too.

Last edited:

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Marluxia and Larxene seem like a godly combo. I like Marluxia and I heard he has a great range :) and Larxene is just fast as hell in general.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY

Ive only seen a screen shot of Mickey so when I get the game. I'll be excited to see the gameplay.

Same here. And XION because she's so freaking awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back