• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Zootopia be in Kingdom Hearts 3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WILDMUSTANGX

I don't know if anyone has already discussed this possibility (odds are, someone has) and I realize that this is a brand new movie, that hasn't even been released in theaters yet, but does anybody think that Disney and Square Enix may already be planning and developing a Zootopia world setting, for Kingdom Hearts 3?

Personally, I think that would be awesome!!! I'm already kinda hyped for this movie and I think it's pretty cool that Disney's going back to their roots, by making another film that puts anthropomorphic animals in place of humans. I don't consider myself a "furry," but I've always been fond of anthropomorphic animal characters. I grew up watching a lot of cartoons and animated films with anthropomorphic talking animals. I think many of us did, but a lot of people seem to forget that anthro animals were a big part of media and pop culture decades (even centuries) before this whole "furry" monicker came about.

But I digress. If Zootopia is put in Kingdom Hearts 3, what forms will Sora and his friends take, when they visit? Goofy and Donald could probably blend in, just as they are (although Donald might get in trouble for not wearing pants), but what would Sora look like? I'm guessing he'd take an anthro lion form, since he's been a lion before (and because the original concept for the character was a human/lion hybrid). What about other characters, like Riku and Kairi? What would they look like? Also, what would it be like exploring the city? What would the scope of it be like, in the game? Would we be able to ride the monorail, seen in the trailers?

Let me know your thoughts.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I haven`t even see the movie yet so I can`t even say if I would want it as a world or not. A good trailer doesn`t mean a good film.

As for how much of a chance it has in regards to making it in KH3, I think it`s too late. The world selection is likely finished and won`t go beyond BH6. Just save it for the next saga

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I haven`t even see the movie yet so I can`t even say if I would want it as a world or not. A good trailer doesn`t mean a good film.

As for how much of a chance it has in regards to making it in KH3, I think it`s too late. The world selection is likely finished and won`t go beyond BH6. Just save it for the next saga
we don't know if bh6 last new world i mean who said they stop until inside out?

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
*shrugs* We'll wait and see. We already have plenty of anthropomorphic animals running around with the original characters anyways.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
in a world full of animals, the risk of them turning sora into a furry is too high, kh2 took us too close with pride lands already.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'd rather they touch one of their older anthropomorphic films before diving into Zootopia. We don't even know if it'll be good, and we technically already have one world in a big modern city.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
in a world full of animals, the risk of them turning sora into a furry is too high, kh2 took us too close with pride lands already.
Hey, Sora as a lion cub was amazing.

Besides, they came much​ closer when Sora's original design had him as an actual furry.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Hey, Sora as a lion cub was amazing.

Besides, they came much​ closer when Sora's original design had him as an actual furry.

those were dark times, child. donald duck was almost the protagonist.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
B-but..he'd wield a keyblade! That'd be awesome, right? RITE?
eh, with the direction they were going in at the time... probably not? You have to remember that lion furry Sora was created as a compromise between SE and Disney, and at first he had a chainsaw as a weapon. Chances are that the Keyblade, the Heartless, the importance of the story, and a whole lot of other things weren't in existence when Donald was being considered.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
eh, with the direction they were going in at the time... probably not? You have to remember that lion furry Sora was created as a compromise between SE and Disney, and at first he had a chainsaw as a weapon. Chances are that the Keyblade, the Heartless, the importance of the story, and a whole lot of other things weren't in existence when Donald was being considered.

They wouldn't have given Donald a chainsaw tho, right? Anyways I'm glad they used neither a disney nor a final fantasy character tbh.

Also: Zootopia? Damn, I'm not up-to-date on anything. What's that.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I hope not. I mean, we already have Big Hero 6 and Tangled, and Frozen is very likely. Also the possibility of at least one Pixar world. I'd rather they go to some older films people playing this would actually have nostalgia for.

Besides, Zootopia looks like trash.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I doubt a movie that isn't even in theaters yet would even be considered for a world. At the very most there could be an easter egg and even that's unlikely.
Although I would want it as a world someday just to see the character's reactions to Donald's lack of pants.

*nods* For all we know, the original plan was to have our favorite short-tempered waterfowl hacking up Final Fantasy characters to pieces with a chainsaw.

....I would love to play that, actually.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I hope not. I mean, we already have Big Hero 6 and Tangled, and Frozen is very likely. Also the possibility of at least one Pixar world. I'd rather they go to some older films people playing this would actually have nostalgia for.

Besides, Zootopia looks like trash.

why so much hate on zootopia?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I didn't think I'd like Zootopia but the trailer clip of them at the DMV hit my adult funny bone so I'm totally in now. They could easily just have a Zootopia summon, like Chicken Little, and not a full blown world.

I'm not too sure how a world would work with my understanding of the plot, unless the person she's trying to catch is actually a Heartless or one of the Thirteen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back