• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Sora end up manipulated by MX?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

digimikej

Awards
True as well, despite the hit to his IQ in KH2, Sora isn't that dumb. It's mostly on Mickey and Yen Sid though no one could've predicted MX's Aizen-level planning in DDD.

I do still wonder what DDD's original ending was though given it seems to hint at Sora falling to MX.

anagram, im sorry, but theres one thing i can't agree with there. as much as I love MX, as much as he is my favorite villain ever, NO plan is at aizen level. none. ever.

now that thats outta the way, I too wonder on the original ending. I feel like nomura was going to make sora a darkness, and got screwed out of a major plot point by disney. but i'll never know.

Gram

Banned
Awards
anagram, im sorry, but theres one thing i can't agree with there. as much as I love MX, as much as he is my favorite villain ever, NO plan is at aizen level. none. ever.

"Aizen" level would be to strong a word. The plans of Ansem & Xemnas were MX's as was DDD. It's not Aizen level in the sense every little detail is plotted but it definitely wasn't far from him cause he did have everything leading up to it set in motion.

That's what Ansem purpose was being on Destiny Island to set off both the events of KH1 and DDD. (among other likely unknown things)
The level of MX's foresight is seen best in DDD were he targeted Sora which even Yen Sid didn't think would've been possible or anticipated.

Last edited:

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Not exactly. Vanitas looks like Sora because of the link Sora and Ventus have. Because Vanitas is a part of Ventus, he took on Sora's appearance.
Right, but with the way this time travel thing works, its almost as if anything is possible. i know the reason he looks like sora is because of ven, but it would make for an interesting twist.

MegaCore5

Awards
Sora might still be MX's target, if not, MX will have another 13th seat. He just needs to find the best vessel
I think that MX might try to use Roxas as a substitute for sora if sora does not work out for them. The reason why I say this is because both have the ability to wield the key blade which is what is necessary for MX's plan.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Xehanort always has plans for if his other plans don't work!

I think he might actually SUCCEED in capturing Sora again at one point. Another excuse for us to play someone like Riku to rescue him! Oooh, but then what if it's a TRAP?

We're not sure what's his plans to capture Sora again, and Sora is not dumb to fall her what happened in the Realm of Sleep.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
That is true, better h than Aqua who would for a whole other reason.
Well, you can't fault Aqua too much. Her and Sora are vastly different, and both come from different walks of life. Aqua is much more of a teacher or mother than straight-up friend.

Not that she WOULDN'T sacriice for them. But if MX knows that she's in the RoD (IF), he could probably use her in some way for his future plans.
Just an idea.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, you can't fault Aqua too much. Her and Sora are vastly different, and both come from different walks of life. Aqua is much more of a teacher or mother than straight-up friend.

Not that she WOULDN'T sacriice for them. But if MX knows that she's in the RoD (IF), he could probably use her in some way for his future plans.
Just an idea.

I was referring to how anyone views Terra and Aqua's relationship anyone than friends. Aqua should be smarter than that.

kmorris2609

I've always had the feeling that Sora would one day succumb to the darkness around him. He already had close calls in both Kingdom Hearts I and DDD and he may not have been able to recover if it wasn't for Kairi and Riku's efforts. Sora is such a kindhearted person who sees the best in everyone he meets. That could ultimately be his downfall in KH3.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I've always had the feeling that Sora would one day succumb to the darkness around him. He already had close calls in both Kingdom Hearts I and DDD and he may not have been able to recover if it wasn't for Kairi and Riku's efforts. Sora is such a kindhearted person who sees the best in everyone he meets. That could ultimately be his downfall in KH3.

So it could be a time when it could be too late and MX will have his 13th vessel after all if Sora falls again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back