• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will kairi's real powers ever be explained?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

do you think kairi will ever lean to fight

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
In kh1 she was able to revive sora
and in kh2 she wielded a keyblade although everyone say she it was riku who summuned it(true)
the keyblade was made of memeories that were only hers the waves of destiny islad and flower from her past at radiant garden. notice she holding them in bbs trailers

Izayoi

galactic cancer
She "purified" him because of her natural light.
The wielding, again, was because of her light and Riku willing her to wield it.
And the Keyblade was Riku's memories of DI. Girly-looking ones, but his.

Not much to explain outside of her PoH status.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I don't think she really has any powers. She has a pure heart/strong heart which allows her to use a Keyblade (still sucks, but whatever). I don't think there's anything beyond that.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
She "purified" him because of her natural light.
The wielding, again, was because of her light and Riku willing her to wield it.
And the Keyblade was Riku's memories of DI. Girly-looking ones, but his.

Not much to explain outside of her PoH status.
how could those be his memeories . memoies of what? it make more sense when you think about it that its kairi's

B

Blade5468

how could those be his memeories . memoies of what? it make more sense when you think about it that its kairi's

It's his memories OF Kairi, obviously.
It's Riku's memories of Kairi.

edit:
Fine, since everyone else is saying it's destiny islands I'll juts go with that instead :X
Though it does seem more likely that it's his memories of his time with Kairi, which just so happened to take place on Destiny Islands.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Kairi's power is light. Pure, untainted light. Because of such, she has to ability to repel darkness, twilight, as well as nothingness.
Like moths to a flame, people are drawn to her because of her cheery nature.
Because of her light, she cannot create neither heartless nor nobody.
She can purify beings of darkness. This should technically include nobodies.
Light seems to be able to open portals as well as darkness., but this part is only theory.
Kairi has light which cannot be extinguished. It has the power to restore, destroy, but not create.

That's a basic gist of her powers.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
It's his memories OF Kairi, obviously.
It's Riku's memories of Kairi.

edit:
Fine, since everyone else is saying it's destiny islands I'll juts go with that instead :X
Though it does seem more likely that it's his memories of his time with Kairi, which just so happened to take place on Destiny Islands.

Ok then why would his memories of her take the form of flowers, specificly. it made more sense to me me if it was simply kairi's. if it was riku's memoies of her wouldnt it be more similar to the othkeeper keyblade in desighn?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Ok then why would his memories of her take the form of flowers, specificly. it made more sense to me me if it was simply kairi's. if it was riku's memoies of her wouldnt it be more similar to the othkeeper keyblade in desighn?

It's Riku's memories of Destiny Islands. Destiny Islands had a lot of plant life and flowers on it.

Oathkeeper(:

It can only be assumed that she has the "basic" powers of a Princess of Heart. Things like sensing and holding back darkness, etc.
It seems like the only use for her in KH1 was to open the final keyhole in Hollow Bastion. Not much has really been explained about the PoH, which is something BBS is going to do...hopefully xD

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
aww im kinda dissapointed
i always though she had some mad light powers and stuff
hopefully if there are any upcoming sequles she'llat least learn to fight and us magic
mabely like how minne did from yen sid
nothings more anoyying then a constant damsal in distress

αsiя

space coke
aww im kinda dissapointed
i always though she had some mad light powers and stuff
hopefully if there are any upcoming sequles she'llat least learn to fight and us magic
mabely like how minne did from yen sid
nothings more anoyying then a constant damsal in distress

Thats why many people dont like Kairi

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I think were all being a little naive on Kairi here she'll probably play the aqua role in combat the keyblade swinging magic user.

Thats why many people dont like Kairi

Ummmm she was only kidnapped once and played a role in 2 games. Giver her a break.

Kairi-Cosplayer

It's Kairi's keyblade, though Riku helped her call it. I think there is actual potential in her, and that she might be able to do things when she was younger. Before she went to DI, she lived in Radiant Garden, thus the flowers on her keyblade. Riku wouldn't have known that since he's never actually been in the garden. (it's been proven) And it was Kairi's memories of Sora that helped put it together, along with the fact that in the first game, Sora had Kairi's heart. Also in the first game, when she gave Sora the Oathkeeper, that was HER keyblade, and she knew that she had one, just didn't know how to call it...

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Kairi's power is light. Pure, untainted light. Because of such, she has to ability to repel darkness, twilight, as well as nothingness.
Like moths to a flame, people are drawn to her because of her cheery nature.
Because of her light, she cannot create neither heartless nor nobody.
She can purify beings of darkness. This should technically include nobodies.
Light seems to be able to open portals as well as darkness., but this part is only theory.
Kairi has light which cannot be extinguished. It has the power to restore, destroy, but not create.

That's a basic gist of her powers.

Now, this makes things interesting. After reading this, I think she might just work as a party member. (Kind of like a white mage?) I support her becoming one.. or at least being on Destiny Islands the ENTIRE game and not getting kidnapped again. Speaking of which, I do hope they actually make DI visitable throughout the game for once.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
It's Kairi's keyblade, though Riku helped her call it. I think there is actual potential in her, and that she might be able to do things when she was younger. Before she went to DI, she lived in Radiant Garden, thus the flowers on her keyblade. Riku wouldn't have known that since he's never actually been in the garden. (it's been proven) And it was Kairi's memories of Sora that helped put it together, along with the fact that in the first game, Sora had Kairi's heart. Also in the first game, when she gave Sora the Oathkeeper, that was HER keyblade, and she knew that she had one, just didn't know how to call it...

Exactly I think her gaining the keyblade in KH2 was pretty much a prelude into her becoming a more useful part of the trio in the future. Why else would they show her getting one.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I think Kairi has potential.The problem isn't with her, but with how S-E decides to use her in the games. I personally am fond of Kairi, but I think she wasn't in the best position to do anything for most of KH2, save towards the end, when she finally got to use that keyblade Riku gave her.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Yes this make alot of sense to me

i think well hope the connection of the heores in bbs will give us some more clues to what kairi is really capeable of. i mean if she has no darknes in her haert it must be strong enough to be a keyblade wielder. if only she had her dead fantasy skill that be kick ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back