• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

will axel roxas and xion ever have ice cream again?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefroggygirl

;(.
they better, or else i'm going to need to slap someone!
they are by far my favourite trio and they should come back in future kh games :)

Tatsu

They might. Only if Sora pulls a Wizard of Oz and find a way to give them hearts of their own.

Candylanger

Awards
That would mean they had to take Xion back, and that would ruin her character, seeing that she had a good ending (Even if it's sad). So, no, they won't have ice-cream again, at least, it's my opinion.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
They were both absorbed into the same person. Unless we get to see Sora dreaming and in his dreams he'll see Memories that belonged to Roxas and Xion, then sadly, no. Never.
that would be awesome, if in one of soras dreams on the beaches of destiny islands we see another ice cream scene....but it probly wont happen

RandomNobody

Well, both Xion and Roxas are inside Sora so whenever he has an ice cream bar Roxas and Xion are technically having ice cream together. As for Axel, I think I heard from someone that it is possible that a Nobody can be brought back or something, but I'm not sure.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Nomura said that if you beat a Heartless - if the Heartless had no Nobody, you get the Somebody. If it had a Nobody - beat the Nobody with the Keyblade. Get Somebody.
Lea just might make an appearance in a future installement.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No... They're all gone/dead. How would they come back together?

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
it would be nice to see them together again =w=

if what they say about what namine told sora in the novels to be canon (flame me if you want- the novels are canon- it's done by the scenario writer himself for budda's sake!) then axels somebody might comeback and they (roxas and axel, that is) might have have a moment like roxas and namine did before.

i dont know about xion tho. it seem like all of xion's memories and everyone memoeies of her dissappeared- like they never happened. I know riku and Roxas struggled to remeber her in the end...

so weather or not they have a reunion thing for the trio or the duo (or any at all) is just a hope for now...

Gram

Banned
Awards
;(.
they are by far my favourite trio and they should come back in future kh games :)
i don't think so, possibly but i wouldn't hold my breath.

oh and Welcome to the forums!

Nomura said that if you beat a Heartless - if the Heartless had no Nobody, you get the Somebody. If it had a Nobody - beat the Nobody with the Keyblade. Get Somebody.
Lea just might make an appearance in a future installement.

wait if the heartless of every member of Org XIII is killed ten they all come back so all we did was for nothing:cry: if they are coming back.also this mean the Org mite come back together as somebodies and sora will have to kill them blood and all.

Maybe everything we did maybe it was all for nothing. - Sora

A

Azrael

;(.

I prefer it doesn't.

It would ruin Xion and Axel's stories if they were brought up from the death. Roxas is part of Sora so he has no active role in KH.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It's already been confirmed that Axel became whole when he died in KH2. So Lea is alive, question is will he appear in future games?

I wonder though, if Xion is inside Sora and Roxas is inside Sora then aren't they together inside Sora and therefore they are with eachother?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It wasn't quite confirmed. Namine, in the novels, said he went off to become whole. Whether or not her words are to be taken as confirmation isn't clear yet.

wait if the heartless of every member of Org XIII is killed ten they all come back so all we did was for nothing:cry: if they are coming back.also this mean the Org mite come back together as somebodies and sora will have to kill them blood and all.

Maybe everything we did maybe it was all for nothing. - Sora

It's not for nothing as we have no idea which of them are going to come back if at all. And even if they do, we've no idea if they'll still be foes.

White Mushroom

It's already been confirmed that Axel became whole when he died in KH2. So Lea is alive, question is will he appear in future games?

I wonder though, if Xion is inside Sora and Roxas is inside Sora then aren't they together inside Sora and therefore they are with eachother?
Wouldn't that mean Sora and Lea would be having ice cream together. lol funny to picture, but it would be cool

Allister Rose

French Lover
i say they shared one last moment int heir minds or something.....similar to axel and Roxas last scene together inkh2 final mix

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Lea just might make an appearance in a future installement

Theres only one problem with your theory

Axel didnt die by the keyblade he destroyed himself in that final blast

So if your theory is true we will see most of the O13 members again but like Zexion didnt die by the keyblade wont see him, vexen .....blah all the O13 who were put in the basement of CoB we wont see again cause none of them died by the keyblade....

As for the Heartless situation you said if they had no nobody they would become a sombody But thats just the thing. If Lea had a heartless it would be cancled out because he had a Nobody.

And as for any other Heartless when they were destroyed even if they had or did not have a nobody remember O13 was collecting all those hearts.
but then they were all set free in the end so who knows what became of all those hearts.

Another thing im not sure which member said it in days but, When a Heartless is destroyed the heart gets set free and is collected by another heartless. But if you have the keyblade and destroy the heartless the Heart is collected by kingdom hearts.

So dose any one else wonder what became of those hearts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back