• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Ven?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
the point is to explain. what was the point losing his name? the point of losing his name was because he lost a part of himself. how does that change the plot? is it suppose to? what will exactly do? explain the alias/nickname.

again, this is possible, just not widely accepted. which is fine, i just dont like the excuses most of you use
ummm no, i can understand if he lost part of himself but theres no need to connect that with the name actually =/

Allister Rose

French Lover
ummm no, i can understand if he lost part of himself but theres no need to connect that with the name actually =/

well it's possibility that's all i'm saying, i dont agree with some of the so called facts, but hey.

i'm not trying to make assumptions if you simply feel that it's not possible, than fine by me

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well it's possibility that's all i'm saying, i dont agree with some of the so called facts, but hey.

i'm not trying to make assumptions if you simply feel that it's not possible, than fine by me.
its cool ^^
right now anything is possible so who knows maybe it does have some meaning.
but i dont think so XD
but either way we'll find out soon enough

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
the point is to explain. what was the point losing his name? the point of losing his name was because he lost a part of himself. how does that change the plot? is it suppose to? what will exactly do? explain the alias/nickname.

again, this is possible, just not widely accepted. which is fine, i just dont like the excuses most of you use

He hasn't lost his name. Ven and Ventus are names that both equally and fully apply to him.

Allister Rose

French Lover
∞;4573130 said:
He hasn't lost his name. Ven and Ventus are names that both equally and fully apply to him.

well that's your opinion. still not very contradictory but yeah....and i didnt say he lost his name compeletely. it's that they were unable to say his full name

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So it's something like how the Nobodies in the Virtual Twilight Town took away anyone's ability to say the world 'photo'?

Which in itself is poor evidence because it wasn't in the 'real world' and the VTT was demonstrated to be faulty numerous times.

Allister Rose

French Lover
∞;4574513 said:
So it's something like how the Nobodies in the Virtual Twilight Town took away anyone's ability to say the world 'photo'?

Which in itself is poor evidence because it wasn't in the 'real world' and the VTT was demonstrated to be faulty numerous times.

still roxas wasn't able to say it either.

but still i have numerous theories to why his name has been shortened, and they coincide with it being a nickanme aswell

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
the real mystery is Vanitas and Xehanort as their names have different means or arrangements.

Vanitas- latin means emptiness

Xehanort- anagram for no heart, another

Ven is a nickname for Ventus thats all

Sorry this is off topic, but I always thought Xehanort was an anagram for another because of there being two different Xehanorts in the series.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
still roxas wasn't able to say it either.
Roxas was unable to say it because the word itself was removed from the system, which directly affects Roxas' ability to do stuff. Unless BBS is in a data world and Ven lost half his name by some fault or deletion, the two are not mutually applicable.

Allister Rose

French Lover
∞;4574609 said:
Roxas was unable to say it because the word itself was removed from the system, which directly affects Roxas' ability to do stuff. Unless BBS is in a data world and Ven lost half his name by some fault or deletion, the two are not mutually applicable.

very well that theory has been disproven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back