• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Ven?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

that s also possible, but the game has to come out in order for it to go down the drain.
That's isn't true. Plenty of theories can easily go down the drain before the game comes out.
Either by the fact that previous knowledge already deems it can't happen, or by the sheer stupidity of the theory in the first place.
This falls into the latter category.

Allister Rose

French Lover
That's isn't true. Plenty of theories can easily go down the drain before the game comes out.
Either by the fact that previous knowledge already deems it can't happen, or by the sheer stupidity of the theory in the first place.
This falls into the latter category.

what's latter?

anyways, i made connections to the significance of "ven".

Allister Rose

French Lover
lol wow ... is this even serious ? haa its just a nickname.
call Terra, Ter, then hes probably half gone too. lol jk

its just a nickname Allister.

the way i presented it, it may have sounded like i just put it out there. but if i gave it more thought into it, maybe it could have sounded more convincing. some part of ven is missing and hinted by all this vanitas and ventus stuff we are seeing, i am imagining vanitas is the other half. if you see his keycharm it's a gear split in half, but one goes slightly off but still connected.

his keyblade resembles way to dawn (comparing keyblades, not weapons in general)

and in kh2 secret ending ven picks up way to dawn. strong connection. i' m guessing vanitas is Ven's other half

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You are in no way an instigator.
And you are being sarcastic.

No but seriously, if you've got a name like Ventus, you'd have people call you Ven because it's a shorter and more casual name than Ventus.

Allister Rose

French Lover
∞;4570618 said:
And you are being sarcastic.

No but seriously, if you've got a name like Ventus, you'd have people call you Ven because it's a shorter and more casual name than Ventus.

ventus is as simple as terra or aqua.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Yes, but in common English, the names Terra and Aqua sound more casual and less formal then something such as Ventus.

PrimeTime

the way i presented it, it may have sounded like i just put it out there. but if i gave it more thought into it, maybe it could have sounded more convincing. some part of ven is missing and hinted by all this vanitas and ventus stuff we are seeing, i am imagining vanitas is the other half. if you see his keycharm it's a gear split in half, but one goes slightly off but still connected.

his keyblade resembles way to dawn (comparing keyblades, not weapons in general)

and in kh2 secret ending ven picks up way to dawn. strong connection. i' m guessing vanitas is Ven's other half

well we'll just have to see when the game comes out.... if cutting the Ventus name in half has a meaning.
still think its just a nickname.

Allister Rose

French Lover
∞;4570636 said:
Yes, but in common English, the names Terra and Aqua sound more casual and less formal then something such as Ventus.

how? they're latin...well i guess i wouldn't no much about english. but in on eof the earlier scans, tetsuya nomura only hinted his name, and during that hint, he called it an "alias" not a nickname. i know now that it's being called a nickname, but i think tetsuya nomura is trying to cover it up now that we have vanitas

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Alias?... That itself means another name. It doesn't seem like Ven is vastly different from Ventus Allister. There is a point where we begin to interpret too much...

Allister Rose

French Lover
Alias?... That itself means another name. It doesn't seem like Ven is vastly different from Ventus Allister. There is a point where we begin to interpret too much...

again the way i said, it was odd, so if i said it in a more formal way, i could have convinced you guys enough to speculate

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Why are you guys still posting it obvious its just a nickname. Hasn't that been confirmed?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
Thing is, we already know what his name means, and now we know that Vanitas is connected to it. As far as I know, Ven itself has no special meaning. It's a title, a friendly calling, an abbreviation. There's not that much you can read into it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Thing is, we already know what his name means, and now we know that Vanitas is connected to it. As far as I know, Ven itself has no special meaning. It's a title, a friendly calling, an abbreviation. There's not that much you can read into it.

this also coincides with the terra=xehanort theory but i give up. i mean a connection is possible, and covering the concept of name significance (not by SRK, or TAV definitions) but by the idea. organization XIII, xemnas gave him "meaning" simply by rearranging his letters and adding an X.

A

Audo

He gives him purpose/meaning by letting him join the Organization. Not by rearranging his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back