• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why so negative

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGDOM_BLADE

Hey i just wanted to know why are so many people being negative and saying KHIIFM+ is not coming i mean don't you think that if it was not coming they would have said something already i mean come on there are so many people saying they want it to be released here and i don't think SE is gonna ignore they're paying customers or fans or whatever so please quit being so negative and just be a little bit more positive i mean if it was not going to be released they would have already given us a flat out no!!!!!!!!! , or at least a reason on why it isn't coming!!!!!!!!!!

So in short please just have a little faith that it is coming and quit being so damn negative!!!!!!!!!!!
And i don't care what you say i am sticking to my opinion no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i don't care if you flame me i will just ignore it i because quite honestly won't give a rats @$$ about it, so you might as well keep your comments to yourself if your are planning flaming me!!!!!!!!

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Thread Count On The Subject: 31.

I lost count around 23... =/

lol, I think I am going to make up this huge post on why it isn't coming and just copy&paste it everytime I see a thread like this...

or at least a reason on why it isn't coming!!!!!!!!!!

I can give you one: Bad buisness plan.
Square Enix has about a 99% chance of loosing money if they remade FM+ for outside of Japan sales. The other 1% would them breaking even...

KINGDOM_BLADE

Whatever you say, But i am still going with my opinion on this

Also i don't really care about how many threads there like this.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Whatever you say, But i am still going with my opinion on this

You have every right to really...
It's your opinion and you can stick with it if you want...
I'm just stating blunt facts that the game has about a nano chance of leaving Japan...
Believe what you want to believe, but sooner or later, you'll have to face the facts...
It isn't coming...

i still don't care about what a lot of you have to say on this , sorry

Then you have no reason for making this thread...
If you don't care about other people's opinions, why even post yours? This is a now just a waste of space...

V

V.A.T.13

First you ask "why so negative"
Then you say you don't care what we say.

How are we supposed to voice our thoughts if you say you don't care?
It sounds like you don't want us to say anything unless we agree with you...
Sounds like dictatorship...

If this is your opinion, and you dont want to hear what we have to say, don't say it.

IMO: It's not comming.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Why so negative, because its a good chance its not coming considering that the first Final Mix never left Japan either.

Aqua is to similar too Riku, a female Riku at that if you ask me. She'd need to put on a few pounds if you ask me... Her neck is so thin...

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
Hey i just wanted to know why are so many people being negative and saying KHIIFM+ is not coming i mean don't you think that if it was not coming they would have said something already i mean come on there are so many people saying they want it to be released here and i don't think SE is gonna ignore they're paying customers or fans or whatever so please quit being so negative and just be a little bit more positive i mean if it was not going to be released they would have already given us a flat out no!!!!!!!!! , or at least a reason on why it isn't coming!!!!!!!!!!

So in short please just have a little faith that it is coming and quit being so damn negative!!!!!!!!!!!
And i don't care what you say i am sticking to my opinion no matter what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And i don't care if you flame me i will just ignore it i because quite honestly won't give a rats @$$ about it, so you might as well keep your comments to yourself if your are planning flaming me!!!!!!!!

This is my view as well and when i asked why it won't be coming everyone had a go at me it's alright to be positive you know so what if we have faith you done have to bring us down and say it's not this, its not that. Thats
1.Nasty, and bitter
2.Questioning what we believe
So stop it

Z3120

Well, if you want to be optimistic, that's completely fine. But with the slim chances of KH2:FM+ coming here, I rather (which I've done) import KH2:FM+ and play it without the need to wait for 'a possibility of it coming here'. The chances of KH2:FM+ coming here is about as much as a DC version of like FF12 (which looks awesome with the additional license boards) and Rogue Galaxy (which should have been what the DC version is from the beginning) making a second appearance here in the U.S.

And while you may have intended for the better kingdom_blade, asking why people are so negative about KH2:FM+ not coming here and then suddenly say our opinion doesn't matter a moment after is quite frankly negative. Besides isn't it better to not eagerly wait for something that has a 1% chance of coming here rather than getting your hopes up only for them to get extinguish years later?

With the way this thread ended up, it now sounds like 'Why so negative about Aqua's aspects...?' :confused:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
We're not being negative. We're being realistic. There's a large difference. We have a right to be, just as much as you have a right to be optimistic.

Last edited:

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
*looks at all the aqua bikini posts*.....I never new there were so many pervs on this site. Why is everyone off topic anyway?

Anyway, just because they didnt show khfm2 at e3, doesnt mean they wont show it at tgs....which is where it was going to be show it in the first place.

The only reason these guys dont want khfm2 to come to america/europe is cause they already spent hundreds of dolllars/pound/whatever on swapmagic and the japanese version of the game.

I say wait for tgs to show. just to be sure.

KHII+FM

thank you!!most people really want KH+FM to come out!i can already come up with 10 people easily who want this game to come out!people are think about the money it would take to get it over here,the money to pay the english voices,and all that stuff,but it would totally be worth it!the original KHII got alot of money from it.once all the fans hear how much extra stuff there is on this new version,they'll all go crazy for it!!!!!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
*looks at all the aqua bikini posts*.....I never new there were so many pervs on this site. Why is everyone off topic anyway?

Anyway, just because they didnt show khfm2 at e3, doesnt mean they wont show it at tgs....which is where it was going to be show it in the first place.

The only reason these guys dont want khfm2 to come to america/europe is cause they already spent hundreds of dolllars/pound/whatever on swapmagic and the japanese version of the game.

I say wait for tgs to show. just to be sure.

You obviously have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Why would they announce a NORTH AMERICAN release of a game at the TOKYO Game Show, TOKYO being the capital of JAPAN, JAPAN being a country that doesn't care in the slightest what games are released in countries outside of JAPAN?

If they were going to say anything, E3 was the perfect time. It's the biggest gaming convention in the US, it was definitely there they would have announced it. And they didn't.

Oh, and uh, it's not a question of us not wanting the game to come here. I'm sure most of us would like it, but rather than having false hope, we acknowledge that the game will likely not come here. And not everyone who says it's probably not coming has necessarily imported the game. I haven't imported it, and will likely never be able to. Do you see me complaining? It's the way it is.

thank you!!most people really want KH+FM to come out!i can already come up with 10 people easily who want this game to come out!people are think about the money it would take to get it over here,the money to pay the english voices,and all that stuff,but it would totally be worth it!the original KHII got alot of money from it.once all the fans hear how much extra stuff there is on this new version,they'll all go crazy for it!!!!!

Wrong. Since when do ten people speak for all the people that bought the games? Just because it sold a lot of copies the first time doesn't mean people would buy it a second time. Not everyone is a die-hard fan. In fact, most aren't. It isn't a big money-making opportunity for SE, that's why it's PROBABLY not coming. It's too much of a risk.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The fact that they HAVEN'T said anything is enough, if there was anything to say we would have heard it, their silence speaks for itself. Game companies don't make announcements on what they're NOT going to do, I don't here Nintendo denouncing a sequel to the 80's NES game "Wrecking Crew" THAT MUST MEAN IT'S COMING OUT NEXT WEEK! No, it doesn't work like that. The fact that Square Enix had the largest opportunity of the year to say something regarding KH2:FM outside of Japan, and they chose to say NOTHING is proof enough that there is indeed nothing to say.

E3 is the largest video game related convention outside of Japan, E3 was Square Enix's chance to tell anyone outside of Japan what they felt needed to be said, and they said nothing. If Square Enix had an international release of the game planned, they would have stated so at one of the only opportunities of the year in which they have to make such an announcement, when the American audiences are watching and listening. They said nothing, they've said nothing for the past 6 months, they've said "it's not in the cards", it's simply not happening

Square Enix is notorious for being completely steadfast in keeping their Region-Specific Special Edition games in those regions only, KH2: Final Mix is no different. They want it in Japan, it will stay in Japan. We're not being negative, we're being realistic, we're not getting our hopes on something that all odds point to it not happening, and we're not going to waste hope on the hopeless. I'm telling people to accept that it's not going to happen, because I was there to see people waste years hoping that Kingdom Hearts 1: Final Mix would leave Japan

And as HadeDragon touched upon regarding hope at TGS:

It is highly unlikely that they would be announcements about a North American and Europe/Australian release of the game at a Japanese event, the Japanese do not care about what games are coming over to us. If there is to be an announcement about a NA/PAL release of the game, it would be at an English gaming event, in other words, E3 was your last hope.

The Tokyo Game Show is a Japanese gaming event, with Japanese fans, taking place in Tokyo, which just so happens to be the capital of Japan. So why would Square Enix of Japan talk about an English release of a game at an event that takes place in Japan, where Japanese fans are attending, in the country of Japan?

Do you want to go to your local game store and hear about what games are coming out in Belgium next week? Or how the French localization of a game is coming along? Or how much that game costs in Australians Dollars? Or what games are topping the charts in China? No, of course you don't, and neither does Japan

It's better accept something as hopeless and move on (perhaps to be happily surprised to be proven wrong if what you thought hopeless turns out to happen), then to keep your hopes up and assure yourself that it's going to happen, only to have your hopes dashed and stomped on realizing you wasted months/years anticipating something that you should have accepted was not going to happen.

Last edited:

Sora18

Then you have no reason for making this thread...
If you don't care about other people's opinions, why even post yours? This is a now just a waste of space...

Haha he got you there, yea man why make a thread, if you don't care about other people's opinions, he so got you there. And it is a waste of time, and a waste of post, look how many people got to waste a post on this stupid topic, when they can put it on something much more intresting.

And yes KH2 Final Mix+ has a nano chance of leaving Japan. It's small.

Besides ever heard of Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories, if your the desperate then play that game. KH re CoM, is just the same as Chain of Memories, just with new scenes/battles, and now on the PS2.

It's the same freaking game in someways, just deal with it ok?

And if your that desperate of getting the game, import it. That's what I'm doing. It only cost around 90 bucks. For the whole thing, which isn't that much. Alright? It's not that great. ok.

So dude either stop posting these useless topics, or just leave the site. It's your choice. You know how many people (Including me) post about these worthless topics. But I stopped with posting those worthless topics now. So it's your choice.

Xemnas-sama

http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...utside-japan-release-date-speculation-12.html

You know everyone who post these topics we do already have a Sticky for this disscussion. Just because you are new does'nt make it a 'good enough' excuse to post these all the time. . .Would it?

Also there's like no way it'll come out. I completely agree with HadesDragon and MuffinMan.

Do what I do. Watch the new stuff on you-tube. I'm pretty positive by now there's translations of all the new cut-scenes. If you ask me it's quite pointless for it to come out else were if nothing except a couple battles and scenes are added. U still play the same crap as the Original.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe

I love your attitude dude:thumbsup::thumbup:

KINGDOM_BLADE

I love your attitude dude:thumbsup::thumbup:

You do or was that sarcasm either way thanks!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
also i am sorry for being so negative everybody and telling you i don't want your opinion i guess i shouldn't be asking why someone ese is being negative when i am being even more negative i am really sorry and i meant in that one post that i didn't want to be flamed for my opinion but i didn't know how to word it so again i am sincerely sorry

Last edited:

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
it doesnt really matter if it comes out or not here.

people have and will import it.someone already said that the new scenes are probably all translated.
so we can just import it and look online for translation.

KINGDOM_BLADE

NOT SARCASM I DO LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE

WOW Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

it doesnt really matter if it comes out or not here.

people have and will import it.someone already said that the new scenes are probably all translated.
so we can just import it and look online for translation.

Yea i am probly gonna end up importing it even though i don't want to, but i still want it to be released here but if we ever do get it it would probly be because it was the games 10th anniversary but it would still be a slim chance i was just being pissed off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back