• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why so negative

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
WOW Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea i am probly gonna end up importing it even though i don't want to, but i still want it to be released here but if we ever do get it it would probly be because it was the games 10th anniversary but it would still be a slim chance i was just being pissed off

We all get mad and get the need to rant sometimes, I suppose. I wish you luck in importing the game, if you ever decide to do so.

KINGDOM_BLADE

We all get mad and get the need to rant sometimes, I suppose. I wish you luck in importing the game, if you ever decide to do so.

Thanks yea i was pretty much getting all that of my chest by posting this thread.
Also i have no idea when i will import it but i should have it soon

KINGDOM_BLADE

please guys stop talking about this thing
you're ruining the forum

You are right Mysterious all threads like this should be closed because the simple fact is that it has a slim chance of coming but i am still hoping and praying for it to be released anyway all the threads like this are pretty much a waste of space.

someone close this thread please.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
kingdom_blade: i wish it doesn't get released in U.S because i bought it japanese and i will regret it if it is released in U.S (lol i'm selfish)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back