• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Hello There! :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xannah

Salutations, KHInsider!

I am Xannah, also known as The Gentle Soprano. I am almost 20 years old and a college sophmore; my major is Graphic Design. I have decided to join your wonderful forum, and I hope that we can all get to be friends, share a few laughs, and all that wonderful stuff.

I am a big Kingdom Hearts fan, as well as anime such as Digimon, Pokemon, Naruto (yes, I'm one of them), One Piece, Bleach, Inuyasha, Blood Plus, Death Note, Code Geass, and some others.

I like to draw, paint, ride my bike, play video games, read fantasy/fiction, take long walks along the beach shore during a full moon and the stars shining brightly...Wait, what?

I dislike reality, cold hearted people, a few other things, and yaoi (Yeah, I'm one of them too...).

I thiknk that about settles it. If you have any questions or advice, please feel free to ask/tell!

Thanks for listening!

- Xannah -

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Salutations, KHInsider!

I am Xannah, also known as The Gentle Soprano. I am almost 20 years old and a college sophmore; my major is Graphic Design. I have decided to join your wonderful forum, and I hope that we can all get to be friends, share a few laughs, and all that wonderful stuff.

I am a big Kingdom Hearts fan, as well as anime such as Digimon, Pokemon, Naruto (yes, I'm one of them), One Piece, Bleach, Inuyasha, Blood Plus, Death Note, Code Geass, and some others.

I like to draw, paint, ride my bike, play video games, read fantasy/fiction, take long walks along the beach shore during a full moon and the stars shining brightly...Wait, what?

I dislike reality, cold hearted people, a few other things, and yaoi (Yeah, I'm one of them too...).

I thiknk that about settles it. If you have any questions or advice, please feel free to ask/tell!

Thanks for listening!

- Xannah -
Heyoh! welcome to the Forums... I can help ya with anything you need if you just ask me nicely...

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Hello.

Welcome, I'm Snow (formerly Grimmedslug but you don't need to know that). Just in case you want to ask about my name: Don't ask.

And yeah, just have fun hanging around the forums. Try not to make stupid posts, don't double post etc (all stated in the FAQ) and everything will be fine. Hopefully.

I want a cupcake XD

Xannah

Hello.

Welcome, I'm Snow (formerly Grimmedslug but you don't need to know that). Just in case you want to ask about my name: Don't ask.

And yeah, just have fun hanging around the forums. Try not to make stupid posts, don't double post etc (all stated in the FAQ) and everything will be fine. Hopefully.

I want a cupcake XD
Why of course! And I love Xion! :D
*gives cupcake*

The same to everyone else!!

*passes out more cupcakes!*

I forgot one important detail: I'm an obsessive Axel fan. = w=

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Hi Name's Lanydx. Got it Memorized? I hope you enjoy your stay and may the Lord bless you everyday.

Last edited:

silverwings1415

hey xannah i'm silverwings1415. seems to me like you just read my mind. i honestly can say that ninety percent of what you said you like, i like. i'm new to the forums too and think it's great to have more people on. i hope we get to be friends!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
You hate reality eh?

So do I.

But I don't like fiction much either.

What's your opinion on badgers?

Xannah

Thank you one and all! *throws cupcakes to everyone*

And as for badgers, I find them quite intriquing... =w=

Also, I can't post all of my work. I don't have a scanner...And I don't have Photoshop or a tablet...
But I'll see what I can do.

I think that does it for introductions. Fellow mods, you can close this thread anytime. If anyone who missed out on the welcome, you can always send me messages. Once again, thank you all very much! :lol: :wink: :36:

Back