• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why couldn't Sora help Kairi?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Omni

In the end of Kingdom Hearts, Sora and Kairi are on two peices of dissolving land. Sora says "I'll come back for you... I promise." Kairi then says "I know you will." They were reaching for eachother and holding each other's hands. Sora then let's go because they are separating. My question is: Why didn't/ couldn't Sora just pull Kairi over to him? Why did they have to let go, and separate after all they have been through?

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Kairi had to go back to the Islands. At that time, it was believed that the world would be separated once again since Sora beat Ansem SoD. If he pulled Kairi over, she might not have been able to get home.

As for why Sora didn't go with Kairi, he still had more work to do. He was still determined to find Riku and Mickey.

At least, thats why I feel he didn't go with Kairi that time.

Apollo

Silver Member
Two stand points:

Game Makers- Because they wanted to make another game. They thought it would be best to leave you hanging and make them go diffrent ways.

Story- Because Sora still needed to go find Riku, and thought Kairi would be safer on DI.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
All of the above.

I was also thinking since he was a Keyblade wielder, he saved several worlds, but had to go out and save all the other worlds that still needed help so he wasn't permitted to go back yet.

T

Twilight_Thorn

he was to young to have sex with her..... so her let her go, and after KH2, when he got back to her, he was older, but still to young to have sex, but he still did it with her...

maybe we'll c a scene in kh3 like that one scene in God of War, except w/ Sora, Kairi, and Namine :thumbsup: that would b awesome!!!!

waynesora

sora and kairi are gonna kiss probaly in the last game lol more like kairi kisses sora lol sora is to scared.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
maybe we'll c a scene in kh3 like that one scene in God of War, except w/ Sora, Kairi, and Namine :thumbsup: that would b awesome!!!!
Oh dear.
I think that only Kratos can pull this one off.

Anyway.
The game developers just wanted to make more games, and get all of the money they could out of the fans of the series.
If they wanted, I'm sure that a few alterations in plot could have made the game end at that one game.
But no.
And now there are a lot of fans waiting for BBS, 358/2 Days, and KH3. So I think that the developers got what they wanted.

gunalch

The real answer is...Well..Because Sora isnt as cool as Roxas, hes a coward.XD

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org
He had to let her go where it is save and no heartless can get it. And also It was not safe for her to just roam with Sora, because he didnt even know if there was no heartless or not.

I love that part and I think that is how I started to like KH more and more everyday.:thumbsup:

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
Hey forgot to turn the Glide ability on ... best answer i could think of (or the Ansem battle wore him out W/e)

The funniest response I've seen here.

You know boys, always trying to be protective of girls. In this case, Kairi wanted Sora to come with her, but Sora knew that there was still work to be finished. On the other hand, it's like everybody says, the gamemaker wanted to grab more money and fans wanted a sequel. :p

man of oblivion

Obviously they had to make a new game, since DI was back it was safe for Kairi to go there, Sora had to find Riku since Riku was supposedly stuck behind the door, Donald and Goofy still had to find the king and so Sora could really help, but it makes no sense for Riku to tell Sora to take care of Kairi when Sora was just going to leave Kairi alone on DI. Also Riku saw Kairi before Sora did in KH2. Another thing, Sora is never going to kiss Kairi (cause that is too cliche, childish, and stupid cause its already implied that they love each other and the most that they can show it is by a hug). Also Sora would never ever kiss Riku cause that is SO gay and Disney and Square Enix would never allow a gay kiss or any other gay affections in a game that is played by younger kids that have fantasies that Sora and Kairi will get married. A kiss between Sora and Riku would defile their little minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back