• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's sitting on the throne?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xking

We do know that Ven's heart has healed enough to lend Sora great power though... and since they are going to where the worlds sleep, perhaps Ven will wake inside where things sleep? idk... it seems like there should be a connection but I'm having trouble finding one

Well i think Ven will be able to help sora out in some way cause look at these pics 1 tells u he will be awake n the other tells u he will be in the RoS

Ventus.png

ROSVentus.png

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
We do know that Ven's heart has healed enough to lend Sora great power though... and since they are going to where the worlds sleep, perhaps Ven will wake inside where things sleep? idk... it seems like there should be a connection but I'm having trouble finding one

When has Ven's heart even lend Sora "great" power? Sora's keyblade and powers are his own and have nothing to to with Ven.
The only thing we know for sure is that the second keyblade both Roxas and Sora can wield is Ven's.
We can't yet say to what degree Ven's heart has recuperated (if it even can) and how Roxas using Ven's heart has affected it. Remember his injury after destroying the X-blade was much more severe than his first...he literally crushed his own heart...the only reason Ven's heart wasn't fully destroyed was because the X-blade was incomplete.
Then there's that black Ventus armor shown in the trailer with an evil nightmare-symbol on its visor and Ven himself apparently lies on Sora's awakening platform, unconscious.
I would not be surprised if there's something afoul.

zEndless

Just throwing this out; Mickey fights Xemnas, Riku fights Ansom SoD, Ven will appear to fight Master Xehanort who is sitting on the throne you are talking about. Then when all three are defeated a resurrected Xehanort will appear, Riku/Mickey/Ven/etc will lend Sora their powers and Sora defeats the RoS Xehanort.

Would be awesome right? ;P

JustSnilloc

When has Ven's heart even lend Sora "great" power? Sora's keyblade and powers are his own and have nothing to to with Ven.
The only thing we know for sure is that the second keyblade both Roxas and Sora can wield is Ven's.
We can't yet say to what degree Ven's heart has recuperated (if it even can) and how Roxas using Ven's heart has affected it. Remember his injury after destroying the X-blade was much more severe than his first...he literally crushed his own heart...the only reason Ven's heart wasn't fully destroyed was because the X-blade was incomplete.
Then there's that black Ventus armor shown in the trailer with an evil nightmare-symbol on its visor and Ven himself apparently lies on Sora's awakening platform, unconscious.

The Drive Forms allowed Sora to tap into Ven's power...

Also I thought that armor looked familiar, I couldn't place who's it was though. Very interesting trailer

Xking

The only thing we know Sora's awakening platform, unconscious.

i think he is waiting for sora to open his heart again like he did when he was young and when that happens that might awakin Ventus

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
i think he is waiting for sora to open his heart again like he did when he was young and when that happens that might awakin Ventus

Who's waiting for that? Xehanort?
We have to keep in mind though, what would we gain from awakening Ventus while he's still in torment? It would only hurt him and Sora as well more by doing that.

BtW, your avatar is a really big spoiler, lol.

Radar

Bronze Member
There are like five or six other figures in chairs. (besides mx at the top, XH and xemnas beside him on the left and right. Let's try to figure out who they are.
-braig
-YMX
-Red eye dude
-Isa?

I dont feel like any of the original six (beside braig help xehanort) And in the scene where briag's sniper guns shoot at sora surrounding him, he YMX the appears with about 12 other black coat figures. All around Sora.

Does Xehanort REALLY have THIS many allies in the scene, (personally, i think they are all just copies of MF/YMX)

EDIT- that is sora at the top of the chair when mickey and riku are trying to jump up and save him. but the end scene, it is MX in the top chair.

Xking

Lol ik but its jus so gud haha, and i meant Ventus is cause remember he was just a heart now over the time he has hos armor back now the only thing i think he needs is sora to open his heart or sumthin like that

Lightflame

Lol ik but its jus so gud haha, and i meant Ventus is cause remember he was just a heart now over the time he has hos armor back now the only thing i think he needs is sora to open his heart or sumthin like that
The grammar burns my eyes.

IAMSORA

There are like five or six other figures in chairs. (besides mx at the top, XH and xemnas beside him on the left and right. Let's try to figure out who they are.
-braig
-YMX
-Red eye dude
-Isa?

I dont feel like any of the original six (beside braig help xehanort) And in the scene where briag's sniper guns shoot at sora surrounding him, he YMX the appears with about 12 other black coat figures. All around Sora.

Does Xehanort REALLY have THIS many allies in the scene, (personally, i think they are all just copies of MF/YMX)

im thinking...

-mx
-ansem SOD
-xemnas
-ymx
-braig
-red-eye
-sora
-isa maybe?
i really hope not terranort and copies. idk really.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The Drive Forms allowed Sora to tap into Ven's power...

Also I thought that armor looked familiar, I couldn't place who's it was though. Very interesting trailer

When was that ever said? The drive forms came from Sora's new clothes and him uniting power with his party members (except Final Form, that's Sora and Roxas uniting their power). The second keyblade used in Drive Forms was Ven's, yes. But that one was enabled by Roxas earlier on.

It can be deduced since Ven's regular armor is seen in the scene immediately after. ^__^

-braig
-YMX
-Red eye dude
-Isa?

EDIT- that is sora at the top of the chair when mickey and riku are trying to jump up and save him. but the end scene, it is MX in the top chair.

Include maybe Vanitas in your list as well, he has the golden Xehanort eyes and could therefore be a seed as well.

Dilan/Xaldin and Even/Vexen also seem evil enough to be still on Xehanort's side in my book.

Allies? Or rather pawns?

Nope, you got the chairs mixed up, Sora is placed in Roxas's former chair, opposite of Xemnas's (where now MX is seated).

Mickey tries to reach it and Xemnas teleports in from his own chair beside MX and attacks Mickey. Riku is then seen running away from MX's chair towards Sora's, and get's tackled by Ansem who also teleports in.

That is really some weird grammar...o_0

Ventus is still just a heart, and a wounded one on top. Why do you think he's still in so much pain and torment? Which form his heart projects (in this case armored) doesn't mean he has his real armor back. Ven's body and soul are still sealed away in Castle Oblivion.

Zul

Awards

I think Mickey is simply jumping up to Sora's chair, not "the" top one, in fact when Xemnas pins him against the pillar, he looks up towards MX sitting on a higher chair.

Radar

Bronze Member
Nice progress we are making here. So, with sora finally in his possession, xehanort takes him to the meeting room in the castle that never was. But what is really going on with this world. If i remember, if was never a real world, but one created. So i am assuming this happens in the RoS.

Mickey goes in there, trying to save Sora, (mickey talking to yen-sid.) And that area is where all the xehanorts use as a base.

But, TWTNW in the RoS? Is any one this at least making some sense? Seph help me out.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i coulsnt tell even when i froze the frame, but all the figure in the cloak are shaked the same, what i eman the same build that ansem sod, xemnass marluxia all have, i coulndt tell who the other were, nnor did i see one that was shaped like braig. I am thnking mabey none of the orginal aside from his loyal folower are there . We already know where aeles ienzo and lea are, so mabey those other hooded figure are all the cloaked red eyed beings. But the whole recoded endin is making scary sense, we will defintly need help in the game following this

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Nice progress we are making here. So, with sora finally in his possession, xehanort takes him to the meeting room in the castle that never was. But what is really going on with this world. If i remember, if was never a real world, but one created. So i am assuming this happens in the RoS.

Mickey goes in there, trying to save Sora, (mickey talking to yen-sid.) And that area is where all the xehanorts use as a base.

But, TWTNW in the RoS? Is any one this at least making some sense? Seph help me out.

Xehanort really would win much with Sora in his hands as he practically doesn't only get Sora...he gets a whole "package" so to say as with Sora he also has Ven's most important part at his mercy again, his heart. Despite wounded, I can imagine it being still valuable for MX.
Xion and Roxas could then be a nice extra on top as these two are directly in Sora just like Ven's heart.

TWTNW was originally an In-Between world in KH 2 if I remember correctly, yet it was nearly totally destroyed in the final battle. That we can see when we look at the scene where Aqua and Terra show up in the trailer, in the background are the remains of TWTNW.
The world simply fell too sleep, like Traverse Town and some other worlds did as well.
The actual composition of the world doesn't seem to matter.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Xehanort really would win much with Sora in his hands as he practically doesn't only get Sora...he gets a whole "package" so to say as with Sora he also has Ven's most important part at his mercy again, his heart. Despite wounded, I can imagine it being still valuable for MX.

Master Xehanort might be able to extract Ventus' heart if he wanted, and if it is still too weak, he may be able to place it in another vessel which he could do as he see's fit (a puppet of some sort)?

That was what was left of the remaining worlds during I, so I suppose it could be possible.

Just as Traverse Town was a place for all the people who's worlds fell to darkness, the End of The World were the pieces of those worlds. So, I do think that the End of the World is there, but I'm not sure if they will visit it because I can't see it being important to the storyline.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Master Xehanort might be able to extract Ventus' heart if he wanted, and if it is still too weak, he may be able to place it in another vessel which he could do as he see's fit (a puppet of some sort)?
I have no doubt that a skilled keyblade master like Xehanort could do that without much effort. However, the question would be if that really gains him something as long as Ven's heart is still wounded. Ven's heart could possibly be further damaged through the extraction process.
If he places it into a sort of puppet or leaves it in Sora who he has in his hands anyways would not make that much of a difference, it would be trapped and at Xehanort's disposal either way.
Except of course if Xehanort wants only Ven's heart and will try to eliminate Sora as a threat...then he may consider placing Ven's captive heart elsewhere, probably nursing it back to health enough to make another try at forging the X-blade.

Just as Traverse Town was a place for all the people who's worlds fell to darkness, the End of The World were the pieces of those worlds. So, I do think that the End of the World is there, but I'm not sure if they will visit it because I can't see it being important to the storyline.
Agreed. I would not be surprised if the End of the World is there somewhere as well.

zEndless

Trailer scene

xvHRp.png

It's the scene where Mickey gets stopped by Xemnas, and Riku by Ansem SoD. Sora is sitting on a throne? And the scene after that we see Master Xehanort on a throne aswell?

I'm quite confused about this scene, does anyone have a clue? :/

(Sorry if I made this thread in the wrong section by the way)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back