• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's sitting on the throne?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
It could be the YMX or older MX. I'm gathering that in that scene they are fighting Xehanort's forms he acquired thru out KH.

venomblade

Aha! I now notice Sora's spikey hair protruding, so it is him! So Mickey is trying to save him and is stopped by Xemnas. So looks like Sora is captured huh, and MX will finally have access to Ven's heart.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
We know so far that MX himself (the old geezer) sits on the highest throne, flanked by Ansem SoD and Xemnas to the left and right of him.

The one on the second, low left throne could be Xigbar/Braig while Sora is likely placed in Roxas's old throne.

A friend of mine pointed this out

http://i711.photobucket.com/albums/ww116/valkyr09/Capture-4.png
doesn't it look like the guardian is behind sora? Like the two pointy parts of his head? That might be stretching it a bit too far..

Those are the spikes of the nobody symbol in the backrest of the throne, the guardian isn't there.

venomblade

Those are the spikes of the nobody symbol in the backrest of the throne, the guardian isn't there.

Aw damn, was getting kinda excited about that and I guess it would've made sense to have the guardian there keeping Sora on lockdown so he wouldn't move. That squiggly line near the top right is a weird part of a backrest lol.

edit: notice how the Guardian at the end, transitions to Sora right after?

http://i.imgur.com/z9xpr.jpg

not sure if coincidence...but this is Kingdom Hearts after all.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Aw damn, was getting kinda excited about that and I guess it would've made sense to have the guardian there keeping Sora on lockdown so he wouldn't move. That squiggly line near the top right is a weird part of a backrest lol.

If Sora is unconscious he doesn't need to be held down. ;)

It is either really just a fast composition of images...or what?

MASTER260

Awards
I originally decided not to post this since I thought it was the Room of Sleep chair, but if you're all saying it's Sora...

2z8agxh.jpg

EDIT: Dammnit, venomblade beat me to it.

Xking

Well in thae second pic dnt u notice that the throne is a lil too low to be like the rest cause all the throne in their meetings were all tall that one there look like a throne that ventus was in

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so the whole xheanort not being alone is coming together, it was kinda sad to see them gang up pwn mickey and riku, now the whole sora on the throne thing, if he fall asleep mabey he swaps places with ven, which would be aweseom

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
so the whole xheanort not being alone is coming together, it was kinda sad to see them gang up pwn mickey and riku, now the whole sora on the throne thing, if he fall asleep mabey he swaps places with ven, which would be aweseom

How can Sora "swap" places with Ven if Ven's heart is crippled and he is precisely asleep to bear his pain? Huh?
That doesn't go together.
Not to mention Aqua is needed to gain access to Ven's body.

---

What we do should think about is however that if Sora gets somehow damaged or in enemy hands, what does this mean for Ven, Roxas and Xion who are directly inside him.
Naminé, Aqua and maybe Terra should be "fine" for the moment then, but the other three...

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
How can Sora "swap" places with Ven if Ven's heart is crippled and he is precisely asleep to bear his pain? Huh?
That doesn't go together.
Not to mention Aqua is needed to gain access to Ven's body.

---
What we do should think about is however that if Sora gets somehow damaged or in enemy hands, what does this mean for Ven, Roxas and Xion who are directly inside him.
Naminé, Aqua and maybe Terra should be "fine" for the moment then, but the other three...

Ven's heart isnt crippled, its been healing for the last ten years, he is still asleep though. There still alot we dont know, but we do know that Ven is bonded to sora . The whole gainin access thing, if anybody could figure out where he is it would be sora.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ven's heart isnt crippled, its been healing for the last ten years, he is still asleep though. There still alot we dont know, but we do know that Ven is bonded to sora . The whole gainin access thing, if anybody could figure out where he is it would be sora.

That's only an assumption on your part, we have no evidence or hint for that. You said it yourself, there is still much we don't know, but from the little bits we saw of Ven in this trailer he's apparently in no shape to actually fight or something.

Xking

Well idk about that cause after seeing this image i kinda think he will do something in the later part of the game
ROSVentus.png

Lightflame

You know how YMX reaches out his hand and it transitions to Riku? Maybe he tricked Sora into thinking he was Riku, then got him on the throne.

Xking

You know how YMX reaches out his hand and it transitions to Riku? Maybe he tricked Sora into thinking he was Riku, then got him on the throne.

Yea that might be it cause seein as he was surrounded by the other cloaked figures he either tried to fight his way out

JustSnilloc

That's only an assumption on your part, we have no evidence or hint for that. You said it yourself, there is still much we don't know, but from the little bits we saw of Ven in this trailer he's apparently in no shape to actually fight or something.

We do know that Ven's heart has healed enough to lend Sora great power though... and since they are going to where the worlds sleep, perhaps Ven will wake inside where things sleep? idk... it seems like there should be a connection but I'm having trouble finding one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back