• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would you pick as Lord of Castle Oblivion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Am I the only one who fails to see the contradiction?

isay.jpg

Oh touche my good lad, I knew that would come up. I myself saw it, and pondered it before I posted. However, Marluxia does have a penis what else would he molest Namine with? Nonetheless, I like the thought of Larxene being the leader and final boss etc. etc.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
saix, axel idk wat he would do with ruling power lol, Xigbar, or lexeus.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Why need to pick when there is already some pink-haired gay fag in charge?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Xemnas sent the members that he picked to Castle Oblivion for a reason. What that reason is, we don't know. I like the way it was to start with.

Which is why I just don't understand this thread. Oh, well. :(

Xairmo

I would pick Axel because he seems to be the master of manipulation, and because he's just awesome :3

Or Vexen because I think he would be much more maniacal and crazy with that kind of power, and Ithink he'd be more fun to watch like that xD

Or maybe even Demyx to add a more "wtf" factor to it.

Muse

you look atrocious
:< I like Marluxia as Lord of Castle Oblivion. No one could do his role better, imo.

I don't think it would have worked out, Luxord being in charge of CO, and I don't know why everyone keeps saying that. Yes, Luxord's weapons are measly little playing cards, but playing cards are different than the cards you use in CoM. Those cards are made from your memories I outta shut up right about now, and oh look, I'm still going and besides that, if we just suddenly replace Marluxia with Luxord, the game would change drastically and wouldn't be as awesome as it is. :<

But that's just me rambling.

Sexy Angel
Oh touche my good lad, I knew that would come up. I myself saw it, and pondered it before I posted. However, Marluxia does have a penis what else would he molest Namine with? Nonetheless, I like the thought of Larxene being the leader and final boss etc. etc.

Oh, my darling little girl or guy, whatever the fuck you are it wasn't Marluxias penis vagina Namine was interested in, it was having the chance to pound see Soras' penis, but scince he is gay, well, Namine never got it on. Poor girl.

A

Azrael

:< I like Marluxia as Lord of Castle Oblivion. No one could do his role better, imo.

I don't think it would have worked out, Luxord being in charge of CO, and I don't know why everyone keeps saying that. Yes, Luxord's weapons are measly little playing cards, but playing cards are different than the cards you use in CoM. Those cards are made from your memories I outta shut up right about now, and oh look, I'm still going and besides that, if we just suddenly replace Marluxia with Luxord, the game would change drastically and wouldn't be as awesome as it is. :<

But that's just me rambling.

Touche.

But Luxord could be exactly the same, if not better than Marly's, if he was not cursed with Nojima. I say he would be perfect for Castle Oblivion.

Riku Fan1415

^then please, enlighten us, because all I got from it is that the Organization was conducting experiments on memory there, obviously not with Sora, which brings us to the topic of questioning Xemnas' leadership skills. Sure, he knew Marluxia was a traitor, so he sent Axel to kill him. But, (and here's the point I'm getting to) by the time Marluxia falls (and by Sora's hand, not Axel's) Sora's forgotten pretty much everything thanks to Marluxia. Now, isn't that a bit reckless, giving a known traitor an entire castle and (no offense to Namine) a possible weapon of mass destruction? Especially since Namine's power was used against the Organization's (before Roxas) only hope of completing Kingdom Hearts? Sure, they had Roxas, so they didn't need Sora anymore, I guess? You'd think Xemnas would suspect Roxas might betray them, seeing as how his original self destroyed the Heartless of Xemnas' original self and closed KH, thereby proving himself a threat.

Muse

you look atrocious
^then please, enlighten us, because all I got from it is that the Organization was conducting experiments on memory there, obviously not with Sora, which brings us to the topic of questioning Xemnas' leadership skills. Sure, he knew Marluxia was a traitor, so he sent Axel to kill him. But, (and here's the point I'm getting to) by the time Marluxia falls (and by Sora's hand, not Axel's) Sora's forgotten pretty much everything thanks to Marluxia. Now, isn't that a bit reckless, giving a known traitor an entire castle and (no offense to Namine) a possible weapon of mass destruction? Especially since Namine's power was used against the Organization's (before Roxas) only hope of completing Kingdom Hearts? Sure, they had Roxas, so they didn't need Sora anymore, I guess? You'd think Xemnas would suspect Roxas might betray them, seeing as how his original self destroyed the Heartless of Xemnas' original self and closed KH, thereby proving himself a threat.

They had no proof that Marluxia was a traitor as of yet. Xemnas most likely let Marluxia be Lord of Castle Oblivion simply for the purpose of testing Marluxia's loyalty. If he strayed from the path of the Organization or betrayed them, Xemnas would merely deploy someone to eliminate him. Simple as that.

Swxpert

see now i never understood why Xemnas rewarded Axel for that because from where i saw he totally failed, he killed Vexen, but Sora killed the traitors Larxene and Marluxia, and then for no reason at all Axel kills Zexion, Axel also releases Namine, I think he kind of FAILED Miserably in his mission.

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
If I were Xemnas and if I were to choose a Lord for CO--well, let's look at the candidates.

Xigbar: His curiosity would likely lead him to snoop about parts of the castle which doesn't concern him. Furthermore, he seems too lackadaisical to be Lord.

Xaldin: My third pick for Lord of CO. He's loyal enough.

Vexen: Doesn't possess the proper temperament or judgment to rule as Lord.

Lexaeus: Not much I can say about him--he's capable and disciplined, but I dunno... need to know more about him before I say anything else.

Zexion: Ah. He possess an array of abilities suitable for such a rank, e.g. his scent and illusion. Also, he's quite the loyal member, not to mention he's smart. My second pick for Lord of CO.

Saïx: Meet the Lord of CO. The pick is quite obvious--he already appears as if he's second-in-command in the Org. He's intelligent and acts more like a nobody; emotionless, making him an efficient operative. He surely has the power to withhold the position, and he's loyal. Obvious pick is obvious.

Axel: Though he's loyal to a degree, he's also untrustworthy.

Demyx: Absolutely not.

Luxord: He likes a challenge, playing games is his thing. For that reason alone, I wouldn't pick him.

Marluxia: lol no

Larxene: lol no

(Note: Choosing members who just joined the Org--no matter how strong they are, is a bad idea. Smart move, Xemnas)

Roxas: *Points to note*

Xion: :D

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I liked the Graceful assassin, honestly I couldn't imagine not giving rule to someone so.... bouncy. Besides, he's a bit sly, hes a tad bit manipulative, perfect if you asked me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back