• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who will buy one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm going to buy one but I'm planing on geting other games as will.

Same here. I'm getting one for Christmas, but BBS is definitely not the only game i'll be getting. I also plan on using it for music and all that too. I have bad luck with Mp3 players. <.<; They're really good systems though. So i'm definitely buying one for BBS but like Saphira, i'll be using it for other things too.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I'll get a PSP only because of BBS at first,but I plan on getting other games as well.

As for 358/2 Days,I already have a DS (well,my sister has =P ).

xickae

I would not just because BBS. There is also Silent Hill Origins (they are saying it's coming to PS2 but nothing is confirmed), Metal Gear Acid, maybe Death Junior and other games.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Same here. already have both DS and PSP. I'm looking forward to Crisis Core and BBS, because I find the PSP to be sorely lacking in good games.

Helion

Website
thefaintsmile.deviantart.com
I already know my parents got one for me for Christmas cause my mom told me. So yes, I guess you can say I primarily got a psp just for BBS(well, Crisis Core and War of the Lions too). A little pathetic I know, but it's been about 6 years now since I have gotten a new video game system. So it was finally time for me to upgrade. :p I'm also happy too because I got a psp AND War of the Lions.:thumbsup:

Helion

Website
thefaintsmile.deviantart.com
Waiting for CrisisCore is annoying as hell -.-'

Waiting for any unreleased game(that one really wants) is annoying as hell.

I also forgot to mention that I just didn't get a psp for BBS. There are other games I want out there as well. It's just too bad there aren't too many good games for the psp yet.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I already know my parents got one for me for Christmas cause my mom told me. So yes, I guess you can say I primarily got a psp just for BBS(well, Crisis Core and War of the Lions too). A little pathetic I know, but it's been about 6 years now since I have gotten a new video game system. So it was finally time for me to upgrade. :p I'm also happy too because I got a psp AND War of the Lions.:thumbsup:

!D= I am insanely jealous. I don't get my PSP till Christmas, and i'm definitely getting that game whne I get it. =] And is Crisis Core out yet? I wasn't sure.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I already have a PSP and it has been very lonely as of late, I'm mostly waiting for Crisis Core though. I might get Tactic: War of Lions too but BBS is off my radar until a release date is confirmed.

roxasriku_223

Same here. already have both DS and PSP. I'm looking forward to Crisis Core and BBS, because I find the PSP to be sorely lacking in good games.
Yeah, I hope that once Crisis Core and BBS comes out there will be some better games for PSP. And Xikem, (sorry if I spelled your name wrong.) there is no difference between the white and the black one, however there is a difference between the slim and regular one. I think the white one looks better even though I have a black one.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I am specifically getting a PSP for BBS when it gets released. This way it will come down in price some more and I will rely on the forums and sites to get all the info about 358/2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back