• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who will buy one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, while I am interested in Birth by Sleep and would very much like to play it, I cannot justify buying a $250+ handheld for just one game. Though, by the time BBS is released, I expect the system to have a pretty nice price drop, and more than enough games for me to consider getting it.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, while I am interested in Birth by Sleep and would very much like to play it, I cannot justify buying a $250+ handheld for just one game. Though, by the time BBS is released, I expect the system to have a pretty nice price drop, and more than enough games for me to consider getting it.

The PSP is like. 170 bucks. And 130 used. Given that isn't MUCH better for one game, but I expect most people aren't gonna buy it just for that. I know i'm getting one for Christmas, party because BBS is coming out on it eventually, but I also want it for the music and some of the other games that are out for it.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Eh, I haven't been keeping up with the price cuts and whatnot. But the point still remains, I wouldn't spend that much for a system I don't have a whole lot of interest in just for one game.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Eh, I haven't been keeping up with the price cuts and whatnot. But the point still remains, I wouldn't spend that much for a system I don't have a whole lot of interest in just for one game.

Right. Understandable. I would hope most people buying it aren't buying it simple for that game because yeah, that WOULD be a waste of money. Like I said though, i'm betting some people are buying it for that, but not for that alone. They're most likely gonna use it for other things too.

keyblade13

i already have a ds so im just hoping i get enough money that way i can buy a psp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back