• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who thought ven was roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

markerppp

ok who thought ven was roxas when you first saw him but didnt know his name. (even though he still may be roxas no one knows yet.

i did

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I thought Ven was Roxas when I first saw him. I thought it took place in the future at first(KH3)
I saw it before Nomura confirmed anything though.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I didn't, mainly because by the time I got around to watching the video, Nomura had said that he wasn't Roxas.

Clowde

Not me, because i didn't really notice the resemblance during the FM+ Ending...

Shinra

Banned
Awards
it's impossible though I can conform that Sora/Roxas are connected to Ven in some way

The Golden Sitar

My friend had a Ven set, so I was like, "Oh hay Roxas," but they were like, "No no, Ven."
/ramble
But yeah. Such a striking resemblance can't be put off as coincidence. So I'm ready to find out wtf Ven is. D;

Lolita

Dear You
My friend had a Ven set, so I was like, "Oh hay Roxas," but they were like, "No no, Ven."
/ramble
But yeah. Such a striking resemblance can't be put off as coincidence. So I'm ready to find out wtf Ven is. D;

xD;; Lmfao bb, that was me, amirite.

But yeah, it hapenned. I once had a ven set and when I posted it everyone's like, " :0 Roxas~" or "Roxas looks different." or anything about Roxas, and im like, " Lmfao no it's Ven, not Roxas. *nods to clothes*"
I didn't get confused, I knew it wasn't Roxas, but in a way I was shocked by the resemblance.

GuardianofKH

I thought that. and isn't terra looking like zack? Or it's just me seeing high resembling of them both.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
ok who thought ven was roxas when you first saw him but didnt know his name. (even though he still may be roxas no one knows yet.

i did
In the trailer of KH 2 FM my brother said that, that guy. Who got frozen looked like roxas. I was like that doesnt even look like roxas. Then later on I found out he did look like roxas. But I didnt think he was roxas.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i did

actually i thought it was orxas before any information ccame out, not that his name or anything, once the information came out i believed it was someone else.

but who didnt think it was him?

tetsuya nomura said you can differentiate roxas and ven with ease. and no they are obviously not the same person, ven is a whole person, roxas is a nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back