• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks the continuing saga Kingdom Hearts should go the The World Ends With You/ Digimon route

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeesusChrist

In "Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep" we were able to be other main characters, and I think the KH games after KH 3 should expand that. I think there should be atleast 4 main characters who are chosen to be wielders of the Keyblade, and 3 of them should be teens while one is a bit younger kid. They should all live on the same island, but never interacted with eachother because they all live different lives outside the non-Kingdom Hearts Universe, and being together in the KH universe would bring them together as friends. One could be a girl who's stubborn and confident, yet, insecure deep down inside. She could represent fire. One of the guys could be the mysterious, troubled, loner, who's a bit like Riku/Cloud Strife, and the most epic out of the bunch. He could represent lightning. Another guy could be a sarcastic joker and thrill seeker, who doesn't uses his head alot. He could represent earth. And the last one could be a kid, preferably the youngest and smallest, who's an orphan. He can be the least bravest and weakest but has potential to be strong, and he'll represent sea. The girl that represents fire, and the boy that represents lightning will be the strongest, and most complex characters, which causes a rocky, yet, interesting relationship between them. The other two will build a friendship off of the fact that they're the least complex and not so serious characters, having a big brother and little brother type of relationship.

This could be in the future with Riku and Mickey as their Masters/Trainers, since Sora should be retired. Riku seemed the most loneliest and most Keyblade involved character anyway, so he'll fit perfectly. And I'm pretty sure you don't need, or no one will miss Donald and Goofy as party members. Two of the new members could be in your party, but all 4 will be there during certain battles/cutscenes, depending on the plot.

Even though those 4 are the main characters, they could come across alot of other people who also wield keyblades, some good, some bad. The New villain who could be someone that manipulates keyblade wielders with weak hearts into becoming dark, helping him in his plot to enslave the Kingdom Hearts and non-kingdom hearts Universe. He could also be able to control heartless too. He'll have two strong Keyblade apprentices who could be a girl and a boy, who are like Larxene and Saix but stronger.

I'm bit of a writer, I think alot, and I came up with this idea myself. What do you think?

Kingdom Hearts: Alternative Future!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Don't double post.

Imo, something like this, would be better off as a contribution to the "KHI Makes a KH Game" threads.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
All of this is simply 'what if', and even then it's 'what-if's that don't have any existing basis to dismiss or support the propositions. What are we supposed to say about this, other than we like or dislike the idea? Honestly, this is akin to proposing a premise for fan-fiction.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Erm its a fine idea. But its still not likely. It sounds a bit too much like a fanfic.
And Nomura confirmed KH will be Sora's story.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I must also comment on something else: The ideas presented show the basis for a solid (read: as in self-established, grounded) idea, but that's it. It's an idea in its infancy that's yet to actually show on its own any great potential for depth or quality.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
permanent party members should definitely return.. we havent seen any since KH2. I like the idea, but as stated earlier Sora will continue to be the main character, and hes only a teenager... why would he retire? lol.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Personally, I would rather this storyline not involve Kingdom Hearts at all and just be made into its own thing somehow because Kingdom Hearts doesn't really fit in my opinion. Where did these 4 keyblade wielders get chosen? Did they just touch a keyblade like Kairi, or did they have them passed down to them in prophecy like Riku? This storyline seems like a plotline for an decent fan-fiction, but I would choose even Final Fantasy XIII over Kingdom Hearts to relate to this as Kingdom Hearts itself had very little to do with the overall synopsis besides "they have keyblades" and "they fight darkness."

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Now don't get discouraged because someone or people handed out criticism. Use some of these posts to help you make it better honestly I have no advice for you in regards to your story though.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm not trying to push you away from your goal...just modify it based on the criticisms to fix those plotholes, problems, whatever-people-call-them...

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
yeah i'd say that in the KHI makes a KH game thread is something u should look at, it revolves around 4 keyblade wielders but different from ur post, maybe u should check them out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back