• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is your Favorite Kingdom Hearts I Disney Villain?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is your favorite Kingdom Hearts I Disney Villain?

• Maleficent

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Jafar

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • The Queen of Hearts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clayton

• Ursula

• Oogie Boogie

• Captain Hook

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Hades

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Chernabog

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

maleficent

Website
www.chicagonow.com
In my youth, I was always fascinated by the Disney Villains over the Heroes. When I first decided to play Kingdom Hearts, part of the reason I kept playing it was because of the plethora of Disney Villains reprisented. So I'm here to ask: Who is your favorite Disney Villain in Kingdom Hearts I? I only want it from I, not II, because in II the Villains tended to border on being useless plot devices (i.e. Maleficent and Jafar) and the new ones were simply uninteresting (i.e. Shan Yu and Scar.)

Mine is obviously Maleficent because she is the epitome of regal hatred, and posses both anger and calm and uses them to her advantage.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
Well, personally, I would have to say Maleficent. She can turn into a FIRETRUCKING DRAGON. You don't really get more awesome than that.
But the other reasons you stated are great too :D

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I'm going to say Maleficent. Maleficent had two really great boss fights.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Hades ^ ^ he makes me lol.

i lost all respect for maleficent after she was brought back in kh2 :/
nomura ruined her by doing that imo.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Maleficent. You've already said why :3

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
I voted for Jafar, 'cause he's just always been my favorite. :] Besides Scar, and somewhat Hades, and Shan-Yu, and more recently, Dr. Facilier, A.K.A. "Shadowman."

And if that doesn't work, you can always lure him into a crate using pieces of Candy

ROFL, brilliant! I didn't get that joke until maleficent explained it, though. *slow*

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Jafar. Maleficent lost her charm when I actually watched Sleeping Beauty and saw just how much they sedatives they put in her to make her KH-appropriate instead of the crazy bat from hell she was in the movie.
Jafar, on the other hand, remained rather loyal to his movie persona, and I loved him there as well. He was also one of the more intelligent ones, wanting to use Riku more as a counter-measure to Sora whereas Maleficent was too happy keeping him locked up and wallowing in self pity.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Favorite Disney villain?
I'm at a tie between Hades, Chernabog and Maleficent.
Maleficent's cool. She can turn into a black and purple dragon that breathed green flames. Not to mention the whole "mistress of all evil" thing. And I love her voice. And let's not forget her faithful pet Diablo.
Hades is cool, too. He has a very laid-back attitude. He's the Lord of the Dead. AND HE HAS FIRE FOR HAIR!! How cool is that??
And Chernabog is just.... wow. He's a demon-like creature on a Mountain. And he comes with "Night on Bald Mountain" for music.

ZiggyK

Favorite Disney villain?
I'm at a tie between Hades, Chernabog and Maleficent.
Maleficent's cool. She can turn into a black and purple dragon that breathed green flames. Not to mention the whole "mistress of all evil" thing. And I love her voice. And let's not forget her faithful pet Diablo.
Hades is cool, too. He has a very laid-back attitude. He's the Lord of the Dead. AND HE HAS FIRE FOR HAIR!! How cool is that??
And Chernabog is just.... wow. He's a demon-like creature on a Mountain. And he comes with "Night on Bald Mountain" for music.

Yeah I had the same thought process going on but I chose Hades overall. Also, why is this in white?

Kiwi +

Awards
My favorites are Maleficent and Hades. They were the best Disney villains in KH1 from what I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back