• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the 3rd in the Eraqus/Xehanort party? Where/Who is Sora's dad?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixKnight

Awards
Theory:Sora-Riku-KairiVentus-Terra-AquaRoxas-Axel-XionEraqus-Xehanort.....Sora's mom?
Who will be the 3rd if any person in the Eraqus/Xehanort group? In every game so far there are 3 people typically two boys and one girl. Maybe even Sora's Dad could be the third person.
That's another thing who is Sora's dad possibly even Eraqus or Xehanort. We know that Sora's mom was alive at the start of KH1 for the one line of "Sora, dinners ready! Sora?" but we are never given any hits about Sora's dad. He could be a great keyblade weilder or one of the original masters. Unless I'm missing something I've never heard anybody making this point of who his dad is or what is he doing. Hes never even referenced in the games at all. Is he dead? Is he in the realm of darkness? ​In the realm of light?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
We don't need NOOO EDUCATIOOOON more 2 guys 1 cup- err I mean girl trios. Really.
Other than that, weren't there some theories about Eraqus, MX and Kairi's grandma building a trio? Dunno if people are serious about that though...but Sora's parents? Nah, I don't think (or hope) so.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
There are only single parents in the KH universe. So Sora's dad is probably doing something irrelevant like boss of a paper company or such nonsense.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
There are only single parents in the KH universe. So Sora's dad is probably doing something irrelevant like boss of a paper company or such nonsense.
Wut, lol.
Sora has both a mom and a dad and there is nothing to suggest that changed over the years.

But they're never going to be relevant. Plus, the legend on DI was that ONE kid managed to leave the islands (MX) so if either of Sora's parents were part of the MX's trio then the legend would've been two. I think it's safe to say neither of his parents are plot important.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
We don't need NOOO EDUCATIOOOON more 2 guys 1 cup- err I mean girl trios. Really.
Other than that, weren't there some theories about Eraqus, MX and Kairi's grandma building a trio? Dunno if people are serious about that though...but Sora's parents? Nah, I don't think (or hope) so.
It's not really so much of a theory as it is a wishful-thinking AU enhanced by some talented artists. Which I will support as much as I can because it's the most dorky and precious thing I've seen in this fandom. I MEAN LOOK AT THEM
tumblr_o4ku9cO1xw1qkjik5o5_500.gif

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
So Sora's dad is probably doing something irrelevant like boss of a paper company or such nonsense.

Correction: Sora's parents in general are irrelevant, as are Riku's and everyone elses.
This isn't Star Wars, parents and family/forced blood-connections don't mean shit in this series at least for the original characters.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Correction: Sora's parents in general are irrelevant, as are Riku's and everyone elses.
This isn't Star Wars, parents and family/forced blood-connections don't mean shit in this series at least for the original characters.

Yea it was suppose to be a joke but it fell flatter than a bad pancake ;/

CT222

How do you even know that is Sora's mom and not some random lady just with dinner?

Last edited:
Awards
Kairi's Grandmother is the only possible person that could fit into that trio and even then it's kind of far-fetched. Anyway, Sora already mentioned his dad in BBS. He said he brought him and Riku back and forth to the island and we already heard Sora's mom at the beginning of KH 1. His parents as well as everyone elses are entirely irrelevant and will likely never be relevant at any point in the series aside from Kairi's Grandma.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Darth Nomura, creator of the Rule of 3. Two males, one female. No more, no less.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Theory:Sora-Riku-KairiVentus-Terra-AquaRoxas-Axel-XionEraqus-Xehanort.....Sora's mom?

No.

Who will be the 3rd if any person in the Eraqus/Xehanort group?

Nobody.

In every game so far there are 3 people typically two boys and one girl.

So? Eraqus and their Master are the only people Xehanort ever brings up in his reports about his youth. There is no way there is some missing person unless they decide to pull another Days, in which I'll probably be upset if they did.

Maybe even Sora's Dad could be the third person.

No. Parents are unimportant. Sora's dad didn't even get a model in BBS. He was a ghost on a boat.

That's another thing who is Sora's dad possibly even Eraqus or Xehanort.

Erauqs was an adoptive dad to Terra, Aqua, and Ven. He clearly enjoyed bing a father figure so f he was somebody's real dad, why would he leave them? Where did he find time between raising Terra, Aqua, and Ven three years in the past to pop over to Destiny Islands and get somebody pregnant. Why was he not rowing the boat in BBS?

WHY WAS XEHANORT NOT ROWING THE BOAT?

We know that Sora's mom was alive at the start of KH1 for the one line of "Sora, dinners ready! Sora?" but we are never given any hits about Sora's dad.

He rows a boat in BBS.

He could be a great keyblade weilder or one of the original masters.

Or he's just a normal guy who probably works as a fisherman.

Unless I'm missing something I've never heard anybody making this point of who his dad is or what is he doing. Hes never even referenced in the games at all.

He took Sora and Riku to the play island in BBS. Riku literally says "My friend's dad brought us over in his boat" because they are too young to row a boat on their own.

Is he dead?

No.

Is he in the realm of darkness?

No.

​In the realm of light?

Yes. He rowed a boat.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
He rows a boat in BBS.

Yes. He rowed a boat.

I seriously cracked up with these answers.

This is gonna be my default/standard answer in the future whenever the topic comes to Sora's father, lol.

He's the invisible boat-rowing guy from BBS!
Finally something different to Mr. Black Coat-guy (aka the unknown) and Mr. Robe-guy.
It's Mr. Boat-rowing guy!!! *thumbs up*

And his mom is gonna be the "dinner-calling unknown" aka DCU in the same vein as the original designations for Roxas (blonde-haired-kid => BHK), Master Xehanort (unknown elder mage => UEM) and Vanitas (Dark Soldier => DS)?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Erauqs was an adoptive dad to Terra, Aqua, and Ven. He clearly enjoyed bing a father figure so f he was somebody's real dad, why would he leave them? Where did he find time between raising Terra, Aqua, and Ven three years in the past to pop over to Destiny Islands and get somebody pregnant. Why was he not rowing the boat in BBS?

WHY WAS XEHANORT NOT ROWING THE BOAT?
Truly the greatest mystery of this franchise.

... Actually, it's probably because Xehanort wanted to ditch the Islands and tbh, can you really see him having kids with anyone? Just... >__>
But yes, Sora's dad = Mr. Boat-Rowing Guy.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Mr. Boat-Rowing Guy x The Seagull whose egg Sora stole is now officially my OTP in the series!!1!

Seriously though, I really don't quite remember this boat-rowing scene o0 What the...

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Mr. Boat-Rowing Guy x The Seagull whose egg Sora stole is now officially my OTP in the series!!1!

Seriously though, I really don't quite remember this boat-rowing scene o0 What the...
So that means... Sora's half seagull?!! (Oh come on, we all know that Riku x Seagull is canon.)

The scene never actually happened. Terra was talking to kid Riku, and kid Riku mentioned that Sora's dad rowed them out there from the main island on his boat.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I seriously cracked up with these answers.

This is gonna be my default/standard answer in the future whenever the topic comes to Sora's father, lol.

He's the invisible boat-rowing guy from BBS!
Finally something different to Mr. Black Coat-guy (aka the unknown) and Mr. Robe-guy.
It's Mr. Boat-rowing guy!!! *thumbs up*

And his mom is gonna be the "dinner-calling unknown" aka DCU in the same vein as the original designations for Roxas (blonde-haired-kid => BHK), Master Xehanort (unknown elder mage => UEM) and Vanitas (Dark Soldier => DS)?

*bows*

Mr. Boat-rowing guy haha <3

Truly the greatest mystery of this franchise.

... Actually, it's probably because Xehanort wanted to ditch the Islands and tbh, can you really see him having kids with anyone? Just... >__>
But yes, Sora's dad = Mr. Boat-Rowing Guy.

Definitely not. A child of Xehanort would be a cursed child, indeed. Look at how he treated Ven when he was 12! Finds him on his journey, then abuses the poor boy...

The scene never actually happened. Terra was talking to kid Riku, and kid Riku mentioned that Sora's dad rowed them out there from the main island on his boat.

They also show Sora standing by the boat and nobody is there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back