• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who else thinks BBS is KH1 with different characters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Im starting to get that vibe.
I mean everything is repeating itsself.
Anyone else got this vibe?

αsiя

space coke
I dont get what you mean
For me it looks a lot different than the first one

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
All of the games have repetitive or similar qualities, but I don't see it any more so with BBS.

Aria

braver by the minute
All of the games have repetitive or similar qualities, but I don't see it any more so with BBS.

This pretty much sums up my thoguhts. BBs actually looks like the one that's the most different from the rest of the games IMO.

Captain Garlock

I mean to be its like he all hes basically revealing is that:

Terra and Riku

-Two people with great potential to others they threw it away for the ultimate price power in which they end up using to save there friends but ultimately fall in the end. (Though Riku overcame some what)

Master Xenahort

The old guy who ultimately has a grand ideal but is betrayed in the end by the apprentice that accompanies him for the sake of power and independence.
He ultimately gets reborn multiple times in various points in time and is the overall villian of the series.

Xehanort

The actual repettitive guy who always comes back had everything planed out sense the beginning in a sense he probably knows that if the heartless and nobody is defeated the whole returns.
Hes been the bad guy and the whole basis of the series.

Ansem SoD

The half of Xenahort who is most likely dominant by that of MX. If you review his whole outlook it seems that he is KH1 version of MX. Judging by they know if the heart keyblade most likely (if you watch the FM+ video his keyblade summons KH). He also seems to know of the keyblade. He must also be MX dominant due to the fact he uses Riku almost exactly how we can assume he uses Terra.

Xemnas

Terra dominant if anything. The fact that he knows the rage of man and has nothing but memories of rage points this out along with alot of reenactments of him doing scenes that Ven and Terra had down. Also the fact he calls the armor his friend would imply a connection. This also goes to say they even look alike.

Ven and Sora

The kind loving friend who never gives up even if there friend is giving into darkness. Will do anything to save a friend if thats what it takes. Values friendship.
The main piece to the puzzle.

Kairi and Aqua

The glue that holds them together.

To me it seems as if BBS will be a bit too much like KH 1 and due to that its predictable D:
I mean i know its probably the most different but in a sense that time repeats itsself as we all know its like its not much mystery =/

Captain Garlock

He could of at least changed it some D:
I mean to be its like he combined KH 2 and 1 and made it more KH1 based and called it a day d:
I mean a barely see any changes to the plot between VAT and SRK d:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I mean to be its like he all hes basically revealing is that:

Terra and Riku

-Two people with great potential to others they threw it away for the ultimate price power in which they end up using to save there friends but ultimately fall in the end. (Though Riku overcame some what)

Master Xenahort

The old guy who ultimately has a grand ideal but is betrayed in the end by the apprentice that accompanies him for the sake of power and independence.
He ultimately gets reborn multiple times in various points in time and is the overall villian of the series.

Xehanort

The actual repettitive guy who always comes back had everything planed out sense the beginning in a sense he probably knows that if the heartless and nobody is defeated the whole returns.
Hes been the bad guy and the whole basis of the series.

Ansem SoD

The half of Xenahort who is most likely dominant by that of MX. If you review his whole outlook it seems that he is KH1 version of MX. Judging by they know if the heart keyblade most likely (if you watch the FM+ video his keyblade summons KH). He also seems to know of the keyblade. He must also be MX dominant due to the fact he uses Riku almost exactly how we can assume he uses Terra.

Xemnas

Terra dominant if anything. The fact that he knows the rage of man and has nothing but memories of rage points this out along with alot of reenactments of him doing scenes that Ven and Terra had down. Also the fact he calls the armor his friend would imply a connection. This also goes to say they even look alike.

Ven and Sora

The kind loving friend who never gives up even if there friend is giving into darkness. Will do anything to save a friend if thats what it takes. Values friendship.
The main piece to the puzzle.

Kairi and Aqua

The glue that holds them together.

To me it seems as if BBS will be a bit too much like KH 1 and due to that its predictable D:
I mean i know its probably the most different but in a sense that time repeats itsself as we all know its like its not much mystery =/

1. Possibly

2.If anything MX works for Vanitas.

3.(Skipping the Xehanort incarnation.) We already knew they were gonna be the same.

4. Don't EVER compare Kairi with Aqua (Yet)

Captain Garlock

1. Possibly

Terra and Riku both said

"I use this power for my friends"

Riku said

"I want to travel to other worlds for power"

2.If anything MX works for Vanitas.

What makes you think that?

4. Don't EVER compare Kairi with Aqua (Yet)

Face it there the same one ust hasnt had much plot development because there a POH

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
of course the points u made would be how they are.....every story has the person who will stoop the lowest and give it all up to save those they care about, then the big super villain who's behind everything, their apprentice/assistant/helper monkey that gets in over their head and believes they are the best and soon dies, you have the hero of course who will save the day, and then you have the connection between the one who will give it all up and the hero that makes them hate each other so.

Without these plot points....you don't have the most amazing classic game ever.

Captain Garlock

Without these plot points....you don't have the most amazing classic game ever.

So you dont have Pokemon?
Tetris?
Pong?

Those games shit on Kingdom hearts fanbase -_-

loke13

Terra and Riku both said

"I use this power for my friends"

Riku said

"I want to travel to other worlds for power"

What makes you think that?

Face it there the same one ust hasnt had much plot development because there a POH

The only thing similar to that sentence was the word 'I 'and 'Power'

What makes you think Vanitas is MX subordinate.

Maybe.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Well, the series is all about connections; the best way to express these cnnectiona are through repetiveness, with the same things happening to characters who have connections

loke13

So you deny Riku and Terra arent one int he same?

Ths simple fact that he isnt called Master Vanitas >_>

Yes.

You have no proof just like me.

Being a peace-loving ignorant ruler of a peaceful world, is a far cry from being a manipulative if wise and overall super powerful. asshole.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
So you dont have Pokemon?
Tetris?
Pong?

Those games shit on Kingdom hearts fanbase -_-

Well maybe I shouldnt have said classic....lol......and ya i do have those, but this is a discussion of Kingdom Hearts....and even though I was talking in general with my description...other games do kick ass.

and i forget who said "the game is about connections" or something like that.....but ya of course they would have the plotline kinda in repetition to KH...that's Nomura for ya, and to show that TAV and SRK are very much a like....(except for the fact that riku redeemed himself and Terra was a lost cause).

Captain Garlock

They both fel into darkness was used used the power for there friends and both ultimately got denied there rank and such?
Both got used by a form of Xehanort. =/

You have no proof just like me.

The proof is hes always at MX side not the other way around and seems to answer to MX as well.

Chris211

They both fel into darkness was used used the power for there friends and both ultimately got denied there rank and such?
Both got used by a form of Xehanort. =/

The proof is hes always at MX side not the other way around and seems to answer to MX as well.
Idk about that, Why does MX ask Terra to eliminate Vanitas or something like that, we really have no information on Vanitas. And technically Terra wasn't used by a form of Xehanort, Riku was literally USED by a form, Terra just sucks at handling peer pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back