• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think will turn into a Heartless/Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will change?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRoxasNobody

So who of Sora's companions will turn into a Heartless and Nobody? Please tell me why you chose them. Please don't complain and say 'None of them will ever turn into a Heartless and Nobody' because they possibly will. For no choice if you want, put Cloud instead.

Last edited:
C

Crossroads

None of them?

Are you just creating threads out of boredom?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Who voted Leon? XD
I doubt it would happen to any Disney or FF characters. By it might happen to a unique character for the KH series. Also Kairi can't be turned into a heartless being a PoH and all.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
Who voted Leon? XD
I doubt it would happen to any Disney or FF characters. By it might happen to a unique character for the KH series. Also Kairi can't be turned into a heartless being a PoH and all.

this. disney nor square would lets their characters get messed up like that. if it did happen it would be to one of SRK. but i'd rather see outright death, then more become a nobody/heartless stuff as the ending the the story.

imagine one dying so the other two could be happy. just the perfect ending imo.

Lolita

Dear You
Why put FF characters? o_o; They're cameous, just guests, not really important to the plot, Nomura shoves them into the plot that takes place in Traverse Town and Hollow Bastion.
I don't think any of them, at all. o3o

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't think any of those would turn into a heartless or a nobody...I'm shocked to see nothing of BBS characters.

And shouldn't this be in the forum games section or something?

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
i honestly think riku and king mickey because riku has that darkness thing going on so yeah
and king mickey is involved with riku so king mickey might change in the process of helping or sacrifice himself
just my thought

Lolita

Dear You
i honestly think riku and king mickey because riku has that darkness thing going on so yeah
and king mickey is involved with riku so king mickey might change in the process of helping or sacrifice himself
just my thought

Riku isn't really darkness, he chose the road to Dawn, to Twilight. But who knows, Nomura could think up of anything, even though I personally think it's unlikely.
I don't think King Mickey would, he's a King, and he's doing what he can to protect the worlds from darkness. That's why he set out on a journey all across the worlds to try and find the Ansem Reports, the riddle to org. XII, and find out more about the Nobodies and Heartless.
/amirite?D;

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Yeah, you're right. Riku and Mickey have probably spent enough time in the realm of darkness to not get consumed by it. They haven't thus far, there's nothing even indicating a possibility for them to in the future.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I agree that most of them wouldn't be turned into a Heartless or Nobody. Most of them don't seem like the type to become one IMO.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
i think it would be interesting to see king myckey's nobody,not because of the look-changing,you see if he ever gets to have a nobody it would mean he sucumbed to darkness that would put the history of the game a little spicy(not cause of mickey at all,just for the fact that himself, the representation of light sucumbs it means,that pretty much everyone is screwed up )so i'd like to see sora making useless attemps to bring him back to light meanwhile fighting the overwhelming darkness that has took over the world blah blah blah.

oathkeeper100

I chose Riku for this poll for mainly two reasons. 1.) He's been turned against his friends because of Malificent. 2.) And he had to use his dark powers to defeat Roxas. That sounds to me that he's on his way to becoming a Heartless/Nobody already.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Only if he becomes overwhelmed by the power of the darkness, he will turn into a Heartless. Sora and Kairi accepted Riku in the end. o.o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back