• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think will turn into a Heartless/Nobody?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will change?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
im sure if the plot interfered too much, they wouldn't follow through
of course even if people want some characters back and obviously those characters would ruin the history i dont think nomura is gonna risk it all for some fan pressure,fans doesnt know what they are asking for till the history comes out all ruined,think about it,they havent even brought FM,FM+ and we have begged for them so much

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I don't know. I for one think that if Beast were to turn into a Heartless, it'd be extremely powerful. Organization XIII thought the same thing, which is why they sent Xaldin to torture the poor sucker.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
And I get the feeling it could be related in a later title. I'd like to see Beast turn into a Heartless. That'd be a fucking intense boos fight.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
like if beast history isnt dramatic enough they had to go there and torture him and you want him turn into a heartless!!is true it would be powerfull but the poor little man only wants to see bella,so lets leave him alone as a said before KM would be great as a heartless

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I actually dont see anyone else turning into a heartless. Heartless didnt play a big role as the nobodies did in KH 2 but they were important to assemble the KH of Men. In other words I think the heartless should do what the unbirths did become extinct.
Then there would be no more nobodies...

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
And with the lack of Unbirths, that means there's either a fourth enemy, or we'll spend a lot of time beating the shit out of cards in Wonderland.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Or pirates...but really though the heartless are crucial at this point, unless there is a fourth enemy or the unbirths come back, they can't become extinct.

IntrinsicCthulhu

Main characters shouldn't turn into heartless if you like them.
I mean, look at Kairi she spent the vast majority of the first game comatose because of it =P.

Though it would be a pleasant surprise to see some Disney characters do this...
We might get some neat artwork at least.

Denizen-Dusk

Fourth enemy??? Don't even start. You tell me what an unbirth is then we can move on. Seriously, not cool.
P.S. Does any one think it's kinda funny that this was posted just for the sake of posting and is becoming major convo

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Fourth enemy??? Don't even start. You tell me what an unbirth is then we can move on. Seriously, not cool.

And yet, seeing that Heartless and Nobodies both have a "match", it makes sense that the Unbirths could possibly have one as well. To top if all, whole beings were already described to be an enemy on their own once (Disney villains, and only then the Heartless and the Nobodies), so a twist may yet end up popping up from there.

P.S. Does any one think it's kinda funny that this was posted just for the sake of posting and is becoming major convo

It happens, but so long as there is some connection to the original topic and it's not getting to spam, it can go on for a while.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
And yet, seeing that Heartless and Nobodies both have a "match", it makes sense that the Unbirths could possibly have one as well. To top if all, whole beings were already described to be an enemy on their own once (Disney villains, and only then the Heartless and the Nobodies), so a twist may yet end up popping up from there.

I remember seeing the KH secret ending for the first time. The part where it said "The Third Enemy" perplexed the holy hell out of me. I thought that meant the first were Heartless and the second were Disney villains. Of course at this time I didn't know what the third was, but that's to be expected. Come to find out that the first were Unbirths. It all made sense. =P

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I doubt it'll be retconned. Nomura has references going around of him specifically naming the Disney Villains as the first enemy. If anything, he'll put something before them and turn the current enemies to second to fourth, or something of that sort. He won't scratch the Disney villains out of the list.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I doubt it'll be retconned. Nomura has references going around of him specifically naming the Disney Villains as the first enemy. If anything, he'll put something before them and turn the current enemies to second to fourth, or something of that sort. He won't scratch the Disney villains out of the list.

And here I thought Nomura was just the master of planning. Mr. Nomura: You fail.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Only now?! Look at all the other stuff I notice that I rightfully shouldn't. I'm too observant for my own good. I'm I not alloted one mistake? x_X

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
? seriously why would any of them turn to heartless though just got the picture of them ok here, just look at mickey and riku or whoever you want nobodies of, and picture them in a org cloak*im kidding* but seriously they wouldnt look different i guess, they would just turn to regular heartless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back