• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think should be Xion`s NA VA?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
I didn't get that far, but I'm pretty sure they put in spoken dialogue for that scene in
Spoiler Spoiler Show
So they hired Stoner for just that one little part. That's so stupid. You can't really critique her based on that.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
HANNAH MONTANA!

LOL I couldn't even finish the game in that case, I'd die of laughter. =P

Eh. From what i've seen of Re:CoM, Meaghan Jette Martin is better than Brittany Snow.

I kind of thought they had their own voices and that Meaghan was a good replacement. They were both good, in my opinion. So I agree with you on Meaghan as well.

I actually wish I could be Xion`s VA, but that isn`t happening I don`t think. I wish I could though. I think I`d do pretty well at it. I`ve practiced Xion`s lines. (Which is kind of creepy.:$) I`m not anywhere near to being famous. I think Alyson stoner is going to do Xion`s VA in Days though.(Still wish I had a shot though.)

I wonder what the voice acting/casting information is...that'd be awesome to know...unless they "pick" people they think whose voice fits the character, I'm wondering that as well.

So they hired Stoner for just that one little part. That's so stupid. You can't really critique her based on that.

True, you can't...but if you seen more of her acting then you would know more about her voice...I guess...oh and she did voice act in Garfield: The Movie once...just so you know.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards

I wish I knew when and where the auditions were. I`d try to be there. I`d love to at least try.

Radon

mofo
they probably didnt hire Hayden for CoM mainly for the reason that it was just one scene and theres no point paying a big star for that little bit. CoM was pretty low budget so i dont think they were going to get out their wallets for just that one scene.

shadowred3

they probably didnt hire Hayden for CoM mainly for the reason that it was just one scene and theres no point paying a big star for that little bit. CoM was pretty low budget so i dont think they were going to get out their wallets for just that one scene.

proboly

A

Audo

Uh no. They probably didnt hire Hayden because she's been replaced. Just like Naminé, just like DiZ, just like Xehanort's Heartless. This is how it is.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The new Namine VA was amazing. I really loved her performance.

I'll miss Hayden. Can't really remember what Kairi in CoM sounded like. She was only in it for two seconds.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I thought the Namine in Chain of Memories was better than the one in KH2 in my opinion. The one in KH2 sounded too...cheery.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
While I liked Martin's performance for Naminé, I would rather see Brittany Snow returning. I don't really like change. Because of this, I'd also rather see Hayden for Kairi return.

Of course, due to unwilligness to pay for the big stars, conflict in the stars' schedules, and other such stuff, they will have probably been replaced indefinitely.

I'd like to think, though, that once the earlier versions of Kairi, Naminé, and Xion are over with, and we have future games, that the old cast members will return to reprise their roles as the older versions of the characters.

Wishful thinking.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Eh. From what i've seen of Re:CoM, Meaghan Jette Martin is better than Brittany Snow.

*gasps dramatically* oh no you didn't!

i would hope that a not-heard-before-in-KH VA does Xion.

coughtaraplattcough

A

Audo

It's pretty much guaranteed to be Alyson Stoner at this point in the game.

A

Audo

Well, naturally, if Xion is meant to have the same VA as Kairi does, than that would mean Alyson Stoner would be voicing her for the NA release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back