• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think should be Xion`s NA VA?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Who do you think would do a good job as Xion`s VA in the NA version of 358/2 Days? Sorry if there has already been a lot of threads about this. I didn`t know if there were.:)

A

Audo

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be the same VA as Kairi.
Which would make it Allyson Stoner for the NA version of Days.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I don`t want it to be Alyson Stoner. I have a thing against all people who were in Camp Rock. I hated that movie!!!! I was pretty upset when they chose Megan Jette Martin to be Namine`s VA in Re:CoM.
The Jonas Brothers were okay though.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Alyson Stoner....really? I kind of wish it was a newcomer even though I think Alyson Stoner was alright.
=/ Oh well, who knows... at the moment, it seems that way..

A

Azrael

Kairi's VA Hayden we all know it's going to be Alyson sadly

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I think they should choose someone different other than Alyson Stoner. I`m not saying that because I don`t like her very much. I`m saying it because I don`t think Alyson Stoner`s voice would be right for Xion. They don`t match very well in my opinion.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I don`t want it to be Alyson Stoner. I have a thing against all people who were in Camp Rock. I hated that movie!!!! I was pretty upset when they chose Megan Jette Martin to be Namine`s VA in Re:CoM.
The Jonas Brothers were okay though.

Alyson wasn't that bad for Kairi, she's alright for Xion too, but meh[Hayden could work for Xion, I'd like that]...though I don't like anyone from Camp Rock[yes, including the Jonas Brothers]. I hated Namine's VA too D< stupid blonde chic from CR..

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
I think they should choose someone different other than Alyson Stoner. I`m not saying that because I don`t like her very much. I`m saying it because I don`t think Alyson Stoner`s voice would be right for Xion. They don`t match very well in my opinion.
Well, her voice (as well as her appearance) is supposed to be identical to Kairi's due to an unexplained affiliation; Alyson seems ideal.

A

Audo

Does your hatred for Kairi go so deep that you hate the NA VA too?
They are unrelated. And I never said I hated the NA VA either. Stop assuming so much.

If her voice matches for Kairi than it matches for Xion.

Alyson wasn't that bad for Kairi, she's alright for Xion too, but meh[Hayden could work for Xion, I'd like that]...though I don't like anyone from Camp Rock[yes, including the Jonas Brothers]. I hated Namine's VA too D< stupid blonde chic from CR..
Eh. From what i've seen of Re:CoM, Meaghan Jette Martin is better than Brittany Snow.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I actually wish I could be Xion`s VA, but that isn`t happening I don`t think. I wish I could though. I think I`d do pretty well at it. I`ve practiced Xion`s lines. (Which is kind of creepy.:$) I`m not anywhere near to being famous. I think Alyson stoner is going to do Xion`s VA in Days though.(Still wish I had a shot though.)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I think since All voices will most likely be used in Days will all be the same as Re:CoM. And since Xion is supposed to sound like Kairi, Allyson Stoner will be doing her voice as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back