• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
I really despise fighting Demyx. I know everyone has said this already, but having such a quick time limit on the battle is infuriating!!!
And putting him at the midpoint of the game...? That's just downright cruel. It took my sister AGES to beat him.

morgancb35

Hands down demyx. How annoying of a boss he was! It felt almost like a mini game

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Hands down demyx. How annoying of a boss he was! It felt almost like a mini game

It definitely did, did it not? Half the time you're trying to attack him, but the other half you're trying to get out of that water form thing. Just thinking back on how annoying it was reminds me of how much I despised that battle, but I love Demyx as a character. <3

nxtgarnett5

It definitely did, did it not? Half the time you're trying to attack him, but the other half you're trying to get out of that water form thing. Just thinking back on how annoying it was reminds me of how much I despised that battle, but I love Demyx as a character. <3

I loved Demyx because he was such a sarcastic ass, he really seemed like the comic relief for the Organization, but overall his stupid boss battle will forever live on as one of the most annoying in the series history

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I loved Demyx because he was such a sarcastic ass, he really seemed like the comic relief for the Organization, but overall his stupid boss battle will forever live on as one of the most annoying in the series history

That's because he was. As a whole, he was a bittersweet character for a lot of fans. I'm sure a lot of them loved his sarcasm, but they hated his fights. lmao

nxtgarnett5

That's because he was. As a whole, he was a bittersweet character for a lot of fans. I'm sure a lot of them loved his sarcasm, but they hated his fights. lmao

He is only rivaled by Hades in terms of sarcasm, and Hades reigns king

nxtgarnett5

I agree with that, but I don't think any character rivals him on terms of how annoying boss battles. At least, not to my knowledge.

The only one that I think comes close is the Ruler of the Sky in Days, and the Emerald Serenade, or whatever it's called, in days too, the both of them I had to chase them around for so freaking long before getting a single hit on them and eventually defeating them

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
He was quite jumpy in the fights, too!

I love his "Run! Run away!" introduction in KH2 :3

Yeah, I totally agree on both points. He was definitely the most light-hearted member of Org 13. Well, maybe a three-way tie between him, Axel, and Roxas.

The only one that I think comes close is the Ruler of the Sky in Days, and the Emerald Serenade, or whatever it's called, in days too, the both of them I had to chase them around for so freaking long before getting a single hit on them and eventually defeating them

Well, since I have never played Days, I wouldn't know. :/

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
@King: The Flying Heartless in Days are like the Wyverns in the first KH. Those dragons in Hollow Bastion. Except the Dusflier is HUGE.
And the Ruler of the Skies was a segmented, treasure-hoarding, flying snake. UGH.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
@King: The Flying Heartless in Days are like the Wyverns in the first KH. Those dragons in Hollow Bastion. Except the Dusflier is HUGE.
And the Ruler of the Skies was a segmented, treasure-hoarding, flying snake. UGH.

Ohhhh, okay. I can see what it looks like now(or an idea of it). Thanks, Chibi. :)

What?? No days?? Is this because of no DS or no desire or what could be the case?

At the time of its release, cause of no DS, but overall it was no desire to play it. Didn't really seem worth my time tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back