• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

knl06

Demyx, Xaldin, and then some heartless boss battles such as the Grim Reaper in Port Royal

knl06

Ha, I remember playing that fight in the 3rd grade and trying to glitch Sora behind walls/objects while continuously pressing triangle to make Donald and Goofy fight for me, actually worked out pretty well. just made it a very...very...VERY long battle.

TotalIndignant

Xaldin was the most annoying for me. I always felt like I couldn't get away from him because he just kept attacking without stopping. And then half the time he wasn't even on a platform. The only thing that saved me during that battle was King Mickey.

Another very annoying boss for me was Riku in the first game. It doesn't matter when we were fighting, he drove me nuts. He was really powerful and I could never skip his cutscenes. I also didn't like Riku in KHI and was really pissed about him taking the keyblade. I still kind of dislike Riku honestly.

Denne

KH: The Phantom from the clocktower
KH2: Xigbar
BBS: The spirit of the Magic Mirror(not beacause the boss is hard just bloody annoying)
DDD: Julius

Oathkeeper56

Definitely Demyx for KH2, took me an absolute age as a kid to beat him. The only other one I can think of would be Leechgrave as it pretty much made me quit playing Days. Still haven't bothered going back to it after all this time...

FangirlfromHell

Awards
I think the most annoying boss fight in the entirety of Kingdom Hearts is the battle against the Hydra in Kingdom Hearts II. I was hearing Phil in my sleep for days. Demyx was actually easy (considering my obsession with level grinding three levels higher than recommended).

dgdx218

For me it was Wakka from KH 1, if you count it as a boss fight. He was just so...ugh. I know he is far from the hardest boss in ANY of the games but he was hard for me. Out of the four kids (Tidus, Selphie, Wakka, and Riku) he was the hardest because I could never get the timing for hitting the ball back at him. So constantly rematching and trying to hit the ball back at him is the most annoying thing. So that makes that fakka, Wakka, the most annoying boss battle for me.

Narxus

#1 most annoying boss, hands down, had to be Ruler of the Sky. Demyx was only annoying because of his water clones, while the rest of his fight was pretty fun. Even with Mysterious Figure it was more challenging than annoying (plus dat moment of triumph once you actually beat him). The Ruler of the Sky, on the other hand, wasn't hard, wasn't challenging, it was just plain annoying because all there was to the battle was a tediously long chase sequence followed by a few hits followed by yet another chase sequence. Runner-ups would definitely be the Leechgrave and the Dustflier. As much as I loved Days, the bosses were so annoying

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Demyx...hands down.

Most annoying, most tedious, most cheesiest summon line. You simply have to spam firega just to win -_-
I swear the time limit is his ultimate weapon.

Yes, all of those reasons are exactly why he gave people such ragequits. At least, I would think that would be the reason(s) for said people ragequitting.

Master Ultima

Awards
The final battle against Riku's replica in KHRecom was I think the most annoying boss ever!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Demyx Data battle on critical. Though you hated him before, play that fight.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Been playing KH2FM for ages, I don't think that fight is possible without Wisdom Form Firaga for the clones.

It practically isn't. Wisdom or Final form plus fire or thunder is pretty much your only hope.

ThePuddinPopMan

Demyx made me stop playing KH2 for a while as a kid, because I could just never get the timing right to get rid of all those darn water clones. Second would have to be sephiroth in KH2, still have never beaten except for in KH1 sadly though

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Demyx made me stop playing KH2 for a while as a kid, because I could just never get the timing right to get rid of all those darn water clones. Second would have to be sephiroth in KH2, still have never beaten except for in KH1 sadly though

That's nothing. For me, I had a friend of mine do that battle the first couple of times cause Demmy was sooo annoying as a boss. >.>

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
I actually battled Sephiroth in 1.5 recently and surprisingly he wasn't that bad. Took me a few tries, but I beat him on proud mode with kingdom key. In comparison though, Sephiroth in KH2 was much easier.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Jafar. He's not hard, he's just mobile, and padded as shit. I think KH1 has some of the best bosses in the series, such a tense, scrappy sort of game. But they shit the bed with Jafar, and his keep-away boss battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back