• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I don't recall all of the fights, but I know I did enjoy fighting Axel, Xaldin (b/c he was difficult>.<), and the 1000 heartless battle (w/o reaction commands.) I will say though that I was disappointed by how the 1000 heartless battle was set up, esp. in comparison with cutscenes/vids that showed a variety of heartless, including behemoths, etc. Eh, Sephiroth was okay; with the battle system so simple and elementary in KHII, it wasn't nearly as fun as before and neither was it as much of an accomplishment.

Firo

Oh Crap
Xemnas was fun because the fight was really cinematic. Other than that I liked fighting Saix. And Riku in KH1 when he's possessed by Ansem.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Xigbar, Xaldin, Demyx, Saix, Scar, MCP/ Sark and Ground Shaker. The only bosses that really required strategy and were actual challenges. Most challenging but a blast to fight was Xigbar, but the most punishing even if you've leveled up quite a bit was Xaldin.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Xigbar, Xaldin, Demyx, Saix, Scar, MCP/ Sark and Ground Shaker. The only bosses that really required strategy and were actual challenges. Most challenging but a blast to fight was Xigbar, but the most punishing even if you've leveled up quite a bit was Xaldin.

i also pick basically everyone you said....except for xaldin....i had no fun fighting him...he was the hardest boss i faced in that game

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
He's actually easy when you discovered the proper strategy; timing is everything with him.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I sort of just went in to battle without thinking...maybe thats why I always got killed, even after spending time to go up another 10 levels or so...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
None of them. All KHII battles were painfully easy and sad.

I agree with this list. I'd at Luxord, though.

And, even though it was easy, I enjoyed the Pete fight in Timeless River. I just loved how the curtain would fall and stuff.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
I enjoyed the dual wielding battle with Axel, sucks that it was early in the game...so therefore not much of a challenge...:(

Keyblade_Holder

I had some fun fighting Saix. It was good for him to go into beserk mode, drop his blade and then hit him with it.

Also the 1000 heartless battle was enjoyable.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I liked the Xaldin, Xigbar and Saïx battles. Mostly because they were fun, but at the same time could be a heck of a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back