• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who did you have the most fun fighting?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
So how 'bout it? Personally, I enjoyed takin out 1,000 heartless at Hallow Bastion during the war. Seeing all ofm them go down gave me a nice sense of accomplishment.:E That and fighting Axel for the last time in Roxas mode because Roxas had a lot of awesome moves.:p

Dark - Roxas

The best would have to be fighting Axel as Roxas. Though i wish i had FM+ so i could fight Enigmatic Soldier.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
So how 'bout it? Personally, I enjoyed takin out 1,000 heartless at Hallow Bastion during the war. Seeing all ofm them go down gave me a nice sense of accomplishment.:E That and fighting Axel for the last time in Roxas mode because Roxas had a lot of awesome moves.:p

I enjoyed fighting Sephiroth, he was super easy to me XD[I fought him at lv 90 :p]. I liked fighting Axel because Roxas has his two Keyblades with him. Saix was fun, because it's fun to watch him go insane :D. I can't decide who's the most fun :/. I want FM+ too to fight Terra. He looks hard as f**king hell, though. o_O

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
meh.... Xaldin was a fun challenge

ruon

i would probably say fighting terra as hooded roxas with ally axel. cheat codes were obviously involved

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
It would be fun to do a Organization marathon, followed by the ES.

But my fave was Luxord, Axel, and the 1000 Heartless.

My cousin thought I was lying to him when I said there were 1000. but nope, he learned that the hard way. :)

gameplay

*Fighting Axel as Roxas
*Fighting Hades with Auron in the party and Hercules as an assist, that was pretty fun.
*Using Queen Minnie's magic to take out all the Heartless at Disney Castle.
*Scar on top of Pride Rock.
*Fighting Shan Yu.
*Taking out the Pete from the future with the help of Pete from the past.
*Fighting alongside Leon, Yuffie, etc. all the way leading to the fight of the 1000 Heartless
*The final battle against Xemnas.

Of all of the above, I just can't decide. O_O....

Last edited:
N

nobody_xion

i liked playing da 1000 heartless that was so easy and xemnas was so easy as well

Apollo

Silver Member
Roxas was very fun. He was hard, and was actually fun to fight.

KingdomHeartz93

That 1000 Heartless battle was a joke. I was severly disappointed.

I probably had the most fun fighting the Heartless that Luxord called forth in Pirates of the Carribean. It was a challenge to keep the money in without losing it or your HP.

my exact thoughts
i mean c'mon
*sparkle ray* (like fifty times)
*rising sun* (liked hundred times)
TOO EASY

but for me the treasure guy was hardest
but it depended on ur lvl for ur time
my first game intensely hard
but second not so much

Shadowlight

Hmmm...
All Axel battles.
Demyx in Hollow Bastion.
Hades.
The big lion king rhino, plant, voodoo thingy.. I liked that.
The dragon in Mulan.
All Organization battles I enjoy on some scale.
Always look forward to Xigbar's fight though.

xhananh

Awards
I'd have to say I had the most fun when I discovered I was capable of defeating Sephiroth with one hand. :D (I'm still trying to get that onto youtube, but my stupid computer's so freaking slow....)

Shade737

Silver Member
Hades, in the last battle in the Hades cup where you fight him with Hercules. It was a relief after beating that impossible 4 on one and saying WTF after finding out that I had one more battle left.

anti-form137

As easy as it was, the 1000 heartless battle was fun. sephiroth was fun too since he was easy this time and didn't kill me twenty times. twilight thorn was a nice sort of flashback to darkside. xaldin and luxord both pissed me off (though xaldin was easier when I used learn all the time). I liked watching the MCP die. He was a douche. I liked grim reaper (second time). It was weird to sing ursula into submission. I liked too many of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back