• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which KH will take the story forward??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
we know BBS was 10 years before KH,after that the story goes on with COM, after that we learn about Roxas in 358/2 and after that we continue Sora's story in KHII...right so far??last comes Coded which is after KHII.so far we know that BBS tells as about the story of the keyblades,the keyblade war etc, 358/2 about the time Roxas was in the Organization and Coded about the sentence in Cricket's journal,which none remembers to have written.i don't think BBS and 358/2 will take the story forward,but they will only explain things about the past.so,will KH:Coded continue the story with new facts etc,or it will be a passing chapter to lead to KHIII??

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Coded also tells of KH's past, it explains what King Mickey was doing all throughout Kingdom Hearts 1, and probably through COM and KH2

So basically, all 3 of the new KH games together explain KH's complete past and all the things that took place in the series that we never got to see or have thoroughly explained

Stars

リク
Yeah, KH:Coded will takes KH story forward.. since it is after KH2, and if i'm not mistaken.. x.x and BBS too, coz history repeated itself.. i mean what happen with VAT in BBS, might be SRK's end.. ._.

N

Nobody_Master_00

If Coded Is such an important game why is it for cell phones?????

V

V.A.T.13

Because cell phones in Japan are like another gaming console and far superior to our own as you've probably seen.
And yes, Coded is the closest we can get to KH3 since it's the only coninutaion of the 3 games.

rv2nobody

Coded explains some facts for the first game plus it sets the story along with the other two games for KH3 if any.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Because cell phones in Japan are like another gaming console and far superior to our own as you've probably seen.
Yes, too bad their phones are more elapsed or better than ours
And yes, Coded is the closest we can get to KH3 since it's the only coninutaion of the 3 games.

Yep so it should have some present moments, like the end

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ birth by sleep will definitely take the story forward. it will answer the questions that have been lingering since the beginning of the series. and besides, it is the biggest the 3 games coming out so even if it's set in the past, it will take the story forward.

tdc456

first of all
Nomura has said in multiple interviews that all three games will help the story continue into the future KH3
no one game is more important than the others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back