• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which console exclusive game are you looking foward to?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one do you look forward to the most?

• Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patroits

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Halo 3

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NexB

Well with the 3 Next-Gen consoles coming out with their exclusive games the 3 that stand out the most right now IMO are Brawl, Halo and MGS4. So what do you guys think?

All threee of the games are the three of my favorite series but all and all I've gotta say MGS4 looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I mean the graphics are incredible and life-like, the freedom you have in the game makes it so diverse for so many players that are new and old to the series. Needless to say the only thing probably hesitating people from thing about getting this game is probably having to buy the PS3, but I think the $600 will be well worth for this game. But thats just me :toungesmile:

S

Shadow Soldier

SSBB... I would say Halo 3, but I won't be playing it for some time.

S

Shadow Soldier

If Ness was in SSBB, you know he would send Fox to another game and never let him return to SSB.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Halo 3 by far. This monday, Master Chief returns!!

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
And yes, Halo 3 will be the best-selling game in the WORLD for '07 and '08.

'Nuff said, and basic common sense supports my theory.:thumbsup:

The Halo Triology will be followed afterwarss by..

HALO WARS! (coming I think this spring but not sure)

May the Halo Universe pwn forever. :idea:

Key-Blade

i voted for Smash Brothers, because i don't have a PS3 forr MGS 4 anyway. And i don't care for Halo.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Its SSBB cause you got Snake,Pit,New Link (with so much more power),Meta Knight,Wario,and more.

Also MGS4 is for PS3 which I wont get and I dont work with Microsoft.

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
The main reason I got a Wii was for Brawl. It's definitly the game every Wii owner must have.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Acein, I wouldn't exactly call Halo 3 "the same thing over and over again", then turn around and say "Go SSB!", cause I mean...come on, the SSB franchise is the same thing over and over. Does that change that they're fantastic, fun, amazing games? Of course not. Halo has atleast had Online play to support it for the past 3 years

As for the topic; I don't see any reason to select "Omg I'm looking forward to Halo 3!1!1" when the game is coming out in 3 days.

Anticipate a game that I'll be playing in 3 days, or anticipate 2 games that won't be released until months from now?

The anticipation for Halo 3 will be over in less than a week, so even if (presumably) I want Halo 3 more than the others, there's no reason to select it when it'll be in my hand in a couple days, whilst the others still have months of anticipation ahead of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back