• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where's Riku/Kairi/Mickey?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They will reuse that.
Difference in Kairi getting kidnapped between KH2 and hopefully KH3 - in KH3 it'll have a point more than to shove her back into the plot. She's a PoH; BBS is bringing PoHs into the fold more than KH1 did. Hence - point.
Fans shouldn't be mad about reuse when it's done properly. It's when it's KH2 style that fans get mad.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Kingdom Hearts III will most certainly not be a re-hash of the previous two titles; in fact, since it will be the last main title in the series, Nomura and co. will most likely pay extra special attention to the plotline.

KH3 will most likely concern defeating Xehanort once and for all, since all of the conditions are right for him to return.

So Nomura has specifically said that 3 is the last one?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
And what source are you getting this information from?
Unless I've been behind in my interviews, nowhere does Nomura confirm that KH3 will be the last title in the series.

You're correct. At this point, we don't know anything about it being the last. Most of us certainly hope it will be, but nothing's been confirmed as of yet.

testing

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Provided KHIV wouldn't suck, I don't have any problems with that.

The not sucking part is what I'm concerned about.

Last edited:

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
I know what you mean. Afraid they'll just try to milk it for all it's worth, and make more money.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Ok, who else is afraid that in KH3 they're gonna recycle the classic "We're trying to find Riku and/or Kairi and/or the King?" plot.

I want it to be "Where's Mickey?" "I'm right here." "Where's Kairi?" "I'm here too." "Where's Riku?" "I'm in your f@#$&*g party!"

i think sora and riku will not go by there own personal agendas and do it because it will affect all the other worlds

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think that it's personal agenda that will make them do it. It's not so much as "oh noes, the worlds are in danger!", as much as it's "Oh, my bff Mickey is in trouble, Sora! we must help him!" "you betcha, Riku, no way am I letting those adorable idiots Donald and Goofy drop dead without me!" "<3!" "<3!"

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
I think that it's personal agenda that will make them do it. It's not so much as "oh noes, the worlds are in danger!", as much as it's "Oh, my bff Mickey is in trouble, Sora! we must help him!" "you betcha, Riku, no way am I letting those adorable idiots Donald and Goofy drop dead without me!" "<3!" "<3!"

thats starting to sund old. ihope it turns out to be a favor for mickey and then later on someone gets captured kidnap or turned into a heartless.

Aqua13

Because what you said didn't sound old?

no iwas refferin to the whole kidnap thing at the very beginning of the game or someone already missing.

in both kh1 and kh2 riku and mickey were missing for like the whole game. and both games kairi got captured.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
thats starting to sund old. ihope it turns out to be a favor for mickey and then later on someone gets captured kidnap or turned into a heartless.

Sora's been turned into a heartless.

Captured and kidnapped are essentially the same thing, and it's happened to Kairi.

By a favor for mickey, I assume you mean the letter at the end of KH2?

Aqua13

Sora's been turned into a heartless.

Captured and kidnapped are essentially the same thing, and it's happened to Kairi.

By a favor for mickey, I assume you mean the letter at the end of KH2?

yeah, i know they are the same, i just chose both words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back