• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where's Riku/Kairi/Mickey?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anti-form137

Ok, who else is afraid that in KH3 they're gonna recycle the classic "We're trying to find Riku and/or Kairi and/or the King?" plot.

I want it to be "Where's Mickey?" "I'm right here." "Where's Kairi?" "I'm here too." "Where's Riku?" "I'm in your f@#$&*g party!"

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Kingdom Hearts III will most certainly not be a re-hash of the previous two titles; in fact, since it will be the last main title in the series, Nomura and co. will most likely pay extra special attention to the plotline.

KH3 will most likely concern defeating Xehanort once and for all, since all of the conditions are right for him to return.

anti-form137

Kingdom Hearts III will most certainly not be a re-hash of the previous two titles; in fact, since it will be the last main title in the series, Nomura and co. will most likely pay extra special attention to the plotline.

KH3 will most likely concern defeating Xehanort once and for all, since all of the conditions are right for him to return.

What are these conditions exactly?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

This is pretty much my opinion.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

^This

Besides, I rather not go looking for them. Again..

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

In the first title, Xehanort's Heartless was slain at the End of the World, thus releasing his heart from its corporeal prison and into a state of suspension, to a place where all hearts released from Heartless appear once freed. The heart remains in this realm until their corresponding Nobody is also slain, and the body and soul are reunited with the heart. So, since Xehanort's Heartless and Nobody were both slain in that order, logic rules that Xehanort is almost definately going to make a return, this time as a whole person as opposed to some sort of heart-based being.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
He became a Heartless and a Nobody.
Both were defeated and sent back to the realm of Darkness.
It's fully possible he could reform in the realm of Darkness and return.

If a Heartless and Nobody is wiped out, the heart, body and soul reunite, then the Somebody returns.

EDIT: Oh, Ordeith said it already. Beat me to it. >__>

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

His Heartless was cleansed from Riku when AtW blew up Kingdom Hearts, and then Riku and Sora beat up his Nobody, thus enabling the Somebody to be recreated in a sense. Hence the we'll see the original Xehanort in the upcoming game and finally solve his mysteries.
BBS, Coded and Days are there to shed enough light on those mysteries so they'll be solveable.

EDIT: Damn you both.

Personally, I hold that Kairi will probably get kidnapped again. She's a PoH, with BBS bringing the PoHs some importance (I can't even say 'again' since even in KH1 it was for like five minutes) it's practically inevitable. I do hope they'll do it properly this time and not just have her sleep through the entire ordeal.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
eh....I don't think that he would still be a sentient being after that.

I wouldn't either, but Nomura has officially stated otherwise. I'm not entirely sure where it is that he said that, most likely in Another Report, but I can't say for certain.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
eh....I don't think that he would still be a sentient being after that.

Another Report said:
When Heartless are defeated, essentially the owner’s hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the Organization. However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody and there is no container for the heart, it resorts to a state of suspension.In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it’s a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the Heartless, the Nobody’s body is swallowed by Darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

Heartless beaten first, then Nobody = Whole Being recreated.
If no Nobody was created and the Heartless is beaten = Whole Being.
Nobody beaten first, Heartless second = unknown. That's not our case though.

I wouldn't either, but Nomura has officially stated otherwise. I'm not entirely sure where it is that he said that, most likely in Another Report, but I can't say for certain.

It's in Another Report alright hun. Section VIII.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh. I haven't read that. Wouldn't that mean that somehow all of the Organization members could return? I'd like that. They are my favorite characters.

The novels went as far as to half state Axel became whole once he disappeared, so I wouldn't put it beyond them.
I doubt how many of them we'll get to see if we'll get to see them though, Xehanort's Somebody aside.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Oh. I haven't read that. Wouldn't that mean that somehow all of the Organization members could return? I'd like that. They are my favorite characters.

If there Heartless was defeated, then yes.

I at least want to know what they're real names are. especially saix and axel.

Ehhh, their real names don't really matter. But yeah, would be nice to know

SKRVAT

I hope they put Aqua, Ven, and Terra in it some how. It would be cool if Aqua and Ven were put into some kind of sleep where they didn't age. I really hope Aqua doesn't die which some people think may be so because her armor in the Room of Sleep. I don't really care about Terra, but I would like to see him be an Antagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back