• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where is Sora's soul?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Path

The outer reaches of the realm of nothingness
Something occured to me that doesn't really make sense. When Roxas was created, he had the body and soul left over from Sora when he became a heartless. However, when Sora returned, how did he regain his body and soul if Roxas had them? Did he ever actually regain his soul and body? Did he regain one and not the other? How can the two of them exist with one body? If Roxas has the body and soul, does that make Sora some kind of SUPER HEARTLESS or something?

Flame away!!!! I can take the heat!!!!!:thumbup:

KershaFangs

There are people who theorized that up until KH2 when Sora merged back with Roxas, he was technically a Heartless, but grant a temporly body and soul, not neccessaryly his own. Since he still had a human conscience, no one really gave it much thought as strange, like with Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless). Once Sora merged back with Roxas however, he was whole.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
When Roxas was created, he had the body and soul left over from Sora when he became a heartless.
yes, you are correct sir! ;]

However, when Sora returned, how did he regain his body and soul if Roxas had them?
Well Roxas meet his "human form," Sora, he then regained his soul i guess.

Did he ever actually regain his soul and body?
you mean Roxas or Sora??:confused:

Did he regain one and not the other? How can the two of them exist with one body? If Roxas has the body and soul, does that make Sora some kind of SUPER HEARTLESS or something?
Roxas = Sora's nobody. He, like Kairi were pure of heart and found there ture forms so in some way, they became one. There is a theory I heard awhile back. Some said something about Sora be a "super heartless" and that Terra has something to do with it. i can't remember exactly I'll try to find a link but i think it's wrong but well just have to wait! ;]

Flame away!!!! I can take the heat!!!!!:thumbup:

pssh, are you tryin to get ppl banned?? xD you can't flame. it's quite unecessary. sorry if this doesn't help.
:/

Twilight

this is the type of question that makes Kingdom Hearts impossible to theorize about. And yeah, something like Sora's heart was strong so it contructing him a body or Kairi's love for him brought him back for the darkness or some shie.

general bs from the creator's mind that no one can guess about in the plot of the next games. but i suppose it's fun to anyway huh

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
After becoming a Heartless, I just thought that Sora's body was a shell created by Kairi's love for him, and it was maintained by the Keyblade. After that, I don't think he had a soul until he merged with Roxas.

>CrossBlades<

Roxas = Sora's nobody. He, like Kairi were pure of heart and found there ture forms so in some way, they became one.:/

Dude, ALL hearts have darkness in them. Except of course the princesses of heart, IF Sora didn't have darkness in his heart then why did he produce a heartless. *Points and laughs* just pointing that out for ya :)

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Sora was a human shaped Heartless like Xehanort was before we destroyed him... with light...

Y

Yannis

I think Sora isnt heartless in KH2. This is the thing:

-Sora turned to shadowheartless and Roxas was created.
-Kairi is princes of heart so its not impossible for her to give Sora new body and soul.

sora741

ok so my theory is that the soul is split between the heart and the body (heartless and nobody) so when sora was a heartless he had half his soul and as the nobody (roxas) had the other half

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
There are people who theorized that up until KH2 when Sora merged back with Roxas, he was technically a Heartless, but grant a temporly body and soul, not neccessaryly his own. Since he still had a human conscience, no one really gave it much thought as strange, like with Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless). Once Sora merged back with Roxas however, he was whole.

Clap clap clap

That is correct. You've been given a PMF point. It moves you up on my respect list. Continue to knock out theories and you move up higher. ^_^

I was actually going to say the same an KF. While it's not actually said "heartless" is IS said "Existence just of a heart." Nomura has confirmed this. Is it absolute proof for or against it? No. Not yet, but we'll see in the future.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
As a Keyblade weilder, maybe this is some type of advantage that he got his body back. Maybe since Sora had to have the Keyblade of the Realm of Light, he had to have a physical form to use it and balance things out when King Mickey had the Keyblade of the Dark Realm. When he turned back into a human from being a Heartless, whatever was left of his heart could've made a temporary body form for him OR Kairi's light power could've given him a body to use.

Roxas still has about half of Sora's soul since he's half of almost everything Sora is. It's possible half of Sora's heart still had half of the soul inside, since we can sort of see that when he's a Heartless. The soul could've survived the stab and allowed it to pass onto his Heartless. This is a good question. I've never thought about it before!

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Thraxe said:
-Sora turned to shadowheartless and Roxas was created.
-Kairi is princes of heart so its not impossible for her to give Sora new body and soul.

Sora wasn't given a temporary body and soul, he was just a human shapped Heartless, like Xehanort.

Hikari713 said:
if Sora was a human shaped heartless why didn't he act like a heartless: heartless act on instinct why didn't he act differently i think ther's gotta be more to it

He acted normal because he retained his consciousness, memories and emotions.

E

Elkien

I always took it as he had been a Heartless the whole time in KH2. And it was with Kairi's help that he was able to keep his mind and his form. But, being a Heartless, he can't help but give in to the Darkness. At least now and then. Hence why he would turn in to his Anti-Form. A sort of half-way between the actual Sora, and his Shadow Heartless form.

I'd noticed no one had mentioned Sora's Anti-Form, and thought that was kinda strange, so I thought I'd bring it up. ^.^

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
sora hadf a body and soul nobodies dont have a heart or soul they are just there non existent

1. Sora didn't have a true body, his heart had to compensate for the lack thereof. When the darkness was washed away, it did such.

2. Nobodies are just bodies and souls. Go play both Kingdom Hearts 2 again. It's in there.

3. Nobodies do exist. Not in the realm of light. They exist in the world in-between.

Get your stuff together.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
i thought about this many times and i thought ,aybe as some of you said he is a human shaped heartless, like Ansem (heartless of Xehanort) so maybe thats how Roxas was still alive

No, Roxas is alive because he was a true nobody. Only he had a heart. Makes sense? No, but that's how it is.

4 keyblade advan

yo, sora did change into heartless, and as we saw, kairis hug brought him back. Now i theorize that her love and what remained of his soul created a temporary body, and as he went through the wierd palace of the nobodies he is not actually a real body. He in fact in kh2 is half of roxas, and being such as soon as sora starts regaining his memories, roxas realizes( veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy SLOWLY|) that he is part of sora( I mean SLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY!!!!). Then they come together and sora is whole again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back