• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where is Sora's soul?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anaki

i think its a bit complicated since. roxas while being a nobody. does seem to have a heart. and sora even though he became a heartless. does seem to have a body. and also. sora became a heartless. by stabbing himself with the keyblade if i remember correctly, to release kairis pure heart.

i think the fact that sora has kairis pure heart in him. (which caused namine to be made) and that when he released it causing roxas to be made. something abnormal happened (much like with namine)

since both roxas and namine are nobodies but they are special. in thinking its possible that sora was actually split ito 2. having only 1/2 body soul and heart in both him and roxas. course i could be totally wrong.

this could be why roxas had 1/2 of soras. power and why he could use the keyblade also.

Divine Shadow

in the recesses of my shattered mind, hoping to fi
Okay, heres MY theory. So sora commits suicide, and kairis heart returns to her. So they run, and while they run, Sora became a heartless....but while he was a heartless, Roxas was born. Sora(heartless) runs after Kairi, Donald, and Goofy, and is nearly blown to bits by Donals bad tempered Thunder spell, but kairi saves his spikey haired behind and hugs him. HERES WHERE IT GETS INTERESTING. The light in Kairis heart connected with all the lost light in SORAS heart, and he was given his old body bacvk, because Roxas hadn't really awaken yet. So he was allowed to exist. But when he goes into Castle Oblivion, and there he losses his memories. So he doesn't realise that Roxas is a part of him, and of curse they run into each other (dont they?) and nothing really happens. So Sora beats Org XIII, and he falls asleep because Namine wants to give him back his memories. Now Roxas, who just so happens to be Soras nobody is runnign rampant, and decides to figure out why the heck he has the keyblade, and thus leaves the org. So when DiZ captures him, he gets put in a vitrual town, and then he meets sora and...well...he gets put back with Sora.....not all that hard to understand really.

ultimate1

my theory

when sora released his heart and then kairis heart:
his body (and soul) split into roxas (soras nobody) and namine (influanced by Kairi's heart- becoming kairi's nobody)

roxas had more of soras body but less of his soul (given that he couldn't remember who he was but could use a keyblade) and namine, who had little of sora's body but more of his soul (given that she could manipulate sora's memories)

When kairi saved sora from being a heartless, she refused "to let him go" so much that she gave him , at least a portion of, her body and soul saving sora from being a complete heartless (being lost to the darkness)

ultimate1

more proof is at the end of KH2 when namine merged with kairi and roxas became at peace with sora

About Roxas having a heart ?

Dman2.0

i think its a bit complicated since. roxas while being a nobody. does seem to have a heart. and sora even though he became a heartless. does seem to have a body. and also. sora became a heartless. by stabbing himself with the keyblade if i remember correctly, to release kairis pure heart.

i think the fact that sora has kairis pure heart in him. (which caused namine to be made) and that when he released it causing roxas to be made. something abnormal happened (much like with namine)

since both roxas and namine are nobodies but they are special. in thinking its possible that sora was actually split ito 2. having only 1/2 body soul and heart in both him and roxas. course i could be totally wrong.

this could be why roxas had 1/2 of soras. power and why he could use the keyblade also.

i agree thats why they said sora was not whole

SH_Brat

Sora is a heartless until you first play as him in the second game. At the end of Roxas' summer in the fake Twilight Town, he(roxas) merged with Sora, once again making SOra a whole being consisting of a body, soul and heart.
The reason Sora returned to human form after he became a heartless was because of Kairi's love and devotion for him. Her light pulled his memories and senses back from the darkness and that is why Roxas had no memory of who he was.
Roxas is SOra's body and Soul because that is the definition of what a Nobody is. It is in the Secret ANsem Reports.
No, Kairi cannot give SOra a new body and sould. Just clarifying that for whoever had that idea. She cannot give him a new body. I know some people would like to think that Kairi is something more than just a pure hearted princess but she isn;t. SHe does not have special powers and the only reason she could use a keyblade is because Riku was lending her his dual weild.
Roxas was a normal Nobody. He was made when SOra STabbed himself with the Soul Eatter. Roxas is only special because he has no memory of being SOra and I explained that earlier. Namine was only special because she was made using SOra's body and Soul as material for her own. The reason she came out as Kairi's Nobody is becuase it was Kairi's heart in SOra's body at the time that Namine was made. The fact that Naime is a part of Sora in this way is how she is able to control his memories.
Now, for who ever it was that said the Keyblade just "stayed" with SOra after he became a heartless. If you will all remember the keyblade chooses it's own master and that master's heart has to be very strong. Sora was a Heartless. That means that He was just a heart. When Sora regained his bodily form with help from Kairi(just like xenahort's heartless did with Riku) The keyblade returned to him because it saw the strengh of his heart again. What I am trying to say is that the keyblade is with SOra because he has a string heart. It does not matter if he has no body or soul.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Sora is a heartless until you first play as him in the second game. At the end of Roxas' summer in the fake Twilight Town, he(roxas) merged with Sora, once again making SOra a whole being consisting of a body, soul and heart.
The reason Sora returned to human form after he became a heartless was because of Kairi's love and devotion for him. Her light pulled his memories and senses back from the darkness and that is why Roxas had no memory of who he was.
Roxas is SOra's body and Soul because that is the definition of what a Nobody is. It is in the Secret ANsem Reports.
No, Kairi cannot give SOra a new body and sould. Just clarifying that for whoever had that idea. She cannot give him a new body. I know some people would like to think that Kairi is something more than just a pure hearted princess but she isn;t. SHe does not have special powers and the only reason she could use a keyblade is because Riku was lending her his dual weild.
Roxas was a normal Nobody. He was made when SOra STabbed himself with the Soul Eatter. Roxas is only special because he has no memory of being SOra and I explained that earlier. Namine was only special because she was made using SOra's body and Soul as material for her own. The reason she came out as Kairi's Nobody is becuase it was Kairi's heart in SOra's body at the time that Namine was made. The fact that Naime is a part of Sora in this way is how she is able to control his memories.
Now, for who ever it was that said the Keyblade just "stayed" with SOra after he became a heartless. If you will all remember the keyblade chooses it's own master and that master's heart has to be very strong. Sora was a Heartless. That means that He was just a heart. When Sora regained his bodily form with help from Kairi(just like xenahort's heartless did with Riku) The keyblade returned to him because it saw the strengh of his heart again. What I am trying to say is that the keyblade is with SOra because he has a string heart. It does not matter if he has no body or soul.

Yay, she's back!

Roxas is a special nobody because he has a heart.

Naminie is special because she can mess with memories. Plus, she's technically not a true nobody.

SH_Brat

Yay, she's back!

Roxas is a special nobody because he has a heart.

Naminie is special because she can mess with memories. Plus, she's technically not a true nobody.

Lol, I had no idea anyone would miss me.

And I hate to rain on your parade.

Roxas does not have a heart. Roxas was amde like any other Nobody. As I explained in my earlier post. Roxas is Sora's Body and Soul. He does not, nor will he ever have half of SOra's heart. The Secret ANsem Reports state that quite clearly. Roxas was made using SOra's body and sould, but he lost Sora's memories when Sora regained human form. The fact that Sora kept his own memories and did not lose them to the darkness is the reason that Roxas had no memories of being Sora.

Namine can not mess with just anybodies memories. She can only mess with Sora's. Namine was made using Sora's body and soul. The reason she came out Kairi's Nobdy is that Kairi's heart was in Sora's body at the time Namine was made. But that does not necissarily mean that Sora's body split in two. I think Namine is only made from material from Sora's body, or rather it's image, which is why she is unstable.

STay cool.:thumbup:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Actually Nomura said Roxas has a heart. Well, half of a heart, but you get the point.

safire inthe sky

the only thing Nomura ever says about roxas having a heart is this

In the additional event "Farwell to a Friend", there's a scene where Axel tells Roxas "You really do have a heart, don't you". What is the actual case here?
Nomura: In this scene, it ends bringing up more mysteries about Roxas, so for the answer, maybe take care to follow your hunches well, it's also related to Xehanort's memories, but I can't give any specifics now.

this doesn't really say much but obviously it is not a simple no he doesn't have a heart

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
WHen did Nomura say this? Could I have a link? This is a little embaressing... I just don't remember him saying that.:blushing:

In was in those rough translation interviews from last year. The ones that came out in a 21 part. And they introduced a new question everyday for almost a month. You were here for that, you don't remember? Well currently I can't find the link to it, because KHU doesn't have it. Ask HadesDragon, he might have the link or something.

the only thing Nomura ever says about roxas having a heart is this

In the additional event "Farwell to a Friend", there's a scene where Axel tells Roxas "You really do have a heart, don't you". What is the actual case here?
Nomura: In this scene, it ends bringing up more mysteries about Roxas, so for the answer, maybe take care to follow your hunches well, it's also related to Xehanort's memories, but I can't give any specifics now.

this doesn't really say much but obviously it is not a simple no he doesn't have a heart

For now, I can't say anything. But when I find the link, I'm going to shut you the hell up.

In that exact interview his exact word were:
"Well Roxas is a special case. That is to say that he does have a heart, or half of one."

Then he laughs.

But since I can't find it, I can't back it up. If I had my old computer, I'd bust it out. I had EVERY interview question separated into different document so I can pull them out as proof against people.

Twilight Path

The outer reaches of the realm of nothingness
Well, this forum has been quite enlightening. There are 2 ideas that I liked and want to take away from this.

...my theory is that the soul is split between the heart and the body (heartless and nobody) so when sora was a heartless he had half his soul and as the nobody (roxas) had the other half ...

It is one possibility that the soul and heart split between Sora and Roxas. This would explain having "half of Sora's power within him..." and also Roxas "having a heart." However...

The reason Sora returned to human form after he became a heartless was because of Kairi's love and devotion for him. Her light pulled his memories and senses back from the darkness and that is why Roxas had no memory of who he was...

This possibility seems even more plausible. It has occured to me that once Sora wakes up, there is no more talk of Roxas... It is possible that Sora was a "heartless", albeit one that can think and act normaly, untill he wakes up in Twilight Town, his memories, as well as body and, possibly, remainder of heart and soul, are returned to him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back