• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When Roxas Meets Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnlockedMemories

Am I the only one who thinks this is a really beautiful scene? Just how the chamber holding Sora opens, resembling a flower blooming. Inside rests Sora, sleeping..looking sound asleep without a care in the world.

While Roxas, is troubled. He doesn't want to go, and holds somewhat of a grudge against Sora without even knowing him. Why do things have to be this way anyway? Why do I have to go and he gets to stay?

I just like it a lot.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
It was one of those good moments in KH2. Much better than the scene later on where he meets Sora for a third (and last) time.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
No, I'm sure there's others who feel the same way about that seen as you. I didn't care for it very much beacuase, I didn't really like playing as Roxas because he had a low level, no keychains, and no challenging fights except for the Axel fight which isn't hard.

bluefroggygirl

i think this is one of the saddest scenes everrr :(.
well, you have to know that i am a big roxas fan so that's probably the reason why.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
not to sound like an idiot :23: or anything but when was the first and second time he met sora

First time was at the Pod shortly before you regain control of Sora, second was when the whole Roxas-Sora fight happened, and third is when he was chatting with Namine ruining the SoNami reunion.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't deny the scene is sad... but it didn't get to me half as much as it could've because I didn't like Roxas all that much XD

And the pod is supposed to be shaped like a lotus, a flower representing rebirth or something along those lines. It's supposed to bloom twice, and it did - once in the VTLTW, and then in the real one when Sora woke up :3

The prologue is my favorite part of KH2.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Am I the only one who thinks this is a really beautiful scene? Just how the chamber holding Sora opens, resembling a flower blooming. Inside rests Sora, sleeping..looking sound asleep without a care in the world.

While Roxas, is troubled. He doesn't want to go, and holds somewhat of a grudge against Sora without even knowing him. Why do things have to be this way anyway? Why do I have to go and he gets to stay?

I just like it a lot.

Eh, honestly, the first time I played it, I was kind of unappreciative: I was pretty pissed to have to leave Roxas and those wicked dual keys. I kind of didn't like Sora when I first played the games (have totally changed my ways since then).

However, since then, it is kind of a nice scene, though I wouldn't consider it beautiful or symbolic or anything of the type.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
I went along the lines of 'Ok, fine, whatever. Now can we get on with it?'

Especially since it was a really big mood swing from being pissed off at DiZ to suddenly emoing in the time it takes for the pod to open.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
i thought it was a nice scene but the irony was, i didnt like playing as roxas in the beginning, i was all like "where did sora goooooooooooo!" 2 days into sora's story: WHERE THE HELL IS ROXAS?!"
his character is more lifelike to me
sora's just a happy go lucky, retarded, idiot

Candylanger

Awards
First time I saw this, I was like "What?! I'm changing character now?!" (KH2 was the first KH game I played xD). Second time I played it, I became just "Meh", mainly because I hated the 7 days you have to spend before the game really begins.

PrimalDark

Sorry if I sound like an ass but the first time I saw that scene I loled really hard cause first thing I noticed was Sora's clothes :tongue: But after that yeah I really liked it beacause it was beautiful watching two halfs of the same person meeting each other like that.

Dcasd1

it wAs a sad scene a scene i think was beautiful was in kh2 when sora, kairi, and riku met up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back