• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When Is There Gonna Be Something??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas911

Ok well there has not been any great news lately on any kh site, it is killing me.

Does any one know if there is an event coming up soon??

Like what happened to that whole thing about some guy working for Square Enix was gonna announce some game that they have been working on??

Like does square not care about advertising BBS to anyone else but Japan public. Where are some more english screens?? English vids?? Something for us!

Don't get me wrong i LOVE Square Enix, but the wait is killing me!!

God this is horrible!! ...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We have English screens plus they released a website which many people thought they weren't. Trust me, something is going to come soon. It's like just over a month til E3. Stuff will come

roxas911

Ok i guess i can wait a month for the E3. I'm just information deprived haha
Thanks for the Fast reply's.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Ok well there has not been any great news lately on any kh site, it is killing me.
Be patient, something will surface soon enough

E3 starts June 15th, so there's that.

Like what happened to that whole thing about some guy working for Square Enix was gonna announce some game that they have been working on??

That hasn't been comment on since the lady announced it. Again, be patient.

Like does square not care about advertising BBS to anyone else but Japan public. Where are some more english screens?? English vids?? Something for us!
Calm down, E3s only a couple months away, we are bound to get something by then, if not sooner.

As Orphan said, patience is a virtue.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Yeah just like the others said patient my friend.

They released a site, some pics but it looks like they keeping the good things for E3.

αsiя

space coke
I remember when people thought that the game would be released this month.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
αsiя;5021896 said:
I remember when people thought that the game would be released this month.

hey now, lets try to keep hope alive xD

Silfarion

Can't hope for anything, patience is the best. Well, don't keep hope up for too much, it is practically Square's tradition for releasing the game late. Days was about half a year late from the first anticipation. Keep being patient like everyone else says.

S

SoulSilver

I thought the July release date was the best one so far, it's perfect right when summer starts I have a funny feeling we'll get some information this month we just have to wait and watch.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
This is especially bad when you're on staff and nothing's coming up. I search English, French, Spanish and Italian Google every day for news and nothing apart from Xenoblade news comes up. Sit tight, we're looking.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

You have a point. America doesn't advertise the KH games too far out like they did with TLR. I saw the Days commercial twice on TV. I saw TLR commercial 2 weeks in advence of its release. Days, was 3 days at best. [see what I did there]

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
This is especially bad when you're on staff and nothing's coming up. I search English, French, Spanish and Italian Google every day for news and nothing apart from Xenoblade news comes up. Sit tight, we're looking.

That's actually really comforting to hear. Thanks. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back