• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► When Broken Is Easily Fixed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeking

C_U update and you now what song i like?Simple a clean.that song sonds so good to me it makes me feel relaxed (i jsut played and beat kingdom hearts for the 10 time ^_^)

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin

Pengies?

Is this what I miss when I'm torn away from AIM for nearly a week?

I'm gonna go update now or whatever. I'm still on an inspiration high! ^_^ WhOoP! And I even have a bunch of pre-selected names for future chapters ... that's because they're all peices of lyrics from random songs, or sometimes quotes, anything that fits the storyline. Try and guess! :p

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
lol, Goh. i keep getting kicked off AIM (and i now know there's a limit to the amount of times you can sign on within an hour) so yeah. when are ya gonna update C_U? wait... did you update? i'm not sure... i think i'll go bother GoH with her fic, lol. XD

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Let's see if he returns! *waits enthusiastically*

I'M IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD!

I'm the new cancer,
Never looked better,
You can't stand it!

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Here's the latest chappie for you:

The Latest Chappie For You: My Favorite Accident (Motion City Soundtrack)

Gerard woke up in a daze. Staring up, white lights had glared at him. He opened his eyes as wide as he could. He was on a operating table. Gerard felt suction cups stuck to his body like the plague. I knew it. I'm dead. Crap, he thought rolling his eyes. He sat up and saw Asuka asleep on the chair across from him. Gerard pulled off the suction cups and grabbed his shirt. He buttoned it up and Asuka had woken up. "Mornin sleepy head," Gerard said.

I got the message long before you said you knew,
There was no chance of us at all,
With no velocity and empty-headed hard and far-to-long,
I spent two years alone with you,
Just when I thought I had forgotten,
You came back soft without a sound.​

"Gerard!" Asuka said. She wrapped her arms around him excited with a smile. Gerard was confused.

"Did I miss something?"

"Well, considering you were out for three weeks, you sorta missed a lot,"

"Three?"

"Yeah. We've been running tests on you since," Asuka said pointing to the two way mirror. The light behind it went on and the triplets waved hi. Gerard smiled and waved back. "I bet you're tired,"

"Well, considering I haven't walked in the past three weeks. I'll get back into it eventually," Gerard smiled.

You said we were an accident,
With accidents you’ll never know what could have been.
So we were an accident,
You’ll always be my favorite one.​

Gerard had took a couple steps, but he stumbled to the floor. "Don't, try walking just yet," Asuka said. "Your legs might be slightly atrophic. Don't worry," Asuka said. Gerard refused. He got up and took a couple more steps and slowly started walking at a normal pace. He motioned for Asuka to follow him, and she did.

You hit the road and left me an ocean
I can't swim in the silence of your skin-skin please let me in
Side the times we never had right
Inside two years alone with you​

The two stepped in the elevator and Gerard sighed. He was once again amazed by the sight of the landscape. They rode the elevator to the rooftop and got out. Gerard ran out and suddenly slowed down. He took a deep breath and smiled with a feeling of accomplishment.

Long winded promises of future company
Up close the sound remains the same
Without the reign of terror over every momentary change
We are exactly as before​

"So... How do you feel?" Asuka asked.

"I feel like... I wanna go home," Gerard said hugging Asuka tightly.

-End Chapter-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back