• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► When Broken Is Easily Fixed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Well... Here's an original story written by me. I want to tread away from the RLM series a bit, yet this'll still star Gerard, one of the three heroes of RLM. It'll be a bit different than the usual RLM, but yeah. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Chapter 1: Let It Enfold You (Senses Fail)

A young woman had rode the elevator down three floors. The hallway was brightly lit and the sounds of computers humming had surrounded her. The light shined off her blue hair as she moved. Her motion had her hair flowing behind her like a river. She stood in front of a door as it slid open. She stepped into the dark room and stood by the chair. "Captain, he's it's about that time again," the woman in the seat said.

"Excellent, wake him up," the woman said. The window in front of the computers had brightened. The room was entirely white, and so was the room they were examining. "Marielle, where is he?" the woman asked.

"Hmm... He should've been in the bed. There was no way he could get out," Marielle answered. The door slid open and Gerard stood at the door wearing his black slacks, shirt, and red tie.

"Good morning Tatsuki, Marielle," he said with a nod.

"Gerard, what the hell are you doing up this early?" Tatsuki asked. She walked out the door and Gerard had followed.

"Beats me," Gerard answered. She led him into his room and he sat on the bed. She stood in front of her with her hands on her hips.

"You're supposed to stay in this room. You know that. We need to do some tests on you still. If we can't get you to the client, we'll have to send you back to that floating stone you call Spira,"

"Don't say that. I liked Spira,"

"Right. Anyway, today, we're going to test your mental and physical limits. There will be several difficult tests. Your results will tell us if you're up to snuff. If you are, you'll be chosen for the job, but if you're not, you know what happens,"

"Really? I thought you were intersted in my wing?"

"We've already ran tests on that. It's confidential information. Now, get into your test suit," Tatsuki said. She left Gerard in silence as he took a deep breath and let out a sigh. He laid back on the bed and looked at his surroundings. It was different from his home in Spira. Computers, machina that talk, lightbulbs, they all confused him. And the thing he missed the most was Rikku. He started having thoughts about home, and tried to hold on to them as long as he could.

"Wait, so you're taking me away?" Gerard asked. The airship sped faster and faster. Gerard stared out the window as he watched Spira shrink smaller and smaller. Tatsuki looked back at him from the pilots seat. "Where are we going?"

"Shut up. Go to sleep or something. Right now, we're having a bit of trouble breaking out of orbit,"

"We're going into space?"

"That's the plan," Tatsuki said. The airship gained more and more speed. And finally, Gerard saw Spira as a little ball. He grew nervous. He's been in space before, but now, he's not going back. "Finally, Gerard. Wait about a couple hours, we'll reach the mothership in a bit. Try to get some sleep,"

"Rikku..." Gerard whispered. He fell asleep shortly and a few hours passed. The sound of the engine humming slowly lulled him to sleep. The airship had entered the mother ship and they had landed.

"Wake up. Wake up damnit," Tatsuki said. Gerard wouldn't bulge. Tatsuki was fed up. She threw her fist into his cheek and Gerard woke up in an instant. "Finally, let's go,"

"Fine..." Gerard moaned. He stood up and started walking. As soon as he stepped out of the ship, he was greeted to a poke with a tazer. "Ouch! Am I bleeding? Damn, that still hurt though. Was that entirely necessary?" he asked. The guard who did that had looked at Tatsuki and she seemed to have given him a nod of approval. He pulled out a gun and when he pulled the trigger, Gerard fell asleep.

The next few days were filled with rigorous tests. They had provoked him further and further to make his wing sprout, using several kinds of torture methods, such as eletricution, whips, and having one of the guards boast that Gerard couldn't use a pogo stick.. Each time they did, they only prodded him more and more. He was their helpless test subject.

The day before, Gerard had collapsed in the test area. Tatsuki had ran into the area and knelt in front of Gerard. Gerard's face was drenched in sweat and his wing had dissappeared. Gerard was exhausted. "Are you okay?" Tatsuki asked. Gerard didn't answer. "I think we over did it," Tatsuki said.

"Boo!" Gerard yelled. Tatsuki shreiked and fell back. Gerard let out a laugh and smiled at her. Tatsuki had stood up and kicked him in the head, leaving Gerard flying towards the wall.

"Nevermind, we didn't do it enough," Tatsuki said.

"Understood Captain, do you want us to do more tests?"

"I think we have all the data we need. Get Gerard to the hospital wing immediately," Tatsuki ordered. A group of guards had burst through the door. The picked Gerard up and put him on a stretcher and carried him away.

Gerard let out a sigh once more. Damnit. They're not making me wear that suit again, he said as he looked at the skin tight suit hanging in the closet.

______________End Chapter________________

Hope you guys like!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
*pogosticks happily* Awesome first chap! IF YOU KISS ANOTHER GIRL IN THIS FIC, YOU'RE DEAD! IT'D BETTER BE RIKKU! I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES!

Hey, Rikku, Great, Rikku, Fic, Rikku Rikku Rikku!, C_U!

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
HAH! LMAO TLP,

^-^

Well, yeah, Rikku might not be in this one, and well, yeah...

ROMANCE?

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
She's not in this chapter. She won't be in a couple chapters for a while. She's yet to be introduced.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
RIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Sup, RIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUU!, C_U! RIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

*Pogosticks*

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me:*gasp* IT'S THOSE PEOPLES FROM THE LAST CHAPPY!! *runs in circles* o_O

Sora:..........It all maked sense now......o_O

Aozora:.........Kinda........<_< >_>

Kaze & Ketso:*still fighting*

me: Awesome fic C_U!! MORE!! BWAHAHAHAHA!! >=D

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
No kidding, Gerard! I'm stuck with you now, but if you hurt Rikku, you're in trouble!!!!! Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge trouble!

Last edited:

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Me? Unfaithful? Well, maybe... But you've only seen the first chapter. Just wait!

Chapter 2: Oh Canada (Five Iron Frenzy)

Gerard had put on the skin suit and strecthed a bit so it would fit a bit more snugly that it usually did. He chafed as he walked a bit, but running fixed that. He ran to the test area and there was a large maze simulation. He examined it from the highest view he could so he could get a basic idea of where to go. He walked forward to a table. "Can you hear me?" Tatsuki asked over the loudspeaker.

"Yeah!" Gerard yelled back.

"Good. Now, on the table in front of you is an Mk22. It's an actual gun so don't get trigger happy. Inside the maze are some guards. That gun'll put them to sleep. All we want to see is how well you can get to the end without getting hurt. You won't be timed, but if you get caught or attacked, you will have to start at the beginning,"

"If I run out of bullets?"

"Don't worry. We'll give you extra magazines so in case you run out, you can immediately reload. And about the gun, after one shot, the slide locks. That means you can only shoot one bullet, and then you have to reload. Got that?"

"Fine," Gerard said. He picked up the gun and placed the extra bullets at his side on his belt. He walked in slowly. The maze suddenly grew taller above his head. Damnit, he thought. He turned left and started to run quietly. He pressed against the wall and crouched. He slowly tip toed to the edge.

He peeked over the corner. A few feet away was a guard walking back and forth on patrol. The guard wore a grey suit and had a comm on his shirt. He held a large full automatic rifile. It scared Gerard out of his wits. Bullets... My only weakness, he thought. He silently took a deep breath and peeked over one last time. He slowly loaded his gun and pointed it to his neck. He pulled the trigger and the bullet zoomed straight forward. The guard fell down quicker than lightning. Gerard snuck over and dragged his body away so no one could see him gone.

Gerard had ran farther. From what he remembered, there were a few turns left to go. He snuck over the corner and peeked around the bend. No guards. The coast was clear. He snuck over and kept running. "Hey!" a guard yelled from behind. Gerard knelt on his knee and twisted his back backwards. He pointed the gun and shot it towards his arm. It missed and Gerard fired another shot, hitting him in the neck. The guard fell as quickly as the last.

Gerard was in trouble. He attracted attention to himself. He started running, hoping he can run fast enough to not get caught. Unfortunately, his hope were crushed. A guard had already stopped directly in front of him. Gerard jumped and bounced off the wall in a flying kick which landed on the guards head. He continued ahead and had seen the exit. One guard started running to try catching him from behind as one other guard had started running in front of him. He was surrounded from both sides.

Gerard thought quickly. The guard behind him was about to catch Gerard as he knelt on the ground, where he caught the guards leg. Gerard swung him towards the other guard knocking him down. The coast was clear. He ran past the exit and he had threw his fist into the air. "WAHOO!!! That's right! Who's the man! Gerard is! THE MAN! WOO!"

Tatsuki let out a small chuckle from the loudspeakers. "Great job. How many bullets used?"

"Hmm... About three or four," Gerard said.

"Guards down?"

"Four,"

"Let's calculate the ranking," she said. A moment passed and Gerard had still been celebrating his victory. "Well, very surpising. Rank S. Great job!"

"Drinks on me! Milk and Apple Juice for everyone!" Gerard yelled out.

"WHOO!" Marielle yelled over the loudspeaker. Gerard covered his ears from the loudness. "Sorry..." Marielle said blushing.

_______End Chapter_______

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
MARIELLE! Do I have to make her stuff a muffin?! I'M the only one who can laugh at Gerard's jokes. Muahahahahahahahahahaha! Others can do it, BUT ONLY SILENTLY! Or they'll be forced to stuff muffins!

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Thanks. Looking at it now, it looked pretty short. It'll be pretty short for a while, but the chapters will pick up in a while. Then it'll be uber violent and such!

And ignore Piku. You can laugh my jokes! They're all funny!

^-^

I'm so conceited...

Krazy

Jabberwocky
me:*lol* Poor Gerard!! *huggles him* ^_^

Kaze & Ketso:*glares at Gerard* >_>

Sora:.............You two have jealousy issues....-_-;;

Aozora: So get some tissues!! ^_^

me, Sora, Kaze, & Ketso: V_V

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
you rock dude!(sorry if i sound like a retarded skater... i am.XD)!!!
all your fics rock!!(as do your sigs:D) update soon. cause i'm hungry!(but that has nothing to do with this subject...) O.0 (i'm getting the hang of smilies!!

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
The One He Fears said:
God man, can't you keep your pants on!! Rikku's gonna..... well it starts with Cas- and ends with -strate, it's gonna happen to you. You are the most unfaithful dude I know...

You know what? He's right. If you're going to take Rikku away from her true love to be with you, at least stay with her, man! No romance! Nononononononono!

I definitely have issues...*grabs tissues*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back