• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wheel master boss battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Spoiler

Is that battle still in the game? And did they keep the music? I really like that music and its not in the OST... I hope they didnt take it out!

abadcharacter

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
ya the fights still in the game...and idk about the music...I would have to relisten to the music playing to figure out if it is or not...lol.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Thts just it i have already figured out a way to defeat the wheel master faster and easier.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
o.k I just got the game and I can't beat the whell master.

P.S. I don't speak japanese.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
that fight is still in the game ><
but it seems too easy =/

Kiwi +

Awards
Really? i thought it looked kind of challenging..though good to know it''s still in there.

T

The Spoiler

Im not looking foward to Zacks second form in Terras story! He looks so hard, and the guy dies like 20 times in a row! :O

Marx15

&#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937; &#937;
The one thing I dont get about the Wheel Master fight...is that its an unversed of a "Spinning Wheel", you know like one that you use to spin thread...that kinda falls more along the lines of a "Rumpelstiltskin" theme than a "Sleeping Beauty" one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back