• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's Your Fav Punk Band/Artist?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Like the title says, whos ur fav punk band or artist?

mine are Paramore and Avril Lavigne!!!

what r urs?
Oh boy...........
Thats not punk your just stupid towards punk music. Fall Out Boy is the best punk band out there and Arvil is the best solo punk out there. I mean if they arent then let lightning strike me now.
lol thats good.

I like The Ramones, The Clash, Rancid, Dead Kennedys. Idk if this could be considered punk but, Sahara Hotnights. The Rezillos are ok.

T

Tyler Durden

Uh, a lot of guys like Paramore.

So, I do like me some Bowling for Soup.

EvilQueen

Website
www.myspace.com
Uh, a lot of guys like Paramore.

So, I do like me some Bowling for Soup.

Do all those guys also say one of their favorite "punk" artists are Avril Lavigne? LOL

BFS is awesome.:thumbup:

But am I the only one here that has ever heard of Blitzkid, one of the most amazing bands to ever walk this earth?:confused:

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Paramore's singer is adorable D:

But past that they have like no redeeming qualities :\

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
No need. Those were the good old days...although most of these 14 year olds may not have any idea what you're talking about. Hahaha

Quoted for truth. Yeah I remember how great Green Day used to be. I still like them to this day but prefer the older stuff. And Foxboro Hot Tubs, kinda iffy about it......... Nice DG!!! eerr umm KA! ( I miss the DG title.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back