• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your Aura colour?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
@KitKat: So wealth in moderation? Alright, what colors come to mind when you think of yourself?

@Shinra: I also believe that we are indebted to family, even if it doesn't go over well~
Let's say there's a person who simply walks into a room filled with people and waves a gun around. They're threatening everyone and asking for personal effects like wallets and jewelry. What would you do when YOUR turn rolls around?

@rjk: Welcome~ So much on my plate; I'll hafta write it down! XD
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Why?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@KitKat: So wealth in moderation? Alright, what colors come to mind when you think of yourself?

@Chibi: Yeah, in moderation. I'm not all that flashy, and I don't have the means to buy something like an air balloon. That's just silly. lol.

Silver, Red and Black come to mind.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
@Chibi: Yeah, in moderation. I'm not all that flashy, and I don't have the means to buy something like an air balloon. That's just silly. lol.

Silver, Red and Black come to mind.
I've got it~
You're a reddish-pink color, similar to fushia. You aren't afraid of having nothing, so long as those around you remain. They're all you really need. Some people might take advantage of how easily you share your personal effects and take this advantage to try and "walk all over you," but most of the time you don't mind. You're calm and collected, so you think out responses carefully before answering; evaluating all of the points. Just don't be afraid to stand up for what's yours once in a while, you've earned that much! :3

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I've got it~
You're a reddish-pink color, similar to fushia. You aren't afraid of having nothing, so long as those around you remain. They're all you really need. Some people might take advantage of how easily you share your personal effects and take this advantage to try and "walk all over you," but most of the time you don't mind. You're calm and collected, so you think out responses carefully before answering; evaluating all of the points. Just don't be afraid to stand up for what's yours once in a while, you've earned that much! :3

Wow. You hit the nail straight on, Chibi. C: An interesting aura I have. Don't think I've seen a fushia before.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
I wanna know my aura color :eek: that sounds cool
Haha, all right. It'll be a real test to see if I can peg a stranger ;D

You're walking down the street when you hear a scuffle in an alleyway. Peeking around the corner reveals one of your good friends getting harassed by a group of 3 people. You can't tell what they look like, really; it's too dark. What will you do?

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Nice avatar btw :)

Anyways I would go into the alley to see what was going on and attempt to protect my friend, more than likely getting into a physical confrontation

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Nice avatar btw :)

Anyways I would go into the alley to see what was going on and attempt to protect my friend, more than likely getting into a physical confrontation
Yours is superdupermegacute as well~ So you'd opt for the fastest action rather than the police? ...interesting ;3

Ok, question #2! Would you prefer to go to a party with good friends, or stay home and play a brand-new game?

Lunarmaster54

Awards
It depends on the object. I'm fine with borrowing a book or game from a buddy, but I hate borrowing money or being in debt >.<

Lunarmaster54

Awards
Hmmm. Red (i'm a bit impulsive), Black for when i'm really angry, and blue since i'm quiet and calm until i'm comfortable around a person,

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Hmmm. Red (i'm a bit impulsive), Black for when i'm really angry, and blue since i'm quiet and calm until i'm comfortable around a person,
Well, I hafta agree with you in one of those colors! :D
I think you're a bright cherry red. You value friendship and enjoy days out with the gang. You don't like to be alone, but sometimes it IS more comfortable~ Pride isn't really an issue for you, but you don't like to force that opinion on others. If you want to get that extra mile out of life, visit some fun places! They can be near or far, big or small, but don't EVER lose your sense of wonder for unknown things. It defines people.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
@Shinra: I also believe that we are indebted to family, even if it doesn't go over well~
Let's say there's a person who simply walks into a room filled with people and waves a gun around. They're threatening everyone and asking for personal effects like wallets and jewelry. What would you do when YOUR turn rolls around?

knock the gun out of his hand, then punch him in the chest so he'll be breathless and can't retaliate back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back