• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your Aura colour?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Fair enough, stay in the shadows, watch them, figure out their intent. Thieves? Assassins? It wouldn't be the first time for either one, ultimately it doesn't matter though, as soon as their guard is down, I drop down behind them and *ahem* put them to sleep, so to speak.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Fair enough, stay in the shadows, watch them, figure out their intent. Thieves? Assassins? It wouldn't be the first time for either one, ultimately it doesn't matter though, as soon as their guard is down, I drop down behind them and *ahem* put them to sleep, so to speak.
Good answer! Next question. Do you think you're a glass half full kinda person, or half empty? Why?

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Hmm, maybe a burnt orange, a really light crystal blue, I have no idea xP
Alright! I've got it~
You're a deep pine green. You know how to take care of yourself, mostly because of your experiences. Even when the going gets rough, you try to keep things light for yourself an others. You might need to defer to your friends a bit more when you hafta get something off your chest, but keeping it to yourself isn't always a bad thing! ;D

@Shinra: Sure thing!
Question #1: What do you find more important, friends or family? What's your reasoning?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Hmmm...For you...

What is most important to you? Could you bear to lose something or someone close for a greater good?

It's almost uncanny and scary, how well you picked out such a perfect question for me, Chibi. C:

What is most important to me? That's easy, I'd say my boyfriend and family. My life comes second to me.

I could lose every inanimate object in my own home for the greater good, and I wouldn't even shed a tear.

If it were a person I loved more so than myself, I wouldn't be able to bear it if, I lost them. Losing them isn't an option. The greater good can find someone else to have. I can't live without them and I don't want to ever find out what that's like. I rather be selfish than selfless. I'd sacrifice myself for the greater good before ever letting someone be taken away from me.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
@KitKat: Solid answer~ I'll be sure to use that ;)

What sort of foods do you like? Do you mind sharing them, or would you wanna keep them to yourself?

@Chibi: Sure thing. ;3

I'd share my food. I'm not that much of glutton to harbor all the food for myself. I like popcorn, pizza, tacos and cookies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
@Shinra: Sure thing!
Question #1: What do you find more important, friends or family? What's your reasoning?

family for sure because I have a ton of friends but their only transient most of the time, family is forever that and you owe your family for your upbringing and for taking care of you for that time it's not as complicated as I like but it's no less true

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
So you're kinda like a classic American too, hunh? :D

Ok...Would you rather be wealthy, or poor? Various answers can stem from this; which appeals to you?

Yeah, in a way I am. I like egg rolls and stir fried rice too. I like all sorts of things. And I'm part Japanese, among other things. :3

I'd only want to be wealthy to end make certain ends meet and end countless complaints amongst my family. I don't wanna be poor but, I'd like to be in the middle. Pretty much where i'm at right now. Between wealthy and poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back