• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What's your Aura colour?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
I like all superpowers, lol, but I think I would go with Electric abilities. There is something about it, you know? If something happens and the power goes out, I'll just put it back in action. I can pretty much use it to travel anywhere via electric rails or telephone lines. :3 It's pretty handy.
Way to beat the traffic. ;) Last one. What couldn't you live without, besides the necessities of life?

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Way to beat the traffic. ;) Last one. What couldn't you live without, besides the necessities of life?

I couldn't live without books, seeing I would have something to read to pass the time away. :3

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
Alrighty then. I say you're an electric blue (no not because of the electricity). You're kind and fun, but if someone tries to hurt you, you give them a little zap. Half the time you're in the clouds, the other half down on earth. But no worries. Be yourself and for some you'll be a true friend. :)

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Alrighty then. I say you're an electric blue (no not because of the electricity). You're kind and fun, but if someone tries to hurt you, you give them a little zap. Half the time you're in the clouds, the other half down on earth. But no worries. Be yourself and for some you'll be a true friend. :)

Wow, you got me down to everything! :D That's amazing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back